Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Post your favorite Evanescence lyrics HERE!!! (please?)

Posted By:
sing4jesus101
sing4jesus101
StarStarStarStar
'Nuff said....Tongue Out I have lots, but here's one of them "Goodnight" Goodnight, sleep tight No more tears In the morning I'll be here And when we say goodnight, Dry your eyes Because we said goodnight, And not goodbye We said goodnight And not goodbye She has an AMAZING voice. I also love Haunted by her, and Snow White Queen.

The Doctor
+
River Song
=
Seriously gorgeous children....
Seriously!

Posted By:
musliman_4ever
musliman_4ever
Star
"my favorite song is miley the climb" i can almos se it that dream i'm dreaming but there the voice inside my head saying you never reach it every steep i'm taking every move i make fellls lost with no derction my faith is shaking but i i gota kkeep trayn ..................................................... Love

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
My faveorite Evanescence song is 'My heart is broken', Or 'Hello' Or 'Snow white queen' it depends x3  Snow White Queen Corus:  You, belong to me...  My snow white queen..  There's no where to run,  That were still gone (I dunno but I think it says 'dat x3) ~  

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Evanescing_Dream
Evanescing_Dream
StarStarStarStar
I will wander until the end of time Torn away from you I pulled away to face the pain I close my eyes and drift away Over the fear That I will never find a way to heal my soul And I will wander until the end of time Torn away from you My heart is broken Sweet sleep, my dark angel Deliver us from sorrow's hold Over my heart I can't go on living this way I can't go back the way I came Chained to this fear That I will never find the way to heal my soul And I will wander until the end of the time Half alive without you My heart is broken Sweet sleep, my dark angel Deliver us Change Open your eyes to the light I denied it all so long Oh so long Say goodbye, goodbye My heart is broken Release me, I can't hold on Deliver us My heart is broken Sweet dreams my dark angel Deliver us My heart is broken Sweet sleep, my dark angel Deliver us from sorrow's hold "My heart is Broken" -Evanescence.

☠ Religion is Poison. ☠

Posted By:
deshent22
deshent22
StarStar
Bring me back to life Bring me back to life and come and save me from the light

Thinking of someone speacial

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Lockers or No Lockers?

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Who like Pretty Little Liars

Wouldn't kids Facebook be great?

Do you judge teen mothers?

latest videos