Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Post a songs lyrics here!

Posted By:
Zarnotthedragonhunter
Zarnotthedragonhunter
StarStarStarStar
                                                                       Misery Business- Paramore I'm in the business of misery, let's take it from the top She's got a body like an hourglass that's ticking like a clock It's a matter of time before we all run out But when I thought he was mine she caught him by the mouth I waited eight long months, she finally set him free I told him I couldn't lie, he was the only one for me Two weeks and we caught on fire She's got it out for me but I wear the biggest smile Whoa, I never meant to brag But I got him where I want him now Whoa, it was never my intention to brag To steal it all away from you now But God, does it feel so good 'Cause I got him where I want him now And if you could then you know you would 'Cause God, it just feels so It just feels so good Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change Once a wh0r3, you're nothing more, I'm sorry, that'll never change And about forgiveness we're both supposed to have exchanged I'm sorry honey but I passed it up, now look this way Well there's a million other girls who do it just like you Looking as innocent as possible to get to who they want And what they like, it's easy if you do it right Well I refuse, I refuse, I refuse! Whoa, I never meant to brag But I got him where I want him now Whoa, it was never my intention to brag To steal it all away from you now But God, does it feel so good 'Cause I got him where I want him right now And if you could then you know you would 'Cause God, it just feels so It just feels so good I watched his wildest dreams come true And not one of them involving you Just watch my wildest dreams come true Not one of them involving Whoa, I never meant to brag But I got him where I want him now Whoa, I never meant to brag But I got him where I want him now Whoa, it was never my intention to brag To steal it all away from you now But God, does it feel so good 'Cause I got him where I want him now And if you could then you know you would 'Cause God, it just feels so It just feels so good

seriously O.O

Psh, everyone has done this....right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
..shoo ghosties
" \|•_•|/ " |/_•|/ ''

Posted By:
nilon3
nilon3
Star
                                       BubblesAll of the peopleMiss all the momentsWhen  i’m singing my songThey all say that it doesn’t belongBut some daysWhen the grass is longWhen we say what we’re believin’It’s hard to say All of the bubblesAll of the bubblesStart to fade In to the snowAll of the  bubblesAll of the bubblesStart to fade and fade and fadeWe’ll keep them on and on and on and on Bubbles are flying and flying and flyingBubbles are drifting and drifting in to the airThey’ll go pop onto a bush, they’ll go pop on a bushBubbles go high and high and higherBubbles are floating and floating and floatingBubbles are bubbles All the people, the people, the people, the peopleThey got me, got me singingI am losing and losing and losingAll ,all, all oh woah-woahThey say it’s not that badWoah woah oh woah owoahThey got me, got me running, runningThey got much better thingsHere we are All of the bubblesAll of the bubblesStart to fade In to the snowAll of the  bubblesAll of the bubblesStart to fade and fade and fadeWe’ll keep them on and on and on and onBubbles are flying and flying and flyingBubbles are drifting and drifting in to the airBubbles go high and high and higherBubbles are floating and floating and floatingBubbles are bubbles UmmWe take it slowBut all i want to think aboutIs the daysThat went fastAnd now I’m in troubleIt tore my heart right downIt left me here in peicesBut now I’m doneNot nothing went wrongIt took me half the waitBut now II-e-IDon’t wanna take it slow I’ma popI’m not like no oneTil the days fadedI have to let it goNo need to take it slowYes now, yes now, yes now iDon’t wanna break your heartI’m goneI’ve sungYes  I’ve sungAll of the bubblesAll of the bubblesStart to fade In to the snowAll of the  bubblesAll of the bubblesStart to fade and fade and fadeWe’ll keep them on and on and on and onBubbles are flying and flying and flyingBubbles are drifting and drifting in to the airBubbles go high and high and higherBubbles are floating and floating and floatingBubbles are bubbles  All of the bubblesAll of the bubblesStart to fade In to the snowAll of the  bubblesAll of the bubblesStart to fade and fade and fadeWe’ll keep them on and on and on and onBubbles are flying and flying and flyingBubbles are drifting and drifting in to the airBubbles go high and high and higherBubbles are floating and floating and floatingBubbles are bubbles All the bubblesAll the bubblesYea yeah yeah ye yeahAll the bubbles PLEASE COMMENT!! any questions? reply please if so.

it doesn't matter what it is

Posted By:
;StayStrong.-❤_2277038 Lock
;StayStrong.-❤_2277038
StarStarStar
Username: ;StayStrong.-❤ Beside You by Marianas Trench When your tears are spent on your last pretense And your tired eyes refuse to close and sleep in your defense. When it's in your spine like you've walked for miles And the only thing you want is just to be still for a while If your heart wears thin I will hold you up And I will hide you when it gets too much I'll be right beside you I'll be right beside you When you're overwhelmed and you've lost your breath When the space between the things you know is blurry nonetheless. When you try to speak but you make no sound And the words you want are out of reach but they've never been so loud If your heart wears thin I will hold you up And I will hide you when it gets too much I'll be right beside you I'll be right beside you I will stay. Nobody will break you, Yeah. Trust in me, trust in me. Don't pull away Trust in me, trust in me. I'm just trying to keep this together, Because I could do worse and you could do better Tears are spent on your last pretense And your tired eyes refuse to close and sleep in your defense. If your heart wears thin I will hold you up And I will hide you when it gets too much I'll be right beside you Nobody will break you If your heart wears thin I will hold you up And I will hide you when it gets too much I'll be right beside you Nobody will break you.

Posted By:
RydelLynchForever
RydelLynchForever
StarStarStarStar
Illusion Ross Lynch I`ll be your entertainer i`m putting on a show i`m gonna levitate you leave you wa-wa-wanting more I see you fascinated I`ve got you hypotized white gloves what your dream of a fantasy before your eyes Chorus: Step right up on the stage free yourself from the cage pick a card and guess it girl here`s a lesson girl it`s just an illusion 1-2-3 I diasppear i`m coming back so stay right here ain`t no second guessing girl i`m impressing girl but i`m just an illusion Oh Uh Listen I ain`t no fake houdini i`ll put a spell on you i`m something like a genie girl i`ll make your wish come true and now our time is running with every grain of sand so here`s the grain finale watch me do my sleight of hand Chorus: Step right up on the stage free yourself from the cage pick a card and guess it girl here`s a lesson girl it`s just an illusion 1-2-3 I diasppear i`m coming back so stay right here ain`t no second guessing girl i`m impressing girl but i`m just an illusion Somewhere in a dream we`ll meet again my baby and I promise that I won`t disappear i`ll be right here and I won`t be won`t be won`t be just an illusion (yeah baby) Chorus: Step right up on the stage free yourself from the cage pick a card and guess it girl here`s a lesson girl it`s just an illusion 1-2-3 I diasppear i`m coming back so stay right here ain`t no second guessing girl i`m impressing girl but i`m just an illusion x2

I know its on when I cant stop myself from
Watchin you mo-o-o-ove (mo o-o-ove)
Can you feel it turn it up up up
Can you feel it ♥

Ross & Rydel Lynch

Posted By:
kallieee;
kallieee;
StarStar
[Verse 1] I can see you’re not yourself Even when you’re here with me I know that you so well So put another record on Kiss and leave me on Nothing really matters when we’re dancing Listen to the same sad song playing on repeat Cause every time we come this close, My heart skips, skips a beat [Chorus] So come on, spin me around I don’t wanna go home Cause when you hold me like this You know my heart skips, skips a beat I know I should, but I can’t leave it alone And when you hold me like this That’s when my heart skips, skips a beat Oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh Oh oh oh! oh oh oh! [Verse 2] So hung up, we can’t let go If you really have to leave One more time just move me slow So put another record on Play it on repeat Nothing really matters when we’re dancing Cause all you ever need to know Is what you do to me That every time you hold me close My heart skips, skips a beat [Chorus] So come on, spin me around I don’t wanna go home Cause when you hold me like this You know my heart skips, skips a beat I know I should, but I can’t leave it alone And when you hold me like this That’s when my heart skips, skips a beat Oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh Oh oh oh! oh oh oh! [Rizzle Kicks] Rizzle Kicks yeah I just thought and I was like, let’s have a ting-toy Playing with this … inside, not like before The flaps keep going up and down like a see-saw I shoulda just taken her to the cinema to see Saw Would she let me sit with her, I figured Her figure’s a sure sure winner Cause I got a lead from the back, I’ma skip her My heart skips, skips, skips, skips, skips, skips a beat [Chorus] So come on, spin me around I don’t wanna go home Cause when you hold me like this You know my heart skips, skips a beat I know I should, but I can’t leave it alone And when you hold me like this That’s when my heart skips, skips a beat Oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh Oh oh oh! oh oh oh! My heart skips, skips a beat

[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"- O RLY?

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"- YA RLY

||_||
[O.O]
/)__)
-"--"- NO WAY!!!!

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
Title: To The World Artist(s): Kanye West & R. Kelly Ft. Teynan Taylor [Intro: R. Kelly]Let me see you put your middle fingers upTo the world, I made up in my mindI'm doin' things my way, I'm burnin' **** down tonightI'm doin' things my way, it's my way or the highwayLet me say it one more time [Hook: R. Kelly]Let me see you put your middle fingers upTo the world, to the world, to the worldTo the world, to the world, to the worldLet me see you put your middle fingers upMiddle fingers up! [Verse 1: R. Kelly]Deuces minus oneMiddle finger to the sky tonight (Ay, ay, ay)The whole world is a couch***** I'm Rick James tonight (I don't give a ****)Throw it up, throw it upCause you can't take it with youFunny how they wait 'til you gone just to miss youTo the world, to the worldThen I'm on my Sinatra, I'm doing it my way, Let's take it a notch up, take it upLet me see you put your middle fingers up!To the world, I made up in my mindDoing things my way, I'm burning **** down tonightI'm doing things my way, it's my way or the highwayLet me see you one more time [Hook] [Verse 2: Kanye West]Mmm ain't this some **** ? Pulled up in the A-V-entadorAnd the doors, raise up, like praise the LordDid the fashion show, and a tour, and a movie, and a scoreThis a ****** opera, Francis Foreign Car CoppolaI need a new crib to hold my plaques, Rick Ross'd told me thatSaid I'd be all up in Goldman SachsLike, "These ****** tryna hold me backThese ****** tryna hold me back", I'm just trying to protect my stacksMitt Romney don't pay no tax, Mitt Romney don't pay no taxChi-Town 'til I'm on my back, Chi-Town 'til I'm on my backOnly ***** in Beverly Hills, where the hell is Axel Foley at?"Ease up there, baby boy": Ving Rhames told Jody thatR. Kelly and the God of rap****ting on you, holy crap [Hook] [Outro: Teyana Taylor]I could give it all up, but it's not enoughAy ay, here you go, my middle fingerTo the world, to the world, from the ground to the moonHills to the mountains, yeah, hands to the roofGive it up, give it up, won't let you deny meMakin' you love me, makin' you love me

BladeDancer

Beautiful lethality, relentless style

Posted By:
taytay35baby
taytay35baby
StarStar
I Know Way To Many People Here Rite Now That I Did Know Last Year Who The Fucckkk Are Yall I Swear It Feels Like The Last Few Nights We Been Everywhere Nd Back But I Just Cant Remember It All What I Am I Doing Wat Am I Doing Oh Yea Thts Rite Im Doing Me Im Doing Me Im living Life Rite Now Mann Nd This Is Wat Im A Do Til Its Over Til Its Over Til Far From Over I Shouldnt Have Drove T ell Me How Im Gettin Home U To Fine To Be Leaving Down In Bed Alone  I Can Teach U How to Speak My Language Rozita Stone I Swear This Life Is Like The Seewtiest Thing I Ever Known Bout to Go Thrilla Michael Jackson On These Bitcchhh All I Need Is A Fuucckin Red Jacket With Some Zippers Suppa Good Settow Package Of The Swiches Did It Over Night It Couldnt Happen Any Quicker  Yall Know Them Well Fuuccckkkk It Me Eitha I Got Ta Make 'em A Believe Nd It Wouldnt Be The First Time  I Did It Thrownin Honeys When I Should Be Throwin Ones Which I Run  I Know Way To Many People Here Rite Now That I Did Know Last Year Who The Fucckkk Are Yall I Swear It Feels Like The Last Few Nights We Been Everywhere Nd Back But I Just Cant Remember It All What I Am I Doing Wat Am I Doing Oh Yea Thts Rite Im Doing Me Im Doing Me Im living Life Rite Now Mann Nd This Is Wat Im A Do Til Its Over Til Its Over Til Far From Over

Posted By:
crazyprincess!
crazyprincess!
StarStarStarStar
ISHQ WALA LOVE Surkh wala, sauz wala, faiz wala love Hote hai jo love se jyada waise wala love Ishq wala love Hua jo dard bhi kabhi toh aaj kuch zyada hua Ye kya hua kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua Ishq wala love Agar ye usko bhi hua magar mujhko zyada hua Ishq wala love Meri neend jaise pehli baar tooti hai Aankhein band kar ke dekhi hai maine subah Hui dhoop zyada leke teri roshni din chadha Ishq wala love Jhanke badalon ki jaali ke peechhe se Kare chandani ye mujhko ittala Leke noor sara chand mera yahin pe hai chhupa chhupa hua Ishq wala love Hua jo dard bhi kabhi toh aaj kuch zyada hua Ishq wala love Ye kya hua kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua Ishq wala love Agar ye usko bhi hua phir bhi mujhko zyada hua Ishq wala love Jo aise hota Jo milte tum ho jaate gum sath mere Hote hote hoga samjhaye hum tham jaaye tum O dil mere Toota zyada zyada tara jab gira Zara zyada zyada maangu dil tera Kabhi zyada zyada maane na dil ye sarphira Ishq wala love Hua jo dard bhi kabhi toh aaj kuch zyada hua Ishq wala love Ye kya hua kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua Ishq wala love Agar ye usko bhi hua phir bhi mujhko zyada hua Ishq wala love Surkh wala, sauz wala, faiz wala love Hote hai jo love se jyada waise wala love Ishq wala love

This was posted by,

:*

Posted By:
Star0601
Star0601
Star
Star0601                  Wake Me Up When September ends spoof Wake Me Up When this Period Ends The School day has come and past the students now can never last.                     Wake me up when this period ends Like my tests i hope to pass lunch has gone by way to fast .                      Wake me up when this period ends Bring out the bells again like we did when school began.                      wake me up when this period ends                      wake me up when this period ends                                           MUSIC The school day has come and past the students now can never last...                                  Wake me up when this period ends                                    Wake me up when this period ends.

Star0601 Big Grin

Posted By:
Star0601
Star0601
Star

"RydelLynchForever" wrote:

Illusion Ross Lynch I`ll be your entertainer i`m putting on a show i`m gonna levitate you leave you wa-wa-wanting more I see you fascinated I`ve got you hypotized white gloves what your dream of a fantasy before your eyes Chorus: Step right up on the stage free yourself from the cage pick a card and guess it girl here`s a lesson girl it`s just an illusion 1-2-3 I diasppear i`m coming back so stay right here ain`t no second guessing girl i`m impressing girl but i`m just an illusion Oh Uh Listen I ain`t no fake houdini i`ll put a spell on you i`m something like a genie girl i`ll make your wish come true and now our time is running with every grain of sand so here`s the grain finale watch me do my sleight of hand Chorus: Step right up on the stage free yourself from the cage pick a card and guess it girl here`s a lesson girl it`s just an illusion 1-2-3 I diasppear i`m coming back so stay right here ain`t no second guessing girl i`m impressing girl but i`m just an illusion Somewhere in a dream we`ll meet again my baby and I promise that I won`t disappear i`ll be right here and I won`t be won`t be won`t be just an illusion (yeah baby) Chorus: Step right up on the stage free yourself from the cage pick a card and guess it girl here`s a lesson girl it`s just an illusion 1-2-3 I diasppear i`m coming back so stay right here ain`t no second guessing girl i`m impressing girl but i`m just an illusion x2

Star0601 Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

jusitce_090

Rate the signature above you!

Words that start with C.

latest videos