Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

lyrics for any song just ask

Posted By:
Total Swaggie❤
Total Swaggie❤
StarStarStar
Your hand fits in mine Like it's made just for me But bear this in mind It was meant to be And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks And it all makes sense to me I know you've never loved The crinkles by your eyes When you smile You've never loved Your stomach or your thighs, The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine But I'll love them endlessly I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth But if I do It's you Oh, it's you they add up to I'm in love with you And all these little things You can't go to bed without a cup of tea And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep Though it makes no sense to me I know you've never loved The sound of your voice on tape You never want To know how much you weigh You still have to squeeze into your jeans But you're perfect to me I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth But if it's true It's you, It's you they add up to I'm in love with you And all these little things You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to. If I let you know I'm here for you Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh. And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth 'Cause it's you, Oh, it's you, It's you they add up to And I'm in love with you And all these little things I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth But if it's true It's you, It's you they add up to I'm in love with you And all your little things

My Brother always steps on my dreams lol
Unicorns and Rainbows! xD

Posted By:
Japaneseguy
Japaneseguy
StarStarStar
Oppa gungdum style op,op,op,op oppa gungdam style heeeeeeeey, sexay lady...

kurukurukurukurukurukurukurukurukuru kekeke...

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
StarStarStarStarStar
keane - somewhere only we know

vinyl octavia nom nom

Posted By:
oswa11
oswa11
StarStarStarStar

"coco9087" wrote:

ok the first lyrics are gonna be the boulevard of broken dreams by greenday i walk a lonely road the only one tht i have ever known dont know where it goes but its home to me and i walk alone. i walk this empty street on the boulevard of broken dreams where the city sleeps and im the only one and i walk alone. i walk alone i walk alone i walk alone i walk a.. my shadows the only one that walks beside me my shallow hearts the only thing thts beatin sometimes i wish some1 out there will find me till then i walk alone. ah ah ah ah ah ah ah im walking on the line tht divides me somewhere in my mind on the border line of the edge where i walk alone. read between the lines wat ^$%# up and everthings alriight check my vitals signs to know tht im still alive and i walk alone. i walk alone i walk alone i walk alone i walk a my shadows the only one tht walks besides me my shallow hearts the only thing thts beatin sometimes i wish some1 out there would find me till then i walk alone. i walk alone i walk a i walk this empty street on the boulevard of broken dreams where the city sleeps and im the only one and i walk a my shadows the only one tht walks beside me my shallow hearts the only thing thts beatin sometimes i wish some1 out there would find me till then i walk alone
Do the song ''One More Night'' By Maroon 5!

Umm this is a kowalla i cant spell it! Live Your Life to the Fullest

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
Find the lyrics to: Seed of Cain - Corrin Good luck.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted By:
rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456
StarStarStarStar
I know a song: the movie vilain medley WITH Voldemort 

I am who I am and no one can get in the way of it. This same thing has happened to way to any people why won't the bullying stop I can't take it any more it's time to make a stand and state that no one can change who you are.

Posted By:
sportychick07
sportychick07
Star
Invisible by taylor swift smile

Softball Chick

Posted By:
coco9087
coco9087
StarStarStarStar
i won't be able to put up new lyrics 4 abit my computer is a peice of crap sooo ya sry bout the inconvenience. But don't worry i will post all of ur lyrics once my computer starts working right.

For those who beleive their ugly u r beautiful
For those who say they have no meaning u do.
For those who hate me for saying this i love you
And for those who wonder why i'm like this it's because i CARE

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favorite Video Game?

Is religion good or bad?

Is religion good or bad?

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos