Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Come On, People. I Want You To Put Up The Lyrics To The Most Inpirational Song You Know! -moved

Posted By:
ChasingLegacy_2224181 Lock
ChasingLegacy_2224181
Star
Breakaway; Kelly Clarkson Grew up in a small town And when the rain would fall down I'd just stare out my window Dreaming of what could be And if I'd end up happy I would pray (I would pray)
[i]Trying hard to reach out But when I tried to speak out Felt like no one could hear me Wanted to belong here But something felt so wrong here So I prayed I could break away[i]
[i][ChorusGrin I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky And I'll make a wish Take a chance Make a change And breakaway Out of the darkness and into the sun But I won't forget all the ones that I love I'll take a risk Take a chance Make a change And breakaway
Wanna feel the warm breeze Sleep under a palm tree Feel the rush of the ocean Get onboard a fast train Travel on a jet plane, far away (I will) And breakaway[/i]
[Chorus]
Buildings with a hundred floors Swinging around revolving doors Maybe I don't know where they'll take me but Gotta keep moving on, moving on Fly away, breakaway
I'll spread my wings And I'll learn how to fly Though it's not easy to tell you goodbye I gotta take a risk Take a chance Make a change And breakaway Out of the darkness and into the sun But I won't forget the place I come from I gotta take a risk Take a chance Make a change And breakaway, breakaway, breakaway

“I wanted to be one of those people who have streaks to maintain, who scorch the ground with their intensity. But for now, at least I knew such people, and they needed me, just like comets need tails.”
~John Green, Looking for Alaska

Come On, People. I Want You To Put Up The Lyrics To The Most Inpirational Song You Know! -moved

Posted By:
chels312000
chels312000
Star
"Make It In America"(feat. Victoria Justice)Got a one way ticket down a 2 way streetGot the wind in my hair and there’s dust on my feetI’m just trying to make it in AmericaOnly thing to my name is an old t-shirtFaded 1985 from a Stones’ concertAnd I’m dying to make it in AmericaAnd I’m singing the words to my favorite songWith the rag top down and my glasses onAnd I’m driving straight through AmericaI wanna taste the sunCause baby I’m born to runI got a feeling that I’m not the only oneI, I wanna show some skinYeah baby I need the oceanAnd you can’t stop me now I’ve got my heart in motionI want to make it in AmericaMake it in AmericaI can see my star sunset and vineGonna carve my name in the Hollywood signYeah I gotta, gotta make it in AmericaSee me wearin’ a smile, even if I’m brokeI’ll be singing the words from a song I wroteAnd I called it Make It In AmericaI wanna taste the sunCause baby I’m born to runI got a feeling that I’m not the only oneI, I wanna show some skinBaby I need the oceanAnd you can’t stop me now I’ve got my heart in motionI wanna make it in AmericaMake it in AmericaI can feel the sweat dripping down my faceI can hear my heart as it starts to raceYeah sometimes this world’s such a lonely placeIf I just push on I know thatI wanna taste the sunCause baby I’m born to runI got a feeling that I’m not the only oneI, I wanna show some skinBaby I need the oceanAnd you can’t stop me now I’ve got my heart in motionI wanna make it in AmericaMake it in America Hope u luv it.....Bye!!!

Posted By:
muni4ever
muni4ever
StarStarStarStar
Only you can be you (cymphonique miller) hey you whats the matter lately you been looking down is that someone in the mirror, the reason you dont come around thats crazy!this isnt the you i know feeling un-preety putting on a show you dont wanna be a wannabe so who you really gonna be? only you can be you! only i can be me you always wanna be what you're not why cant you be happy with what you've got? your perfect the way you are! with your insecurities, doubts and scars your life's to short to worry dont you know its true? only you can be you! [you can be you] only i can be me [only i can be me] only you can be you! [you can be you] only i can be me [only i can be me] you, think you ain't got swagger gotta be cooler than you are i think, whatever! let'em know that you're a star! [be crazy] be who you wanna be [no maybe's] you're a celeberty! you dont wanna be a wannabe show them who you're gonna be! only you can be you! only i can be me you always wanna be what you're not why cant you be happy with what you've got? you're perfect the way you are! with your insecurities,doubts and scars your life's to short to worry don't you know its true? only you can be you! [you can be you] only i can be me [i can be me] only you can be you! [you can be you] only i can be me [i can be me] if you love who you are PUT YOU'RE HANDS UP you feelin good 'bout yourself THEN STAND UP! you independant and you're strong THROW YOU'RE HANDS UP! you feelin ' fabulous? PUT YOUR HANDS UP! you could be you, i can be me you a star if you ain't on tv you tall,you short,you different, you cute you light,you dark,you beautiful you only you can be you! only i can be me you always wanna be what you're not why can't be happy with what you've got? you're perfect the way you are! with you're insecurties,doubts and scars your life's to short to worry don't you know its true? only you can be you [you can be you] only i can be me [i can be me] only you can be you [you can be you] only i can be me [i can be me]

Add me i dont care if your bi, gay or a lesbian. Be yourself. Also dont judge those people they the best people you ever met.

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar

"muni4ever" wrote:

Only you can be you (cymphonique miller) hey you whats the matter lately you been looking down is that someone in the mirror, the reason you dont come around thats crazy!this isnt the you i know feeling un-preety putting on a show you dont wanna be a wannabe so who you really gonna be? only you can be you! only i can be me you always wanna be what you're not why cant you be happy with what you've got? your perfect the way you are! with your insecurities, doubts and scars your life's to short to worry dont you know its true? only you can be you! [you can be you] only i can be me [only i can be me] only you can be you! [you can be you] only i can be me [only i can be me] you, think you ain't got swagger gotta be cooler than you are i think, whatever! let'em know that you're a star! [be crazy] be who you wanna be [no maybe's] you're a celeberty! you dont wanna be a wannabe show them who you're gonna be! only you can be you! only i can be me you always wanna be what you're not why cant you be happy with what you've got? you're perfect the way you are! with your insecurities,doubts and scars your life's to short to worry don't you know its true? only you can be you! [you can be you] only i can be me [i can be me] only you can be you! [you can be you] only i can be me [i can be me] if you love who you are PUT YOU'RE HANDS UP you feelin good 'bout yourself THEN STAND UP! you independant and you're strong THROW YOU'RE HANDS UP! you feelin ' fabulous? PUT YOUR HANDS UP! you could be you, i can be me you a star if you ain't on tv you tall,you short,you different, you cute you light,you dark,you beautiful you only you can be you! only i can be me you always wanna be what you're not why can't be happy with what you've got? you're perfect the way you are! with you're insecurties,doubts and scars your life's to short to worry don't you know its true? only you can be you [you can be you] only i can be me [i can be me] only you can be you [you can be you] only i can be me [i can be me]
^^^

S M I L E

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
Famous Last Words -- My Chemical Romance  Now I know  That I can't make you stay But where's your heart? But where's your heart? But where's your... And I know There's nothing I can say To change that part To change that part To change... So many Bright lights, they cast a shadow But can I speak? Well is it hard understanding I'm incomplete A life that's so demanding I get so weak A love that's so demanding I can't speak I am not afraid to keep on living I am not afraid to walk this world alone  Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven Nothing you can say can stop me going home Can you see My eyes are shining bright 'Cause I'm out here On the other side Of a jet black hotel mirror And I'm so weak Is it hard understanding I'm incomplete A love that's so demanding I get weak I am not afraid to keep on living I am not afraid to walk this world alone  Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven Nothing you can say can stop me going home I am not afraid to keep on living I am not afraid to walk this world alone  Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven Nothing you can say can stop me going home These bright lights have always blinded me These bright lights have always blinded me I say I see you lying next to me With words I thought I'd never speak Awake and unafraid Asleep or dead (How can I see, I see you lying) 'Cause I see you lying next to me (How can I see, I see you lying) With words I thought I'd never speak (How can I see, I see you lying) Awake and unafraid (How can I see, I see you lying) Asleep or dead 'Cause I see you lying next to me With words I thought I'd never speak Awake and unafraid Asleep or dead 'Cause I see you lying next to me With words I thought I'd never speak Awake and unafraid Asleep or dead I am not afraid to keep on living I am not afraid to walk this world alone  (Or dead) Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven Nothing you can say can stop me going home (Or dead) I am not afraid to keep on living I am not afraid to walk this world alone  (Or dead) Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven Nothing you can say can stop me going home (Or dead) I am not afraid to keep on living I am not afraid to walk this world alone  (Or dead) Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven Nothing you can say can stop me going home

Jag och min valp, Elvis
Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

Posted By:
BVBarmyforev Lock
BVBarmyforev
StarStarStar
BULLETPROOF HRART-MY CHEMOCAL ROMANCE Gravity dont mean much to me Im who ive got to be These pigs are after me Runaway,like it was yesterday And we could runaway If we could runaway,runaway,runaway FROM HERE! I got a bulletproof heart You got a hollow point smile We had our runawa scarves,got a photograph dream on the getaway mile Lets blow a hole in this town,and do our talking with the lazer beam Coming out of this place in a bullets embrace Then well do it again How can they say,Jenny wont,you come back home Cause everyone knows you don't Ever wanna come back,let me be the one to save you (CHORUS)gravity dont mean to much to me Im who ive got to be These pigs are after me Runaway like it was yesterday When we could runaway When we could runaway,runaway from here Im shooting put of this room Because they sure dont like the company You stop your preaching right there,cause I really dont care and ill do it again So get me outta my head Cause its getting quiet cramped,you know Coming ready or not when the motor gets hot We can do it again The papers say,Johnny,wont you come back home? Cause everybody knowsyou dont wanna give yourself up Tell the truth and God will save you! (CHORUS)Gravity dont mean too much to me Im who ive got to be These pigs are after me,after you Runaway like it was yesterday And we could runaway, And we could runaway,runaway from here And though I know how much you hate this Are you gonna be the one to save us From the black and hopeless feeling? Will you meet em when the end comes reeling? Hold your heart into this darkness Will it ever be the loght to shine you out Or fall and leave you you stranded? Are you gonna be the one left standing Your gonna be the one left standing Gravity dont mean too much to me Is this our destiny? This world is after me,after you Runaway like it was yesterday And we coud runaway,runaway Runaway,runaway from here,yeah! Away from here...

Xoxo,bvbarmyforev!

Posted By:
BVBarmyforev Lock
BVBarmyforev
StarStarStar
RITUAL-BLACK VEIL BRIDES Praying for what your heart brings, thoughts of escape and bloodshot eyes, Youre barely sleeping,no longer dreaming, Now what you do to feel alive (CHORUS) Rise up and celebrate your life Were not alone in our ritual. Sing for what you feel inside. Become one with our ritual. Singing songs of the old days, try to remember whats gone by. Stronger in new,dont care what they say. This is your life,its time to rejoice! (REPEAT CHORUS) Our destiny is what we learn together wanting something more. Their misery and demons burn, A FEELING THATS WORTH FIGHTING FOR! (REPEAT CHORUS 2X) Become one with our ritual.

Xoxo,bvbarmyforev!

Posted By:
Sammy2001
Sammy2001
Star
Mean Girls-Rachel Crow Do you ever go to lunch with no one by your side Cause the moment you arrive they all leave the table Calling me everything but my name Need I remind you again just call me Rachel How would you feel if you running home crying Lock yourself in your room, don't want anyone to see ya While everyone's having fun outside, and you're telling yourself I won't let it get to me no more I don't wanna feel this way I can't believe I let it go so far No no, it's not okay What do you know about me? Do you wanna know what I think? Mean girls, mean girls I'm a just comb you outta my curls Mean girls, mean girls You no longer run my world Mean girls, mean girls I'm a just comb you outta my curls How would you feel every time you go to school Someone's looking at you weird calling you a loser All these girls wearing bubble-gum pink Guess I didn't get the memo Cause they're laughing at my blue shirt Well I hope you feeling good about you treating someone you know like a perfect stranger Cause it's easier than standing by my side Ohhh I won't let it get to me no more I don't wanna feel this way I can't believe I let it go so far No no, it's not okay What do you know about me? Do you wanna know what I think? Mean girls, mean girls I'm a just comb you outta my curls Mean girls, mean girls You no longer run my world Who do you think you are Loud mouth, cafeteria star Maybe somebody was cruel to you So you think that's what you're supposed to do One day, it might be you When you need a friend, but you no longer cool When everyone leaves when you walk in the room I just hope they forgive you I won't let it get to me no more I don't wanna feel this way I can't believe I let it go so far No no, it's not okay What do you know about me? Do you wanna know what I think? Mean girls, mean girls I'm a just comb you outta my curls Mean girls, mean girls You no longer run my world Mean girls, mean girls I'm a just comb you outta my curls Mean girls, mean girls You no longer run my world

Vanity-Ugly
Selflessness-Pretty
God-Gorgeous

Posted By:
daisyboostar
daisyboostar
StarStarStarStar
Justin bieber as long as you love me.      Were under pressure.Seven billion people in the world trying to fit in.Keep it together.Smile on your face even when your heart is frowning.But,hey now,you know we both know its a cruel world.But,I will take my chances.    As long as you love me,we could be starving,we could be homeless,we could be broke.As long as long as you love me.I'll be your platnium,I'll be your silver,I'll be your gold.As long as you love me.   I'll be your soldier.Fighting every second of the day for your dreams girl.I'll be your Hova.You can be my Destiny's child on a scene girl.We dont need wings to fly.Just take my hand.    (big sean) I dont know if this makes sense but your my Halelujah.Give me a time and place,I'll rendzous it.I'll fly tou to it.I'll beat you there,Girl you know i got you,us,trust,a couple things i can't spell without you.Now we on top of the world,Because thats just how we do.Used to tell me skys the limit now the point of view.Man we stepping out like whoa (ohh god)Cameras point an shoot.Ask me whats my best side?I stand back and point at you.You are the one i argue with,Feel like i need a new girl to be bothered with.But the grass aint always greener on the other side,Its greener where you water it but i know.We got issues baby true,true but i'd rather worl on this with you than start with someone new.  As long as you love me,we could be starving,we could be homeless,we could be broke.As long as you love me,I'll be you platnium,I'll be your silver,I'll be your gold.As long as you love me❤  

Why do people try so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?i mean really!be yourselfc;

ILOVEYOU❤

Posted By:
Holley12
Holley12
StarStarStarStar
Breathe (2 AM) 2 AM and she calls me 'cause I'm still awake"Can you help me unravel my latest mistake?I don't love him, winter just wasn't my season" Yeah we walk through the doors, so accusing their eyesLike they have any right at all to criticizeHypocrites, you're all here for the very same reason And ‘cause you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cableAnd life's like an hourglass, glued to the tableNo one can find the rewind button, girlSo cradle your head in your hands And breathe, just breatheOh breathe, just breathe In May he turned 21 on the base at Fort Bliss"Just a Day," he said down to the flask in his fist"Ain't been sober, since maybe October of last year" Here in town you can tell he's been down for awhileBut, my God, it's so beautiful when the boy smilesWanna hold him, maybe I'll just sing about it 'Cause you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cableAnd life's like an hourglass, glued to the tableNo one can find the rewind button, boysSo cradle your head in your hands And breathe, just breatheOh breathe, just breathe There's a light at each end of this tunnelYou shout 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be outAnd these mistakes you've made, you'll just make them againIf you only try turning around 2 AM and I'm still awake, writing a songIf I get it all down on paper, it's no longerInside of me threatening the life it belongs to And I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd'Cause these words are my diary, screaming out loudAnd I know that you'll use them however you want to But you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cableAnd life's like an hourglass, glued to the table No one can find the rewind button now, Sing it if you understand And breathe, jut breathe Woah breathe just breatheOh breathe, just breatheOh breathe, just breathe

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What are your favorite tv shows?

KW Break!!

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

We the Kidz

KW Break!!

latest videos