Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Post a songs lyrics here!

Posted By:
BadEmoPrincess
BadEmoPrincess
Star
Lyrics: Hoo ha! Hoo ha! na na na na na na na na na na na... (x2) Have you ever been in love?? He's my best friend Best of all best friends Do you have a best friend too? He tickles in my tummy He's so yummy, yummy Hey, you should get a best friend too! Hoo ha! Hoo ha! Hello, baby! Can I see a smile? I'm going to a party and it's gonna be wild! (okay!) Can I come? I am sittin' alone No friends are never alone (that's right!) Maybe, some pretty girls are in your world Excuse me, I could also be your girl Lately, everyone is making fun Na na na na na na na na na na na! He's my best friend Best of all best friends Do you have a best friend too? He tickles in my tummy He's so yummy, yummy Hey, you should get a best friend too! (my best friend) Hoo ha! Hoo ha! (x2) Na na na na na na na na na na na! Hoo ha! Hoo ha! Aloha, baby! Let's go to the beach! Yeah! Girls in bikini are waiting for me (ah ha!) But I was hoping for a summer romance So why can't you take a chance? (okay!) Maybe, some pretty girls are in your world Excuse me, I could also be your girl Lately, everyone is making fun Na na na na na na na na na na na! He's my best friend Best of all best friends Do you have a best friend too? He tickles in my tummy He's so yummy, yummy Hey, you should get a best friend too! (my best friend) Hoo ha! Hoo ha!(x3) Na na na na na na na na na na na! Maybe, some pretty girls are in your world Excuse me, (yeah) I could also be your girl Lately, everyone is making fun Let's get this party on, hit me with lazer-gun! . . . . . . Oo-Ohoh C'mon boys! Hoo ha! Hoo ha! Oo-Ohoh You should get a best friend too! He's my best friend Best of all best friends Do you have a best friend too? He tickles in my tummy He's so yummy, yummy Hey, you should get a best friend too! (my best friend) Hoo ha! Hoo ha! (x2) He's sooo sweet! Na na na na na na na na na na na!

~Rorrie

Posted By:
manamanaa Lock
manamanaa
StarStarStarStar
HERE IS THE SONG OF ASHLEY TISDALE TITLE:THE REST OF MY LIFE i've got a feeling inside of me running out through my veins its like electrical energy a world about to change its an open road so here i go the rest of my life is starting tonight feels like im finally on my way im looking ahead cant tell where it ends but im gonna take a leap of faith and im gonna hold on tight and ride this ride the rest of my life im gonna go for it all out but i have been given a chance and now what next is upto me im gonna set my sights so light those lights the rest of my life is starting tonight feels like im finally on my way im looking ahead cant tell where it ends but im gonna take a leap of faith and im gonna hold on tight and ride this ride if all the world a stage im here to take my place i know i will always find a way to shine the rest of my life is starting tonight feels like im finally on my way im looking ahead cant tell where it ends but im gonna take a leap of faith the rest of my life is starting tonight feels like im finally on my way it start with a dream of who i could be wherever it takes me i cant wait so im gonna hold on tight and ride this ride the rest of my life.

Posted By:
hihipuffyamiyumi
hihipuffyamiyumi
StarStar
you are the smell before rain, you are the blood in my veins.

you are the smell before r a i n, you are the blood in my v e i n s.

Posted By:
gr8dogs
gr8dogs
Star
Sing! Gary Barlow and The Commenwealth Band Some words they can’t be spoken only sung, So hear a thousand voices shouting love. There’s a place, there’s a time in this life when you sing what you are feeling, Find your feet, stand your ground, don’t you see right now the world is listening to what we say? Sing it louder, sing it clearer, knowing everyone will hear you, Make some noise, find your voice tonight. Sing it stronger, sing together, make this moment last forever, Old and young shouting love tonight. To sing we’ve had a lifetime to wait (wait, wait, wait) And see a thousand faces celebrate (together celebrate) You brought hope, you brought life, conquer fear, no it wasn’t always easy, Stood your ground, kept your faith, don’t you see right now the world is listening to what we say? Sing it louder, sing it clearer, knowing everyone will hear you, Make some noise, find your voice tonight. Sing it stronger, sing together, make this moment last forever, Old and young shouting love tonight. Some words they can’t be spoken only sung, To hear a thousand voices shouting love and life and hope. Just sing; just sing; just sing; just sing. Sing it louder, sing it clearer, knowing everyone will hear you, Make some noise, find your voice tonight. Sing it stronger, sing together, make this moment last forever, Old and young shouting love tonight. Hear a thousand voices shouting love.

Posted By:
wondergirl456
wondergirl456
StarStar
Wondergirl456: Things Left Unsaid/Disciple If you fly away tonight, I wanna tell you that i love you, I hope that you can hear me, I hope that you can feel me If you fly away tonight, I wanna tell you that i'm sorry, That I never told you, When we were face to face

When words fail, music will prevail!

Life is as only as bright as you make it.... MAKE IT SHINE!!!!!!!!

Count the moments he makes you smile, forget the moments he makes you cry. Count the moments he shows he loves you, forget the moments he don't. Count the moments you love him, forget the moments you don't.

Laugh till your side hurts!!!! Big Grin

Posted By:
BVBarmyforev Lock
BVBarmyforev
StarStarStar
Who Are You Now lyrics Yeah, yeah Don't wake me up if I'm sleeping this life away Tell me that I'll never be good enough Sometimes it hurts to think it could really be that way It won't be that way I'm tired and I'm lost I don't wanna be found I put my heart and my soul And strength in this now So forgive me 'cause I won't forget that Yeah, this world has changed me So you know when you ask me Who are you now? Did you say what you want? Don't go back to this song I'm asking, who are you now? Did they break you apart? Won't you fight back for what you want? Sometimes you gotta fall before you fly We're gonna work it out Yeah, yeah Don't, don't, don't wake me up 'Cause I hate who I am today So come on, come on And just take, take, take what you want Is it now what we're living for? We're always wanting more You made me hate my own reflection Question every choice I make So I could try to be perfect But I will try to be fake So forgive me 'cause I really could care less that This world has changed me So you know when you ask me Who are you now? Did you say what you want? Don't go back to this song I'm asking, who are you now? Did they break you apart? Won't you fight back for what you want? Sometimes you gotta fall before you fly And sometimes you really live, you've gotta try We can change it all together, in the end you're gonna find That what we felt in our hearts was real the whole time When you open up your eyes, I hope that you find Who you are, who you are Who are you now? Who are you now? Who are you now? Did you say what you want? Don't go back to this song I'm asking, who are you now? Did they break you apart? Won't you fight back for what you want? Sometimes you gotta fall before you fly Sometimes you gotta fall before you fly We're gonna work it out

Xoxo,bvbarmyforev!

Posted By:
nilon3
nilon3
Star
actually this is more of my lyrics from my own song. it's called never give up. about a girl thats too shy to tell a guy that she fancies him, and wants to but can't.                                        LYRICS i said to myself one day you'll never get the chance because you took too long to tell him, now he has a girlfriend but last night i said for him to meet me at the park but guess what happened that day he dumped his girlfriend now i may have a chance with him does he even like me? last night i woke up on the street feeling down and all alone no more lame excuses stop throwing words down my throat cause i told ya i love ya no more late nights again because now i have my boyfriend and now i thought i never give up again you never give up on who you like or what you feel about each other because i never give up. never give up darling meet me on the high street got mixed up with the bus stop though i was going into town while you were on the high street just standing there, waiting for me instead of phoning or texting me darling i'm sorry i got the place mixed up by a mistake i told my best friend and now i'm struggling to get through to you last night i woke up on the street feeling down and all alone no more lame excuses stop throwing words down my throat cause i told ya i love ya no more late nights again because now i have a boyfriend and now i thought i never give up again you never give up on who you like or what you feel about each other because i never give up. never give up your useless of what you said you'd do told you not to mess with me or what i said the other day and i still know it and i still got you til i said we should take it slow never give up on your dreams never give up, no i won't never give up, no you didn't never give up, somehow you did it never give up, oh yeah i tried never give up, i did my best never give up, we did so never give up, we did so never give up, i did my best never give up, oh yeah i tried never give up,somehow you did it never give up, no you didn't never give up, no i won't never give up on your dreams.                                                                                     PLEASE COMMENT!! you know where to come from if you need a song in an emergency.  smile           nilon3

it doesn't matter what it is

Posted By:
colleen1231
colleen1231
StarStar
This is one of the songs I wrote it not done yet though.  By: Colleeen1231 Verse 1 You took my heart and soul and teared it out You took my life and then you drianed it out I cant believe I thought you were the one So theres just one thing I need to say Refrene And its Im so done with all your lying Im so done so don't come crying You well never make me feel the same You picked me up and then you droped me Don't come back to me cri cryin' Theres just one thing i need to say We're so done.

Colleen Forevez (:

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
"Skyscraper" [Verse 1Grin Skies are crying, I am watching Catching tear drops in my hands Only silence as it's ending Like we never had a chance Do you have to make me feel like There's nothing left of me? [ChorusGrin You can take everything I have You can break everything I am Like I'm made of glass Like I'm made of paper Go on and try to tear me down I will be rising from the ground Like a skyscraper Like a skyscraper [Verse 2Grin As the smoke clears, I awaken And untangle you from me Would it make you feel better To watch me while I bleed? All my windows still are broken But I'm standing on my feet [ChorusGrin You can take everything I have You can break everything I am Like I'm made of glass Like I'm made of paper Go on and try to tear me down I will be rising from the ground Like a skyscraper Like a skyscraper [BridgeGrin Go run, run, run I'm gonna stay right here, Watch you disappear Yeah, oh Go run, run, run Yeah, it's a long way down But I am closer to the clouds up here [ChorusGrin You can take everything I have You can break everything I am Like I'm made of glass Like I'm made of paper Oh Oh Go on and try to tear me down I will be rising from the ground Like a skyscraper Like a skyscraper (Like a skyscraper) Like a skyscraper Like a skyscraper

Posted By:
afrasara
afrasara
Star
I luv this song!!! its really sad bt i luv it!!  smile

SaRaPiNkCraZe

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

new lovely art

Eyebrows

What book are you currently reading?

Im a creepy nerd apparently....

Love

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

latest videos