Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Post a songs lyrics here!

Posted By:
Daughter of Apollo
Daughter of Apollo
Star
"Moves Like Jagger" (feat. Christina Aguilera) Oh, yeah Oh! [Verse 1Grin Just shoot for the stars If it feels right And aim for my heart If you feel like And take me away and make it OK I swear I'll behave You wanted control So we waited I put on a show Now I make it You say I'm a kid My ego is big I don't give a shit And it goes like this [ChorusGrin Take me by the tongue And I'll know you Kiss me 'til you're drunk And I'll show you All the moves like Jagger I've got the moves like Jagger I've got the moves like Jagger I don't need to try to control you Look into my eyes and I'll own you With them moves like Jagger I've got the moves like Jagger I've got the moves like Jagger [Verse 2Grin Maybe it's hard When you feel like you're broken and scarred Nothing feels right But when you're with me I'll make you believe That I've got the key Oh So get in the car We can ride it Wherever you want Get inside it And you want to steer But I'm shifting gears I'll take it from here (Oh! Yeah yeah!) And it goes like this (Uh) [ChorusGrin Take me by the tongue And I'll know you (Uh) Kiss me 'til you're drunk And I'll show you All the moves like Jagger I've got the moves like Jagger I've got the moves like Jagger I don't need to try to control you (Oh, yeah) Look into my eyes and I'll own you With them moves like Jagger I've got the moves like Jagger (Yeah yeah) I've got the moves like Jagger [BridgeGrin You wanna know how to make me smile Take control, own me just for the night And if I share my secret You're gonna have to keep it Nobody else can see this So watch and learn I won't show you twice Head to toe, oooh baby rub me right But if I share my secret You're gonna have to keep it Nobody else can see this (Ay! Ay! Ay! Aaay!) And it goes like this [ChorusGrin Take me by the tongue (Take me by the tongue) And I'll know you Kiss me 'til you're drunk And I'll show you (Yeah yeah yeah!) All the moves like Jagger I've got the moves like Jagger I've got the moves like Jagger (Oh, yeah) I don't need to try to control you Look into my eyes and I'll own you With them moves like Jagger I've got the moves like Jagger I've got the moves like Jagger

DaughterOfApollo....

Posted By:
Strayy_2047303 Lock
Strayy_2047303
StarStarStarStar
Avenged Sevenfold- Dancing Dead Dead men, They celebrate as the final chapter fades away Cause they can't hide; We can see their flesh is rotten! The band plays a hopeful tune the ____ is poured As they socialize the look in their eyes Hidin' the light! Everything is paid for tonight while at the party of the Dead dancin' in their graves the drinks here are free So relax Enjoy the sight of all the Dead dancin' in their graves And while the world that they built Told 'em to change Told 'em to listen They just kept it the same And now that midnight has come I'm in a room watchin' the Dead dancin' in their graves Bones covered up by suits As the visible scars, They multiply Kiss it good-bye Too stubborn and now you're destroyed! Tick, tock The time bomb has been Recognized and pressurized Nowhere to hide Swallowin' light! Everything is paid for tonight While at the party of the Dead dancin' in their graves The drinks here are free So relax Enjoy the sight of all the Dead dancin' in their graves And while the world that they built Told 'em to change Told 'em to listen They just kept it the same And now that midnight has come I'm in a room watchin' the Dead dancin' in their graves We feel a coming strength And now it's too late To change. Why'd you want to go? You drown me with all that you are Oh, how the mighty fall Yeah Everything is paid for tonight While at the party of the Dead dancin' in their graves The drinks here are free So relax Enjoy the sight of all the Dead dancin' in their graves And while the world that they built Told 'em to change Told 'em to listen They just kept it the same And now that midnight has come I'm in a room watchin' the Dead dancin' in their graves We feel a coming strength And now it's too late To change.

Vikings don't die. We go to Valhalla to regroup.

I'll burn you with friendship, as well as kindness.

Anarchy

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
Saetia - Some Natures Catch No Plagues i smiled that kind of icy blue smile of a noonday  reckoning, the tied together two of tell-tale pictures  i've sketched in sand castle plots and plans. similar  starting points, both for sin and shooting blanks. but  it's always the unseen sharp pang; the awkward rhythm  of the dance like a tick-tock clock in that heart of  hearts repeating, "there is no happy here, there is no  happy here..." devil may care touches trickled down  spine, thigh, and breast may never truly illuminate  the finer art of heartwork. II  i was turning over with the sheets, and facing the  arched back thinking of how my eyes, half-opened, caught her arm moving from side to side, but never to  me. it's all connected by blank words to tell empty  promises of clumsy miscommunication. so we say what we  will, to see what we may, to find a Biblical knowing  enfolded within the next few hours. it's too bad, too  tragic... i spent myself choking on the motions  leading up to said misfortune.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted By:
codysimpsonstar
codysimpsonstar
StarStarStarStar
 smile my song; WANT u BACK by cher loyd if  u like it commint on it kay thx u cn find this on u tube lerics might be missing; hay  boy u never had much game thought i need to upgrade  so i went and walked away way way now, i seen u been hanging out with another girl in town looken like a pair of clowns clowns clowns remember all the things that u and i did first and now your doing them with her REPEAT] u got me got me like this un  boy u cn say anything u wanna i dont give a shhhh no one else cn have ya i want u wannt u back unnnn nanananananana i want u want u back does this soung like a helpcopter

DONT TRY TO HATE , I HVE SOMETHING BETTER TO DO

Posted By:
alem54
alem54
StarStarStarStar
my song: i gave you my heart and you threw it away then you tore it apart then you walked away i heard you luagh while you walked away then you came one day asking for forgivness how am i suppose to forgive the one that tore my heart apart do you really think you will get forgiveness from me you ran away with a smile tear drops began to fall now you came back only for forgiveness forgiveness forgiveness and all those time you told that you loved me was it a lie or was it true i gave you my heart then you threw away i heard you laugh now your asking for forgiveness did you really think i would forgive you you will be fine on your own you dont need me in your life i dont need you bringing me down we fight all the time i dont need this anymore that is why i wont forgive you yet you keep asking for forgiveness forgiveness forgiveness i gave you my heart then you threw it away i loved you so much but you didnt love me now you came for forgiveness

live life while you can!!

Posted By:
alem54
alem54
StarStarStarStar
i made it up

live life while you can!!

Posted By:
Yedzi
Yedzi
StarStarStar
This girl is on fiiiiiirrrrreeee

Y.O.L.O.
.O.L.O.Y only losers obey yolo

Posted By:
whatwhatwhatwhatwhat101
whatwhatwhatwhatwhat101
StarStar
Lets Get Ugly-The Wanted Now this melody's a healer it's got my baby in a fever and I hope it gets the better of you with this Morricone music ther's no way you can refute it but girl you ain't got nothing to lose aye aye aye girl oh oh oh it's not who you know when I'm what you know aye aye aye just come and go with me aye aye aye girl gone gone gone don't want a room full of snakes if the lights are on and come and go with me

Similar More sizes

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
"Go on and try to tear me down, I'll be rising from the ground like a Skyscraper."                                                                                                               -Skyscraper by Demi Lovato

Posted By:
stellacupcakes
stellacupcakes
StarStarStarStar
"Pretty, pretty please. If you ever, ever feel. Like you're nothing. You are perfect to me." Perfect by P!nk

I'm Falling To Pieces....

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Fault in Our Stars

Do you like the song "Out Of The Woods" by...

Attack On Titan Anyone?

Glofish

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos