Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Post a songs lyrics here!

Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
StarStarStarStarStar
Sekai de ichi-ban OHIME-SAMA Sou iu atsukai KOKORO-ete~ Yo ne?

how how how how how how how how
what how

Posted By:
Leshia 101
Leshia 101
StarStarStarStar
talkin bout girl i lovr you your the one this just look like a re-run................please what else is on

AALESHIA~it ain't nohin but an "A" thing

Posted By:
Leshia 101
Leshia 101
StarStarStarStar
BUT YOUR JUST A BOY

Posted By:
Leshia 101
Leshia 101
StarStarStarStar
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

Posted By:
real4life14
real4life14
StarStarStarStarStar
                                                       lyfe jennings must be nice must be nice having someone who understands the life u live must be nice having someone whos slow to take and quick to give must be nice having someone who sticks around when the rough times get thick someone whos small as bright enough to make the projects feel like a mansion must be nice having someone who loves u despite your falls must be nice having someone who talks the talk but also walks the walk must be nice having someone who understands that a thug has feeling to someone who loves u for shure u neva let em go smile

Dare to be something more ♥

Posted By:
RydelLynchForever
RydelLynchForever
StarStarStarStar
A Billion Hits: Ross Lynch Didn't go nowhere, never left uh You really thought that I was Gone (gone gone gone) I heard you talking like I lost my swagger Said I was over you were Wrong (wrong wrong wrong) I'm always improving Always on the move and Working on my flow To take it to the studio This is not a comeback Following my own path Laying down the fat tracks Still a music maniac Whoaaa Well I know that I'll make it Never put my head down T-t-turn it up loud Yeahhhhh Cause I don't have to fake it If I keep on working it A billion hits is what I'll get Wooooahhhh That's what I'm gonna get Wooooahhhh That's what I'm gonna get Yeahhhh Cause I know that I'll make it Overload the internet A billion hits is what I'll get A billion hits is what I'll get Now you can't breathe Why so quiet No you don't believe your Eyes (eyes eyes eyes) You pushed me till' I had to Start this riot, now I'll never be Denied (-nied -nied -nied) I'm always improving Always on the move and Working on my flow Till' ya hear me on the radio I know I can be a star Take off like a rocket car Everyday I'm working hard To get my name on every chart Whoa Well I know that I'll make it Never put my head down T-t-turn it up loud Yeahhh Cause I don't have to fake it If I keep on working it A billion hits is what I'll get Wooooahhhh That's what I'm gonna get Wooooahhhh That's what I'm gonna get Yeahhh Cause I know that I'll make it Overload the internet A billion hits is what I'll get Call someone I think this is an emergency Hey Pull the plug Austin's blowing up my p.c. Every hour day and night Can't get this rocker out my site You can't get me outta your site You can't get me outta your site You thought that I was gone Guess that you were wrong Cause I just wrote your new favorite song Woooahhhh Well I know that I'll make it Never put my head down T-t-turn it up loud Yeahhh Cause I don't have to fake it If I keep on working it A billion hits is what I'll get Woooahhh That's what I'm gonna get Woooahhh That's what I'm gonna get Yeahhh Cause I know that I'll make it Overload the internet A billion hits is what I'll get

I know its on when I cant stop myself from
Watchin you mo-o-o-ove (mo o-o-ove)
Can you feel it turn it up up up
Can you feel it ♥

Ross & Rydel Lynch

Posted By:
RydelLynchForever
RydelLynchForever
StarStarStarStar
The Way That You Do By Ross Lynch Sometimes it feels like You lost your swag You got a kick me sign coverin' The skills that you have And it all looks wrong When your lookin' down You get dizzy doin' 360's And you can't break out Even when you feel like you Ain't all that just don't forget That I got your back, now turn up The beat and bump that track, yeah Nobody rocks it the way that you do You got style pop your collar cuz' your all Kinds of cool, your legit, your the boss Even when the mic is off Nobody rocks it, ro-rocks it The way that you do, no-o-o The way that you do Your off the charts, Your number one, You got the fire so keep burnin it up Nobody rocks it the way that you do You got style pop your collar cuz' your all Kinds of cool, your legit, your the boss Even when the mic is off Nobody rocks it, ro-rocks it The way that you do

Can you feel it ♥

Ross & Rydel Lynch

Posted By:
izzybearluv
izzybearluv
StarStarStar
Simple Plan       Welcome To My Life                Do you ever feel like breaking down,do you ever feel out of place,like somehow you just dont belong and no one understands you do you ever wanna run away do you lock yourself in your room with the radio on turned up so loud no one hears you screaming    no you dont know what its like when nothing feels alright to feel like me to be hurt to feel lost to be left out in the dark to be kicked when your down to feel like youve been pushed around  to be on the edge of beaking down with no one there to save you no you dont know what its like welcome to my life do you wann be somebody else are you sick of feeling so left out are you desprate to find something more before your life is over are you stuck inside a wold you hate are you sick of feeling so left out  with big fake smiles and stupid lies while deep inside your bleeding no you dont know what its like when nothing feels alright no you dont know what its like to feel like me to be hurt to feel lost to be left out in the dak to be kicked when your down to feel like youve been pushed  around to be on the edge of braking down with no one there to save you no you dont know what its like welcome to my life                                          

~I Posted There~ me you know Izzy

Posted By:
RydelLynchForever
RydelLynchForever
StarStarStarStar
Its Me Its You-Ross Lynch❤ I like the beat when it booms You like the high and tremble I'm on the 99th floor And your cool on street level I like the crowd rock rock rock rockin it loud You like the sound of hush hush HEY keep it down Hot tub, retro, dance pop we rock different ways Beach bum, city fun, touchdown, homerun wat can I say ay ay Its me, its you I know we're not the same but we do wat we do It's you, and its me who says that we have to agree cuz I like, wat i like, and sometimes we collide But its me and its you.. I know we're not the same but we do wat we dooo You like going to mall, I'm in to video games I like sleeping till noon, You say: dude thats so lame I'm going in a fast car, strumming guitars I'm shooting for stars yeah i'm taking it far Hot tub, retro, dance pop we rock different ways Beach bum, city fun, touchdown, homerun wat can I say ay ay Its me, its you I know we're not the same but we do wat we do It's you, and its me who says that we have to agree cuz I like, wat i like, and sometimes we collide But its me and its you.. I know we're not the same but we do wat we dooo On stage, off stage We're gunna rock no matter wat Drum sticks, guitar licks It's you and me at the top.... It's me, its you I know where not the same but we do wat we do Its you and its me and who says that we have to agree Hot tub, retro, dance pop we rock different ways Beach bum, city fun, touchdown, homerun wat can I say ay ay Its me, its you I know we're not the same but we do wat we do It's you, and its me who says that we have to agree cuz I like, wat i like, and sometimes we collide But its me and its you.. I know we're not the same but we do wat we dooo

Can you feel it ♥

Ross & Rydel Lynch

Posted By:
RydelLynchForever
RydelLynchForever
StarStarStarStar
The Way That You Do-Ross Lynch❤ Sometimes it feels like you lost your swag You got a kick me sign covering the skills that you have and it all looks wrong when you looking down You get dizzy doing 360s and you cant break out Even when you feel like you aint all that just dont forget that i got you back Now turn up the beat and bump that track ( bump that track) Yeah nobody rocks it the way that you do You got style pop your collar cuz you all kinds of cool Your legit, you the boss even when the mic. is off No body rocks it ro rocks it the way that you do No oh oh oh the way that you do Can't let one bad thing go and crush your ways You got your epic wins three hundred and sixty four days And its feeling like, your game is crazy off But all you need is to bring the heat and get back on top Even when you feel like you aint all that just dont forget that i got you back Now turn up the beat and bump that track ( bump that track) Yeah nobody rocks it the way that you do You got style pop your collar cuz you all kinds of cool Your legit, you the boss even when the mic. is off No body rocks it ro rocks it the way that you do No oh oh oh the way that you do Your off the charts, your number 1 You got the fire and you cant be undone Your breaking records You make it pop You got the fire so keep burning it upppppp.......... Nobody rocks it the way that you do You got style pop your collar cuz you all kinds of cool Your legit, you the boss even when the mic. is off No body rocks it ro rocks it the way that you do Nobody rocks it the way that you do You got style pop your collar cuz you all kinds of cool Your legit, you the boss even when the mic. is off No body rocks it ro rocks it the way that you do No oh oh oh the way that you do

Can you feel it ♥

Ross & Rydel Lynch

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

random

Nicknames by Livi x3

random

Nicknames by Livi x3

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos