Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Post a songs lyrics here!

Posted By:
sweetpeababe Lock
sweetpeababe
StarStar
You'll never love yourself half as much as I love u. And you'll never treat yourself right darling but I want u to. If I let u know I'm here for u maybe you'll love yourself like I love u. Oh and I just let these LITTLE THINGS slip put of my mouth cuz it's u ph it's u it's u they add up to and I'm in LOVE with u

“It only takes a second to call a girl fat & she’ll take a lifetime trying to
starve herself. think before acting !” - Harry Styles

Posted By:
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
StarStarStarStarStar
A bus left the Scarlet Devil Mansion; three people boarded at the start
At Hakugyokurou, one left and half a person boarded
At Yakumo-san's house, two people left; so how many passengers in total?
The answer is, the answer is, zero people, zero people
That's because, that's because,
There are no buses in Gensokyo!
There's not any climax, point, or meaning.
Everything will be OK as long as the character settings are fine 'n good
With energy, everything is 1, 2, 9!
The clock's hands are whirling, my head is spinning round
Because there are only two round eyeballs,
There are three needles, it's as clear as mud
Problem after problem comes out; Still, still, the lesson continues
In the frozen-aired room
Without considering the temperature or time
Take it easy!
((I only put the first verse. o_o The song's too long.))

Posted By:
Bullying=bad11
Bullying=bad11
StarStarStarStar
    Love story by Taylor Swift: we were both young when I first saw you I close my eyes and the flashback starts im standing there, on a balcony in summer air. I see the lights see the party the ball gowns, see you make your way through the crowd and say hello,  little did I know. that you were romio and you were throwing pebbles but my daddy said stay away from Juliet and I was crying on the staircase begging you please don't go and I said romeo take me somewhere we can be alone il be waiting all theres left to do is run youll be the prince and ill be the princess its a love story baby just say yes      so I sneak out to the garden to see you and we keep quite cause were dead if they knew so close your eyes escape this town for a little while you were romeo and I was scarlet letter and my daddy said stay away from Juliet but you were everything to me so I was begging you please don't go and I said romeo take me somewere we can be alone ill be waiting all theres left to do is run youll be the prince and ill be the princess its a love story baby just say yes romeo save there trying to tell me how I feel this love is difficult but its real don't be afraid well make I out of this mes its a love store baby just say yes        ive been waiting     wondering if your ever come around  but my faith in you is fading    when I met you on the outskirts of town and said romeo save me ive been feeling so alone ive been waiting for you but you never come  is this in my head I don't know what to think then he knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said marry me Juliet youll never have to be alone I love you and that's all I really know I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress its a love story baby just say yes oh oh oh oh  we were both young when I first saw you   we    

i love music 1
cute rottie puppy
cute rottie with kittens on back
cute kitten scares rottie
Real personality of rotties
put your finger hear

Posted By:
KingShawn13
KingShawn13
StarStarStarStar
One-X By Three Day Grace
One-X By Three Day Grace Do you think about Everything you've been through You never thought you'd be so depressed Are you wondering Is it life or death Do you think that there's no one like you We are We are We are We are the ones We get knocked down We get back up and stand above the crowd We are one We are the ones We get knocked down We get back up and stand above the crowd We are one   The life I think about Is so much better than this I never thought I'd be stuck in this mess I'm sick of wondering Is it life or death I need to figure out who's behind me   We are We are We are We are the ones We get knocked down We get back up and stand above the crowd We are one We are the ones We get knocked down We get back up and stand above the crowd We are one   The life I think about Is so much better than this I never thought I'd be stuck in this mess I'm sick of wondering Is it life or death?   We are the ones We get knocked down We get back up and stand above the crowd We are one We are the ones We get knocked down We get back up and stand above the crowd We are one   We stand above the crowd We stand above the crowd We stand above the crowd (Crowd) (We stand) We stand above the crowd We stand above the crowd (We Stand) We stand above the crowd   (We are the ones) We stand above the crowd (We get knocked down get back up) We stand above the crowd (We are the ones) We stand above the crowd (We get knocked down get back up) We stand above the crowd   We stand above the crowd We stand above the crowd We stand above the crowd  

Fear is such a weak emotion that's why I despise it.- Lupa Fiasco

“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” - Nelson Mandela

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.- Andre Gide

Posted By:
spiderbebe
spiderbebe
StarStar
Your on the phone with your girlfriend she's upset she's goin off about somethin that you said but she never knows your stories like I do,I'm in the room its a typical Tuesday night I'm listenin to the music she doesn't like but she'll never get your humer like I do. Cruz she wears short skirts I wear t-shirts,shes cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers dreamin bout the day when you wakeup and find that what your lookin for has been here the whole time ,if you could see that I'm the one who understands you,been here all along so why can't you see you belong with me,YOU BELONG WITH ME you belong with me. Frown

!!!BEBE!!!

Posted By:
spiderbebe
spiderbebe
StarStar
-By Taylor Swift  smile

!!!BEBE!!!

Posted By:
Musicloverchick
Musicloverchick
StarStarStar
Dark Side Kelly Clarkson-

Oh oh oh oh
There's a place that I know
It's not pretty there and few have ever gone
If I show it to you now
Will it make you run away

Or will you stay
Even if it hurts
Even if I try to push you out
Will you return?
And remind me who I really am
Please remind me who I really am

Everybody's got a dark side
Do you love me?
Can you love mine?
Nobody's a picture perfect
But we're worth it
You know that we're worth it
Will you love me?
Even with my dark side?

Like a diamond
From black dust
It's hard to know
It can become
A few give up
So don't give up on me
Please remind me who I really am

Do you love me?
Can you love mine?
But we're worth it
Will you love me?
Even with my dark side?

Don't run away
Don't run away
Just tell me that you will stay
Promise me you will stay
Don't run away
Don't run away
Just promise me you will stay
Promise me you will stay

Will you love me? ohh
Do you love me?
Can you love mine?
But we're worth it
Will you love me?
Even with my dark side?

Don't run away don't run away don't run away promise you'll stay

IOU a forum signature :3

Posted By:
Lil rose xoxo
Lil rose xoxo
StarStarStar
I'll always rememba u by Hannah montana
i always knew diz dei would come
well be standing one by one 
i always knew ull walk away
wit so much  joy bt so much pain
as if I knew after all diz yrz
dell b laughters dell  b tearz
as if I knew ud walk away wit so much joy 
n so much pain it's all right to say good bye......

Ch
Yester deiz gone we gotta
kip movin on I'm so thankful for
d moments
im glad I got to know u
timez dat we had I'll  kip like
a photo graph to hold u in ma heart 
4ever
im glad I got to know u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u may not get wat u expect of me cuz i
didnt care
im livin a new life n no one can change dat
no mata how hard u try
in short....................

2012 iz gone lets live
our drim dis new year
n forget d past......................
choi=]

Posted By:
real4life14
real4life14
StarStarStarStarStar
This one's for my people locked up Know we keep you in our prayers And ain't forgot about you out here, no
Call me whenever you feel 'Cause I know a lot of folks don't keep it real I know they got their own life but still
When you love someone, you let them know You don't let them go, it's hard enough being alone Missing your family, missing your home
Whether you're right or wrong, I'll be by your side Keeping your hope alive, I know how it feels to cry So you ain't alone in your struggle for life to my people
Hold up, let's do this right First blaze one for all my fellas that ain't here with us tonight Hold up, let's do this right First blaze one for all my fellas that ain't here with us tonight Some of them for life
Your kids doing just fine The youngest reminds me of you all the time He even shoots that ugly jumper from the foul line like you do
And your girl, she doin' okay But don't concern yourself with if she will or won't wait You'll just drive yourself crazy with stuff you can't change
There's better ways to occupy your time Like opening up your mind, it's a troubling time out here Your kids need your guidance even from in there
And no matter when or where, I won't abandon you 'Cause that ain't what friends do, still got a lot of love And I pray to God through my actions, you'll know how much
Hold up, let's do this right First blaze one for all my fellas that ain't here with us tonight Hold up, let's do this right First blaze one for all my fellas that ain't here with us tonight Some of them for life
To all my people who ain't coming home at all There's many children who could learn from your experience Have a heart get involved
And for all my people who gonna see the streets one more time You got another chance at life Count your blessings every night
Hold up, let's do this right First blaze one for all my fellas that ain't here with us tonight Hold up, let's do this right First blaze one for all my fellas that ain't here with us tonight

Dare to be something more ♥

Posted By:
real4life14
real4life14
StarStarStarStarStar
I done smoked #### with the best of y'all Shot at all the rest of y'all My heart hurts like an old man with high cholesterol The preacher said that I'm the dirtiest dude he ever saw
Shouldn't even be livin' and he a Christian Should've been dead like 17 times from 17 crimes I committed Took 'em all to trial and got aquited Left wavin' my middle finger in the air Whispered in the prosecutors' ear (Yeah I did it)
I done stole everything from dreams to wedding rings Auctioned off my soul for material things
But lately it's been kinda botherin' me I guess that turtle always catches up with the rabbit eventually

Dare to be something more ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

ME ISH NEW!!!

If given the chance, what would you change...

ME ISH NEW!!!

ME ISH NEW!!!

mom

latest videos