Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Post a songs lyrics here!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
I used to rule the worldSeas would rise when I gave the wordNow in the morning I sleep aloneSweep the streets I used to own I used to roll the diceFeel the fear in my enemy's eyesListen as the crowd would sing"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!" One minute I held the keyNext the walls were closed on meAnd I discovered that my castles standUpon pillars of salt and pillars of sand I hear Jerusalem bells a ringingRoman Cavalry choirs are singingBe my mirror, my sword and shieldMy missionaries in a foreign field For some reason I can't explainOnce you go there was neverNever an honest wordAnd that was when I ruled the world It was the wicked and wild windBlew down the doors to let me inShattered windows and the sound of drumsPeople couldn't believe what I'd become Revolutionaries waitFor my head on a silver plateJust a puppet on a lonely stringOh who would ever want to be king? I hear Jerusalem bells a ringingRoman Cavalry choirs are singingBe my mirror, my sword and shieldMy missionaries in a foreign field For some reason I can't explainI know Saint Peter won't call my nameNever an honest wordBut that was when I ruled the world I hear Jerusalem bells a ringingRoman Cavalry choirs are singingBe my mirror, my sword and shieldMy missionaries in a foreign field For some reason I can't explainI know Saint Peter won't call my nameNever an honest wordBut that was when I ruled the world

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Back to December ~ Taylor Swift  I'm so glad, you made time to see me. How's life, tell me how's your family? I haven't seen them in a whi-ile... You've been good, busier than ever..  Small talk, working the weather.. Your guard is up, and i know why-hy-hy Because the last time, you saw me, is burnin' in the back of your mind.. You gave me roses...  And I left them there to die.. So this is me swallowing my pride, Standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night, And I go back to December all the time. Turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you, Wishing that I realized what I had when you were mine. I'd go back to December, turn around and make it all right. I go back to December all the time. These days I haven't been sleeping Staying up playing back myself leaving, When your birthday passed and I didn't call. And I think about summer, all the beautiful times I watched you laughing from the passenger side Realized that I loved you in the fall. Then the cold came, the dark days when fear crept into my mind. You gave me all your love and all I gave you was goodbye. So this is me swallowing my pride, Standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night. And I go back to December all the time. Turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you, Wishing that I realized what I had when you were mine. I'd go back to December turn around and change my own mind. I go back to December all the time I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile, so good to me, so right, And how you held me in your arms that September night, The first time you ever saw me cry. Maybe this is wishful thinking, Probably mindless dreaming If we loved again I swear I'd love you right. I'd go back in time and change it but I can't So if the chain is on your door, I understand. But this is me swallowing my pride, Standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night, And I go back to December. Turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you, Wishing that I realized what I had when you were mine. I'd go back to December turn around and make it alright. I'd go back to December turn around and change my own mind. I go back to December all the time. All the time

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
twofourtwelve-sweatheart_2243037 Lock
twofourtwelve-sweatheart_2243037
Star
They say that love is forever , Your forever is all that I need , Please stay as long as you need , Can't promise that things won't be broken , But I swear that I will never leave , Please stay forever with me .[color=gray] ~ sleeping with sirens - if i'm james dean , youre audrey hepburn Embarrassed[/color]

#forever&always .

Posted By:
twofourtwelve-sweatheart_2243037 Lock
twofourtwelve-sweatheart_2243037
Star

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Back to December ~ Taylor Swift  I'm so glad, you made time to see me. How's life, tell me how's your family? I haven't seen them in a whi-ile... You've been good, busier than ever..  Small talk, working the weather.. Your guard is up, and i know why-hy-hy Because the last time, you saw me, is burnin' in the back of your mind.. You gave me roses...  And I left them there to die.. So this is me swallowing my pride, Standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night, And I go back to December all the time. Turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you, Wishing that I realized what I had when you were mine. I'd go back to December, turn around and make it all right. I go back to December all the time. These days I haven't been sleeping Staying up playing back myself leaving, When your birthday passed and I didn't call. And I think about summer, all the beautiful times I watched you laughing from the passenger side Realized that I loved you in the fall. Then the cold came, the dark days when fear crept into my mind. You gave me all your love and all I gave you was goodbye. So this is me swallowing my pride, Standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night. And I go back to December all the time. Turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you, Wishing that I realized what I had when you were mine. I'd go back to December turn around and change my own mind. I go back to December all the time I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile, so good to me, so right, And how you held me in your arms that September night, The first time you ever saw me cry. Maybe this is wishful thinking, Probably mindless dreaming If we loved again I swear I'd love you right. I'd go back in time and change it but I can't So if the chain is on your door, I understand. But this is me swallowing my pride, Standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night, And I go back to December. Turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you, Wishing that I realized what I had when you were mine. I'd go back to December turn around and make it alright. I'd go back to December turn around and change my own mind. I go back to December all the time. All the time

#forever&always .

