Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Post a songs lyrics here!

Posted By:
Sweetgirl217
Sweetgirl217
StarStarStarStar
Its in hindi noone will understand ha ha Tongue Out

Posted By:
BlakieMaria
BlakieMaria
StarStar
ikr!!! its amazing

~ONE DIRECTION~
xxx

Posted By:
Dreamofmyown_2237750 Lock
Dreamofmyown_2237750
Star
[Liam ][i]You're insecure, Don't know what for, You're turning heads when you walk through the door, Don't need make-up, To cover up, Being the way that you are is enough, [Harry] Everyone else in the room can see it, Everyone else but you, [All] Baby you light up my world like nobody else, The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, You don't know, Oh oh, You don't know you're beautiful, If only you saw what I can see, You'll understand why I want you so desperately, Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe, You don't know, Oh oh, You don't know you're beautiful, Oh oh, That's what makes you beautiful [Zayn] So c-come on, You got it wrong, To prove I'm right, I put it in a song, I don't know why, You're being shy, And turn away when I look into your eye eye eyes, [Harry] Everyone else in the room can see it, Everyone else but you, ][All] Baby you light up my world like nobody else, The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, You don't know, Oh oh, You don't know you're beautiful, If only you saw what I can see, You'll understand why I want you so desperately, Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe, You don't know, Oh oh, You don't know you're beautiful, Oh oh, That's what makes you beautiful Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Harry] Baby you light up my world like nobody else, The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, [All] You don't know, Oh oh, You don't know you're beautiful, [All] Baby you light up my world like nobody else, The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, You don't know, Oh oh, You don't know you're beautiful  If only you saw what I can see, You'll understand why I want you so desperately  Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe, You don't know, Oh oh, You don't know you're beautiful, Oh oh, You don't know you're beautiful [Harry]That's what makes you beautiful[/i] One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful smile

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because everytime i fall in love.....it never seems to last

Posted By:
Holley12
Holley12
StarStarStarStar
Barbie Girl. Wink - Hi Barbie!  - Hi Ken!  - You Wanna Go For A Ride?  - Sure, Ken!  - Jump In!  - Ha Ha Ha Ha!  I'm A Barbie Girl In The Barbie World  Life In Plastic, It's Fantastic  You Can Brush My Hair, Undress Me Everywhere  Imagination, Life Is Your Creation  Come On, Barbie, Let's Go Party  I'm A Barbie Girl In The Barbie World  Life In Plastic, It's Fantastic  You Can Brush My Hair, Undress Me Everywhere  Imagination, Life Is Your Creation  I'm A Blonde Single Girl In The Fantasy World  Dress Me Up, Take Your Time, I'm Your Dollie  You're My Doll, Rock And Roll, Feel The Glamour And Pain  Kiss Me Here, Touch Me There, Hanky-Panky  You Can Touch, You Can Play  You Can Say I'm Always Yours, Oooh Whoa  I'm A Barbie Girl In The Barbie World  Life In Plastic, It's Fantastic  You Can Brush My Hair, Undress Me Everywhere  Imagination, Life Is Your Creation  Come On, Barbie, Let's Go Party, Ha Ha Ha, Yeah  Come On, Barbie, Let's Go Party, Oooh, Oooh  Come On, Barbie, Let's Go Party, Ha Ha Ha, Yeah  Come On, Barbie, Let's Go Party, Oooh, Oooh  Make Me Walk, Make Me Talk, Do Whatever You Please  I Can Act Like A Star, I Can Beg On My Knees  Come Jump In, Be My Friend, Let Us Do It Again  Hit The Town, Fool Around, Let's Go Party  You Can Touch, You Can Play  You Can Say I'm Always Yours  You Can Touch, You Can Play  You Can Say I'm Always Yours  Come On, Barbie, Let's Go Party, Ha Ha Ha, Yeah  Come On, Barbie, Let's Go Party, Oooh, Oooh  Come On, Barbie, Let's Go Party, Ha Ha Ha, Yeah  Come On, Barbie, Let's Go Party, Oooh, Oooh  I'm A Barbie Girl In The Barbie World  Life In Plastic, It's Fantastic  You Can Brush My Hair, Undress Me Everywhere  Imagination, Life Is Your Creation  I'm A Barbie Girl In The Barbie World  Life In Plastic, It's Fantastic  You Can Brush My Hair, Undress Me Everywhere  Imagination, Life Is Your Creation  Come On, Barbie, Let's Go Party, Ha Ha Ha, Yeah  Come On, Barbie, Let's Go Party, Oooh, Oooh  Come On, Barbie, Let's Go Party, Ha Ha Ha, Yeah  Come On, Barbie, Let's Go Party, Oooh, Oooh  - Oh, I'm Having So Much Fun!  - Well, Barbie, We're Just Getting Started!  - Oh, I Love You Ken!

Posted By:
Dreamofmyown_2237750 Lock
Dreamofmyown_2237750
Star
OMG My sister HATES that song! we sing it too her just to get her annoyed!! lol

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because everytime i fall in love.....it never seems to last

Posted By:
♥_selena_gomez_rocks_♥
♥_selena_gomez_rocks_♥
StarStarStarStarStar
A Billion Hits:Ross Lynch Didn't go nowhere, never left uh You really thought that I was Gone (gone gone gone) I heard you talking like I lost my swagger Said I was over you were Wrong (wrong wrong wrong) I'm always improving Always on the move and Working on my flow To take it to the studio This is not a comeback Following my own path Laying down the fat tracks Still a music maniac Whoaaa Well I know that I'll make it Never put my head down T-t-turn it up loud Yeahhhhh Cause I don't have to fake it If I keep on working it A billion hits is what I'll get Wooooahhhh That's what I'm gonna get Wooooahhhh That's what I'm gonna get Yeahhhh Cause I know that I'll make it Overload the internet A billion hits is what I'll get A billion hits is what I'll get Now you can't breathe Why so quiet No you don't believe your Eyes (eyes eyes eyes) You pushed me till' I had to Start this riot, now I'll never be Denied (-nied -nied -nied) I'm always improving Always on the move and Working on my flow Till' ya hear me on the radio I know I can be a star Take off like a rocket car Everyday I'm working hard To get my name on every chart Whoa Well I know that I'll make it Never put my head down T-t-turn it up loud Yeahhh Cause I don't have to fake it If I keep on working it A billion hits is what I'll get Wooooahhhh That's what I'm gonna get Wooooahhhh That's what I'm gonna get Yeahhh Cause I know that I'll make it Overload the internet A billion hits is what I'll get Call someone I think this is an emergency Hey Pull the plug Austin's blowing up my p.c. Every hour day and night Can't get this rocker out my site You can't get me outta your site You can't get me outta your site You thought that I was gone Guess that you were wrong Cause I just wrote your new favorite song Woooahhhh Well I know that I'll make it Never put my head down T-t-turn it up loud Yeahhh Cause I don't have to fake it If I keep on working it A billion hits is what I'll get Woooahhh That's what I'm gonna get Woooahhh That's what I'm gonna get Yeahhh Cause I know that I'll make it Overload the internet A billion hits is what I'll get

I'm so messed up yeah
I can't remember what I did tonight
But I just can't forget about you

Posted By:
dodad
dodad
StarStar
*PIG SQUEALS* breeee breeee oinkieee!!! 

Posted By:
mr.curious Lock
mr.curious
StarStarStar
It’s like ’09 in your basement and I’m in love with Nebby And I still love her but it fell through because I wasn’t ready And your back hurt, and your neck hurt , and you smoking heavy And I sit next to you, and I lecture you ‘cause those are deadly And then you ask sh*t and we argue about spending money on bullsh*t And you tell me I’m just like my father, my one button, you push it Now it’s “F*ck you, I hate you, I’ll move out in a heartbeat” And I leave out and you call me, you tell me that your sorry You love me, and I love you, and your heart hurts, mine does too And it’s just words and they cut deep but it’s our world, it’s just us two I see painkillers on the kitchen counter, I hate to see, it all hurt so bad But maybe I wouldn’t have worked as hard If you were healthy and it weren’t so bad Uh, maybe I should walk up the street, and try and get a job at the bank Cause leave It up to me, J, and Neeks, we’re probably gonna end up robbing a bank Then Wayne calls on my phone, conversation wasn’t that long Gets me a flight to Houston in the morning Oh it’s my time, yeah, it’s on He’s thinking of signing me, I come home We make a mixtape with seventeen songs I almost get a Grammy off of that thing They love your son and that boy gone You get the operation you dreamed of And I finally send you to Rome I get to make good on my promise It all worked out girl, we shoulda known Cause you deserve it [Hook] This sh*t real, should I pinch you? After all the things that we been through, I got you Look what you’ve done, look what you’ve done Look what you’ve done for me now You knew that I was gonna be something We stressed out, and you need some, I got you Look what you’ve done, look what you’ve done [Verse 2] It’s like ’06 in your backyard and I’m in love with Jade And I’m still in love, just wasn’t that real , so then it doesn’t fade And my father living in Memphis now he can’t come this way Over some minor charges and child support that just wasn’t paid Damn, boo-hoo, sad story, american dad story Know that I’m your sister’s kid but That still don’t explain the love that you have for me I remember sneaking in your pool after school dances D*mn your house feel like the Hamptons For all of my summer romances I never really had no one like you man this all new, Shh Made the world I knew bigger, changed the way that I viewed it Had all this fighting going on at the crib You calm me down when I lose it Told you I think I’m done acting, I’m more in touch with the music You said either way I’ll be a star, I could go so far Talked to me, to you got to me you You tossed the keys and loaned me your car Yeah, just a young kid in a drop top Lexus hopin ’ that I don’t get arrested Just another kid that's goin’ through life So worried that I won’t be accepted But I could do anything, you said that, and you meant that You took me places, you spent that, they said no, we went back Checks bounce but we bounce back I put all the money in your accounts back And I thank you, I don’t know how it’d really be without that It worked out man You deserve it [Hook] Let me know what you think of the Drake Look What You’ve Done Lyrics?

“Finally here, Imma star with the timing, My Swagga is chill, and my flow is reclining” – drizzy,drake

Posted By:
Bubblegum332
Bubblegum332
StarStarStarStarStar
BROKENHEARTED,KARMEN This is more then a Typical kinda thing Felt the jones in my bones when you were touching me, oh oh Didn't wanna take it slow In a daze, going crazed, I can barely think You're replaying in my brain, find it hard to sleep, oh oh Waiting for my phone to blow Now I'm here in a sticky situation Got a little trouble, yep and now I'm pacin' Five minutes, ten minutes, now it's been an hour Don't wanna think too hard, but I'm sour Oh oh, I can't seem to let you go See I've been waiting all day For you to call me baby So let's get up, let's get on it Don't you leave me broken hearted tonight Come on, that's right Honest baby I'll do Anything you want to So can we finish what we started Don't you leave me broken hearted tonight Come on, that's right, cheerio What's the time, such a crime Not a single word, sipping on a Patrón Just to calm my nerves, oh oh Poppin' bottles by the phone Oh yeah Had me up, had me down, turn me inside out That's enough, call me up Maybe I'm in doubt, oh oh I don't even think you know, no no See I've been waiting all day For you to call me baby So let's get up, let's get on it Don't you leave me broken hearted tonight Come on, that's right Honest baby I'll do Anything you want to So can we finish what we started Don't you leave me broken hearted tonight Come on, that's right, cheerio Anything you wanna do, I'll be on it too Everything you say is like go with the view Business on the front, party in the back Maybe I was wrong, was the outfit really wack? This kinda thing doesn't happen usually I'm on the opposite side of it, truthfully I know you want it so come and get it, cheerio See I've been waiting all day For you to call me baby So let's get up, let's get on it Don't you leave me broken hearted tonight, ohhhohohhhoohhhh Honest baby I'll do Anything you want to So can we finish what we started Don't you leave me broken hearted tonight Come on, that's right, cheeri, cheerio When you gonna call Don't leave me broken hearted I've been waiting up Let's finish what we started, oh oh I can't seem to let you go Come on, that's right, cheerio, uh!

Posted By:
BadEmoPrincess
BadEmoPrincess
Star
Lyrics For Best Friend By Toy Box: Hoo ha! Hoo ha! na na na na na na na na na na na... (x2) Have you ever been in love?? He's my best friend Best of all best friends Do you have a best friend too? He tickles in my tummy He's so yummy, yummy Hey, you should get a best friend too! Hoo ha! Hoo ha! Hello, baby! Can I see a smile? I'm going to a party and it's gonna be wild! (okay!) Can I come? I am sittin' alone No friends are never alone (that's right!) Maybe, some pretty girls are in your world Excuse me, I could also be your girl Lately, everyone is making fun Na na na na na na na na na na na! He's my best friend Best of all best friends Do you have a best friend too? He tickles in my tummy He's so yummy, yummy Hey, you should get a best friend too! (my best friend) Hoo ha! Hoo ha! (x2) Na na na na na na na na na na na! Hoo ha! Hoo ha! Aloha, baby! Let's go to the beach! Yeah! Girls in bikini are waiting for me (ah ha!) But I was hoping for a summer romance So why can't you take a chance? (okay!) Maybe, some pretty girls are in your world Excuse me, I could also be your girl Lately, everyone is making fun Na na na na na na na na na na na! He's my best friend Best of all best friends Do you have a best friend too? He tickles in my tummy He's so yummy, yummy Hey, you should get a best friend too! (my best friend) Hoo ha! Hoo ha!(x3) Na na na na na na na na na na na! Maybe, some pretty girls are in your world Excuse me, (yeah) I could also be your girl Lately, everyone is making fun Let's get this party on, hit me with lazer-gun! . . . . . . Oo-Ohoh C'mon boys! Hoo ha! Hoo ha! Oo-Ohoh You should get a best friend too! He's my best friend Best of all best friends Do you have a best friend too? He tickles in my tummy He's so yummy, yummy Hey, you should get a best friend too! (my best friend) Hoo ha! Hoo ha! (x2) He's sooo sweet! Na na na na na na na na na na na!

~Rorrie

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

supernatural adventure chistmas celebratio...

depression

supernatural adventure chistmas celebratio...

What band got you into Metal?

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

depression

latest videos