Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > music > lyrics > songs! :d

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Songs! :D

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
What's your favorite part of your favorite song? (Or the whole song if you wanna type all that)

Posted By:
DancingUnicorn
DancingUnicorn
StarStarStarStar
Policeman says, "Son you can't stay here" I said, "There's someone I'm waiting for if it's a day, a month, a year" Gotta stand my ground even if it rains or snows. If she changes her mind this is the first place she will go. 'Cause If one day you wake up and find that you're missing me And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet And you'll see me waiting for you on our corner of the street So I'm not moving, I'm not moving,I'm not moving, I'm not moving -The Man Who Can't be Moved by The Script

↑ written like a boss xD

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't know really, How to write but truly, I like Atif Aslam and all his beautiful songs Big Grin Jazba Juro Gey To Jano Gey, YAH.

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
I love so many lyrics! But the most meaningful to me are:  "I am not afraid to keep on living,  I am not afraid to walk this world alone"  - Famous Last Words -- My Chemical Romance And a song is Welcome To My Life by Simple Plan

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

Posted By:
MR.JL
MR.JL
Star
my lover she is waiting for me just across the bar my seats been taken by some sunglasses askin bout a scar and i know i gave it to you months ago i know you're trying to forget it, but between the drinks and suttle things the holes in my apologies  i'm triyin hard to take it back so if by the time the bar closes and you feel like fallin down i'll carry you home toniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you read this you lose the game.

Posted By:
i wuw zayn malik
i wuw zayn malik
StarStarStarStar
        One Direction - Taken        Liam Now tht u cant have me... u sudintly want me now tht im with somebody else u tell me u love me. i slept on ur door step begging for one change.now tht i finally move on u say tht u miss me all a long.       Harry who do u think you are.. who do u think i am..... u only love to see me breaking u only want me cause im taken.u dont really want my heart... u just like to kno u can... still be the one who gets it breaking... u only want me when im taken...       Liam ur messing with my head.. girl thts wht u do best.. saying theres nothing u wont do to get me to say yes.. ur impossable to resist... i wouldnt bet ur heart on it.. now tht im finally awake and ur just a beautiful mistake...       Harry who do u think you are.. who do u think i am..... u only love to see me breaking u only want me cause im taken.u dont really want my heart... u just like to kno u can... still be the one who gets it breaking... u only want me when im taken...       Zayn thank u for showing me who u r underneath no.. thank u i dont need another heartless misery... u think im doing this to make u jealuous i kno tht u hate to hear this but this is not about u any more....       Harry who do u think you are.. who do u think i am..... u only love to see me breaking u only want me cause im taken.u dont really want my heart... u just like to kno u can... still be the one who gets it breaking... u only want me when im taken...      Liam Now tht u cant have me... u sudently want me

i love Zayn Malik i am Mrs.Zayn Malik ZAYN JAWADD MALIK IS MINE i luv one direction! ~Zayn Malik~Liam Payne~Harry Styles~Niall Horan~Louis tomlinson~ luv 1D
Vas Happenin - Zayn Malik
niall ♥
Love 1D
if u dont like one direction... (part 1)
if u dont like one direction im judging u (prt 2)
imagine this
read imagine first

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
"Somebody That I Used To Know" (feat. Kimbra) [GotyeGrin Now and then I think of when we were together Like when you said you felt so happy you could die Told myself that you were right for me But felt so lonely in your company But that was love and it's an ache I still remember You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness Like resignation to the end, always the end So when we found that we could not make sense Well you said that we would still be friends But I'll admit that I was glad it was over But you didn't have to cut me off Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing And I don't even need your love But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough No you didn't have to stoop so low Have your friends collect your records and then change your number I guess that I don't need that though Now you're just somebody that I used to know Now you're just somebody that I used to know Now you're just somebody that I used to know [KimbraGrin Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over But had me believing it was always something that I'd done But I don't wanna live that way Reading into every word you say You said that you could let it go And I wouldn't catch you hung up on somebody that you used to know [GotyeGrin But you didn't have to cut me off Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing And I don't even need your love But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough No you didn't have to stoop so low Have your friends collect your records and then change your number I guess that I don't need that though Now you're just somebody that I used to know [x2] Somebody (I used to know) Somebody (Now you're just somebody that I used to know) (I used to know) (That I used to know) (I used to know) Somebody

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
"Call Me Maybe" I threw a wish in the well, Don't ask me, I'll never tell I looked to you as it fell, And now you're in my way I'd trade my soul for a wish, Pennies and dimes for a kiss I wasn't looking for this, But now you're in my way Your stare was holdin', Ripped jeans, skin was showin' Hot night, wind was blowin' Where you think you're going, baby? Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, So call me, maybe? It's hard to look right, At you baby, But here's my number, So call me, maybe? Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, So call me, maybe? And all the other boys, Try to chase me, But here's my number, So call me, maybe? You took your time with the call, I took no time with the fall You gave me nothing at all, But still, you're in my way I beg, and borrow and steal Have foresight and it's real I didn't know I would feel it, But it's in my way Your stare was holdin', Ripped jeans, skin was showin' Hot night, wind was blowin' Where you think you're going, baby? Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, So call me, maybe? It's hard to look right, At you baby, But here's my number, So call me, maybe? Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, So call me, maybe? And all the other boys, Try to chase me, But here's my number, So call me, maybe? Before you came into my life I missed you so bad I missed you so bad I missed you so, so bad Before you came into my life I missed you so bad And you should know that I missed you so, so bad It's hard to look right, At you baby, But here's my number, So call me, maybe? Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, So call me, maybe? And all the other boys, Try to chase me, But here's my number, So call me, maybe? Before you came into my life I missed you so bad I missed you so bad I missed you so, so bad Before you came into my life I missed you so bad And you should know that So call me, maybe?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

How to be more girly?

What's your forum post count?

Children want to keep themselves occupied ...

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Potato the cat

latest videos