Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

lyrics for any song just ask

Posted By:
coco9087
coco9087
StarStarStarStar
ok the first lyrics are gonna be the boulevard of broken dreams by greenday                 i walk a lonely road the only one tht i have ever known dont know where it goes but its home to me and i walk alone. i walk this empty street on the boulevard of broken dreams where the city sleeps and im the only one and i walk alone. i walk alone i walk alone i walk alone i walk a.. my shadows the only one that walks beside me my shallow hearts the only thing thts beatin sometimes i wish some1 out there will find me till then i walk alone. ah ah ah ah ah ah ah im walking on the line tht divides me somewhere in my mind on the border line of the edge where i walk alone. read between the lines wat ^$%# up  and everthings alriight check my vitals signs to know tht im still alive and i walk alone. i walk alone i walk alone i walk alone i walk a my shadows the only one tht walks besides me my shallow hearts the only thing thts beatin sometimes i wish some1 out there would find me till then i walk alone. i walk alone i walk a i walk this empty street on the boulevard of broken dreams where the city sleeps and im the only one and i walk a my shadows the only one tht walks beside me my shallow hearts the only thing thts beatin sometimes i wish some1 out there would find me till then i walk alone

For those who beleive their ugly u r beautiful
For those who say they have no meaning u do.
For those who hate me for saying this i love you
And for those who wonder why i'm like this it's because i CARE

Posted By:
123 Always Me
123 Always Me
Star
Knives and Pens by Black Veil Brides

Posted By:
coco9087
coco9087
StarStarStarStar
Alone at last, we can sit and fight. And I've lost all faith in this blurring light, BUT STAY RIGHT HERE WE CAN CHANGE OUR PLIGHT, WE'RE STORMING THROUGH THIS, DESPITE WHAT'S RIGHT. One final fight, for this tonight. Woah... With knives and pens we made our plight. Lay your heart down the ends in sight. Conscience begs for you to do what's right. EVERYDAY ITS THE SAME DULL KNIFE! STAB IT THROUGH AND JUSTIFY YOUR PRIDE. One final fight, for this tonight. Woah... With knives and pens we made our plight. Woah... I can't go on without your love, you lost, you never held on. WE TRIED OUR BEST, TURN OUT THE LIGHT. TURN OUT THE LIGHT. One final fight, for this tonight. Woah... With knives and pens we made our plight. Woah... And I can't go on without your love, you lost, you never held on. WE TRIED OUR BEST, TURN OUT THE LIGHT. TURN OUT THE LIGHT

Posted By:
coco9087
coco9087
StarStarStarStar
4gt to mention tht u cn also post lyrics lolz sry  Dazed

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
Blazing Teens - Shining Stars

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
this is going to be hard !!! XD dango daikozoku or clannad ending its going to be a surprise and not in englih!! i know the lyrics in this language so no write it in english

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
coco9087
coco9087
StarStarStarStar
dango dango dango dango dango dango daikazoko. dango dango dango dango dango daikazoko yancha na yaki dango yashii an dango. sukoshi yumemigachi na tsukimi dango. osumashi goma dango yorsu ko kushi dango. minna minna awasete hyakunin kazoku. akachan dango wa itsumo shiawase no naka de. toshiyori dango wa me o hosometeru. nakayoshi dando te o tsunagi ookie na marui wa ni naru yol matchi o tsukuri dango boshi no ue minna do waraiau yo. usagi mo sora de ta o futta miteru dekkai otsuki-sama. ureshii kota kanashii koto mo zenbu marumete. nakayoshi dando te o tsunagi ookie na marui wa ni naru yol matchi o tsukuri dango boshi no ue minna do waraiau yo. usagi mo sora de ta o futta miteru dekkai otsuki-sama. ureshii kota kanashii koto mo zenbu marumete. dango dango dango dango dango dango daikazoko. dango dango dango dango dango daikazoko

Posted By:
123 Always Me
123 Always Me
Star
Iris by the goo goo dolls

Posted By:
coco9087
coco9087
StarStarStarStar
 And I'd give up forever to touch you Cuz I know that you feel me somehow You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be And I don't want to go home right now And all I can taste is this moment And all I can breathe is your life Cuz sooner or later it's over I just don't want to miss you tonight And I don't want the world to see me Cuz I don't think that they'd understand When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming Or the moment of truth in your lies When everything feels like the movies Yeah, you'd bleed just to know you're alive And I don't want the world to see me Cuz I don't think that they'd understand When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am And I don't want the world to see me Cuz I don't think that they'd understand When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am And I don't want the world to see me Cuz I don't think that they'd understand When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am I just want you to know who I am I just want you to know who I am I just want you to know who I am

Posted By:
jessie makes u smile (:_2242279 Lock
jessie makes u smile (:_2242279
StarStarStarStar
Wow your good c: gotta give u props! Ok my song is little things ~ one direction

Omg! Its jessie duh... -.- i have a son. Yes so tf what hehe add me cuz i love u alreday!! Lalll idk what to say i love 1d and sleeping with sirens and ross lynch and never shout never and justin bieber hehe byezz!! :*

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

drawing forum O.o

My dad started smoking

Do you prefer uniforms or free-dress when ...

Vans vs Converse-moved

grandma favoring

drawing forum O.o

latest videos