Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Post a songs lyrics here!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Follow this form Username: Song name/band: Lyrics: ( ll:   :ll  these are repeat signs ) Username:jomeimei song/band: glad you came ll: The sun goes down, pt he stars come out,  land all that counts,  pis here and now, pay universe, willnever be the same, I'm glad you came.....I'm glad you came You cast a spell on me, spell on me, It hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on me, land I decided you'd look well on me, well on me, so let's go somewhere no one els can see, you and me! Turn th lights out now, and I'll take you by the hand,  hand you another drink,  drink it if you can, can you spend a little time, time is slipping away away from us so stay, Li can make, make you lad you came :ll x3 The sun goes down, the stars come out,  land all hat counts   Is here and now, my universe, will never be the same,  im glad you came, so glad you came.... The end

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
KittyLovezYew_2219097 Lock
KittyLovezYew_2219097
Star
sayoonara to sasayaku minikuki sekai ni akaku akai sono hane de subete wo kazatte yogosareru hodo itoshiku omoeru kono chikyuu de iki wo shiteru mono yo nikundeiru hodo dakishimetaku naru kagami no mae betsu no jibun jitto mitsumeteru soshite hito wa yowasa kakusu tame ni yasashii dareka wo kidzuzuketa "sayonara" to sasayaku minikuki sekai ni akaku akai sono hane de hirari to maiodoru douka atsui KISS wo souyo nando demo abaredashita kokoro ni kidzuita nara mouichido kawareru... mamoritai kedo kowashitaku naru no hakanasugite kanashiku natta kara kotoba wa nakutemo chiisana sugata wa sono karada ni ikiru tame no tsuyosa himeteiru moshimo subete kiete yami ga kitemo anata no nioi wo oboeteru yawarakana hikari no utsukushii sekai ni atsuku atsui kono mune ni kodoku wo uzumete yo owari wo kurikaeshi mata deaeru nara orokana so no yokubou dake de watashi wo tskamaete onegai... "sayonara" to sasayaku minikuki sekai ni akaku akai sono hane de hirari to maiodoru "sayonara" to te wo furu utsukushii sekai ni tomedonaku afure nagareru namida no sono wake wo oshiete..

HollyWood Mavelous

Posted By:
malliecat123
malliecat123
Star
hi leah

Posted By:
leahpilar9
leahpilar9
Star
hi!!!!!!

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar
Burn It Down-Linkin Park The cycle repeated, as explosions broke in the sky. All that I needed was the one thing i couldent find And you were there at the turn waiting to let me know. We're buliding it up,to break it back down we're buliding it up to burn it down We cant wait to burn it to the ground. The colors conflicted as the flames climbed into the clouds I wanted to fix this,but couldent stop from tearing it down. And you were there at the turn caught in the burning glow, *And i was there at the turn waiting to let you know. You told me yes\You held me high\and i belived when you told that lie\I played solider you played king you struck me down when i kissed that ring\You lost that right to hold that crown\I built you up and you let me down so when you fall\*I'll take my turn and fan away as your blazes burn. *-Repeat the star parts.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver

Posted By:
Hipped-gurl
Hipped-gurl
StarStarStarStar
"Rolling in the deep"There's a fire starting in my heart Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark Finally i can see you crystal clear Go 'head and sell me out and i'll lay your ship bare See how i leave with every piece of you Don't underestimate the things that i will do.There's a fire starting in my heart Reaching a fever pitch,it's bringing me out the dark The scars of your love remind me of us They keep me thinking that we almost had it all The scars of your love they leave me breathless i can't help feeling.We could of had it all Rolling in the deep You had my heart inside of your hand And you played it, to the beat.Baby i have no story to be told But i have heard one of you and i'm gonna make your head burn Think of me in the depth's of your despair Make a home down there as mine sure won't be shared. The scars of your love remind me of us They keep me thinking we almost had it all The scars of your love, they leave me breathless i can't help feeling.We could of had it all rolling in the deep You had my heart inside of your hand And you played it to the beat We could of had it all rolling in the deep you had my heart inside of your hand But you played it, with a beating.Throw your soul through every open door Count your blessing's to find what you look for Turn my sorrow into tressured gold you'll pay me back with kind and reap what you just sow.We could of had it all We could of had it all It all, It all, It all We could of had it all rolling in the deep You had my heart inside of your hand And you played it to the beat We could of had it all rolling in the deep You had my heart inside of your hand But you played it you Played it you Played ityou played it to the beat. Big Grin

C.B.K

Posted By:
Hipped-gurl
Hipped-gurl
StarStarStarStar
I'm not a Vampire lyrics Well I'm not a vampire But I feel like one Sometimes I sleep all day Because I hate the sunlight My hands are always shaking Bodies always aching In the darkness when I feed Well I can lure any woman that I want to in my bed With me And Whiskey seems to be my Holy Water Mothers better lock your doors And hide your daughters I'm insane! Well, I can feel it in my bones! Coursing through my veins! When did I become so cold? For goodness sake! Where is my self control? If home is where my heart is Then my heart has lost all hope Well I'm not a zombie But I feel like one today! Self induced Comatose! Chemical daze! My head is always spinning From this dizzy blurry vision And my stomach has had enough! I feel like a lady That is pregnant with a baby Cause I'm always throwing up! I'm insane! Well, I can feel it in my bones! Coursing through my veins! When did I become so cold? For goodness sake! Where is my self control? If home is where my heart is Then my heart has lost all hope God bless all of you now! Cause I'm going straight to Hell! And I'm taking you down with me! Cause you know damn well, I'm insane! Well, I can feel it in my bones! Coursing through my veins! When did I become so cold? I'm insane! Well, I can feel it in my bones! Coursing through my veins! When did I become so cold? For goodness sake! Where is my self control? If home is where my heart is Then my heart has lost all hope

C.B.K

Posted By:
miss chocoholic
miss chocoholic
StarStarStarStar
What makes you beautiful- One Direction♥ You're insecure don't know what for You turning heads when you walk through the doo-or Don't need make up, To cover up, Being the way that you are is enou-ough Everyone else in the room can see it  Everyone else but you-ou Baby you light up my world like nobody else The way you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed   But when you smile at the ground, Ain't it hard to tell,  You don't kno-ow, you don't you're beautiful

Posted By:
mewluv02
mewluv02
Star
Tiffany Alford-My Notebook I'm the kinda girl who is shy I can't get up the guts to give it a try, I have a crush that I can't deny And I always see that chance pass me by I wish I would not be so scared I wish I could just be myself I write his name a thousand times Hearts and smileys on the line Flirt withhim give him a sign But its only in my notebook, that he's mine I'm the kinda girl who just stands back I keep my thoughts and feelings to myself I wish he'd know that I am there for him But I am just to scared within I wish I could jump off the page Into that world that I have made I write his name a thousand times Hearts and smileys on the line Flirt withhim give him a sign But its only in my notebook, that he's mine oh, oohh, ohh, oh yeah I wish I could jump off the page Into that world that I have made I write his name a thousand times Hearts and smileys on the line Flirt withhim give him a sign But its only in my notebook, that he's mine And I could tell him everything When I write it down, So why can't I remember it Whenever he's around I get so nervous So insecure, I don't know why I wish I'd open up and not be so shy I wish I could jump off the page Into that world that I have made I write his name a thousand times Hearts and smileys on the line Flirt withhim give him a sign But its only in my notebook, Yeah, its only in my notebook that he's mine

What you think of me is your opinion. I don't care if you call me ugly, or stupid, or fat, or weird, or anything like that. Just don't get mad if I don't have a good opinion about you.

=^_^=mewluv02=^_^=

Posted By:
Xx_Kate_xX
Xx_Kate_xX
StarStar
Title: Here (In my Arms) By: Hellogoodbye I like where we areWhen we drive in your carI like where we are here ‘Cause our lips can touchAnd our cheeks can brushOur lips can touch here Well you are the one, the one that lies close to meWhispers hello I miss you quite terriblyI fell in love, in love with you suddenlyNow there's no place else I could be but here in your arms I like where you sleepWhen you sleep next to meI like where you sleep here Our lips can touchAnd our cheeks can brush‘Cause our lips can touch here Well you are the one, the one that lies close to meWhispers hello I miss you quite terriblyI fell in love, in love with you suddenlyNow there's no place else I could be but here in your arms Our lips can touchOur lips can touch here You are the one, the one that lies close to meWhispers hello I miss you quite terriblyI fell in love, in love with you suddenlyNow there's no place else I could be but here in your Well you are the one the one that lies close to meWhispers hello I miss you, I miss youI fell in love, in love with you suddenlyNow there's no place else I could be but here in your arms Here in your armsHere in your arms

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

MJ alive????

The Million Pages Thread

The Million Pages Thread

Things that annoy me

People

Name 1 thing u can't live without

latest videos