Posted By:
misspretty12345
misspretty12345
Star
MY FRIENDS These are my friends see how they glison see this one shine how he smiles in the light my friends my clever friend speak to me friend whisper ill listen i know i know youv'e been locked out of sight all these years like me my friend well iv'e come home to find you waiting home were we're together and we'll drip preicuis .........rubys. thanks for reading my song........... Love

Posted By:
muni4ever
muni4ever
StarStarStarStar

Add me i dont care if your bi, gay or a lesbian. Be yourself. Also dont judge those people they the best people you ever met.

Posted By:
muni4ever
muni4ever
StarStarStarStar
by skillet: monster! The secret side of me i never let you see i keep it caged but i cant control it so stay away from me the beast is ugly i feel the rage and i just cant hold it..... its scratching on the wall in the closet, in the halls it comes awake and i cant control it hidin under the bed in my body in my head why wont somebody come and save me from this make it end i feel it deep within its just beneath the skin i must confess that i feel like a monster i hate what ive become the nightmares just begun i must confess that i feel like a monster I I feel like a monster I I feel like a monster my secret side i keep hid under lock and key i keep it caged but i cant control it cuz if i let him out hell tear me up, hell break me down why wont somebody come and save me from this make it end i feel it deep within its just beneath the skin i must confess that i feel like a monster i hate what ive become the nightmares just begun i must confess that i feel like a monster i feel it deep within its just beneath the skin i must confess that i feel like a monster I I feel like a monster I I feel like a monster its hidin in the dark its teeth are razor sharp theres no escape for me it wants my soul it wants my heart no one can hear me scream maybe its just a dream maybe its inside of me stop this monster i feel it deep within its just beneath the skin i must confess that I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER i hate what ive become the nightmares just begun i must confess that i feel like a monster i feel it deep within its just beneath the skin i must confess that i feel like a monster ive got to lose control, hes somthing radical i must confess that i feel like a monster I I feel like a monster I I feel like a monster I I feel like a monster I I feel like a monster  Devil

Add me i dont care if your bi, gay or a lesbian. Be yourself. Also dont judge those people they the best people you ever met.

Posted By:
BlakieMaria
BlakieMaria
StarStar
Live While We're Young by One Direction new single!!! Hey Girl I'm Waitin' on ya Im waiting on ya c'mon and let me sneak you out And have a celebration, a celebration The Music up the Windows Down Yea, We'll be doin' what we do Just Pretendin' that we're cool  And we know it too Yea, We'll keep doin' what we do Just pretending that we're cool so tonight LETS GO Crazy, Crazy, Crazy  Till' we see the sun I know we only met but lets pretend its love And never never never stop for anyone Tonight lets get some, And Live While We're Young!!! Tonight lets get some, And Live While We're Young... Hey girl its now or never, now or never Dont over think just let it go And if we get together  Yea, get together Dont let the pictures leave your phone Yeah, We''ll be doin' what we do Just pretending that we'll cool So Tonight,... Lets go Crazy, Crazy, Crazy till' we see the sun I know we only met but lets pretend its love And never never never stop for anyone Tonight lets get some And Live While We're Young! So Tonight Lets get some And Live While We're Young!!! And girl, You and I We're about to make some Memories Tonight I Wanna Live While We're Young We Wanna Live While We're Young Lets Go  Crazy, Crazy, Crazy Till' we see the sun I know we only met but lets pretend its love And never never never stop for anyone Tonight lets get some And Live While We're Young x2 Tonight Lets Get Some And Live While We're Young!!!

~ONE DIRECTION~
xxx

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
One Thing by One Direction  I tried playing it cool But when I'm looking at you I can't ever be brave Cause you make my heart race Shot me out of the sky You're my kryptonite, You keep making me weak Yeah frozen and can't breathe Something gotta give now Cause I'm dying just to know your name And I need you here with me now Cause you've got that one thing So get out, get out, Get outta my head And fall into my arms instead! I don't, I don't,  Don't know what it is. But I need that one thing Girl, you've got that one thing! Now I'm climbing the walls But you don't notice at alll That I'm going outta my mind All day, and all night Something gotta give now. Cause I'm dying just to make you see I need you here with me now Cause you've got that one thing Get out get out  Get outta my head And fall into my arms instead I don't I don't  don't know what it is But I need that one thing You've got that one thing Ohwhoa...... Ohwhoa..... Ohwhoa....  You've got that one thing Get out get out  get outta my head And fall into my arms instead SO! Get out, get out Get outta my head And fall into my arms instead! I don't I don't  Don't know what it is But I need that one thing And you've got that one thing! ♥♥♥

:D

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

5 Facts About Me:

• I am Christian

• I am home schooled

• I am a total bookworm

• I am a girl, but I absolutely LOVE Call of Duty

• I play piano, and I sing. Music is about 65% of my life

Want to find out more? Read my page.

OWL CITY!!!!!!!!!!
xD
^He's the Bomb^

BAIII!!! xD

Posted By:
_Evie1D_
_Evie1D_
StarStarStarStar
hey, I know this isn't song lyrics but i love music. It is my life!"

Directioner!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

whats your favorite soda or soft drink-moved

Mean Girls + a rumor going around

I have a crush on my friend and he moved (...

Type your name with your eyes closed

LAST ONE TO SAY MEH WINZ!!!

Last One To Say " Minion " Wins