Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Aisha's Favorite Songs

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
Song Lyrics
Hey, well I love Music a lot. I love a lot of songs which a lot of you might not have heard of. This thread is just lyrics of my favorite songs and I obsess over them a lot. Tell me what you think about these songs and if these lyrics mean anything to you. They remind me on Harry Potter and The Vampire Diaries a lot. I prefer songs with beautiful meanings and amazing lyrics. The lyrics I will post are amazing, trust me. I'll try and make this thread as beautiful as possible because these songs will be my obsessions! By the way, I don't own any songs which I will post. I'll also post each lyric separable and tell you what I think of when the song plays. Trust me, these songs are amazing.

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

Aisha's Favorite Songs

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
Loosing Your Memory Your losing your memory now Your losing your memory now Your losing your memory now Your losing your memory... now Call all your friends And tell them you're never coming back Cause this is the end Pretend that you want it Don't react The damage is done The police are coming too slow now I would have died I would have loved you all my life Your losing your memory now Your losing your memory now Your losing your memory now Your losing your memory... now Where have you gone, The beach is so cold in winter here And where have I gone, I wake in Montauk with you near Remember the day Cause this is what dreams should always be I just want to stay I just want to keep this dream in me Your losing your memory now Your losing your memory now Your losing your memory now Your losing your memory... Wake up, it's time little girl, wake up All the best of what we've done is yet to come Wake up, it's time little girl, wake up Just remember who I am in the morning Your losing your memory now Your losing your memory now Your losing your memory now Your losing your memory... Your losing your memory now 

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

Aisha's Favorite Songs

Posted By:
kaylena
kaylena
StarStarStarStar
thats a coooool song!!!!!!!!!

Aisha's Favorite Songs

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar

"kaylena" wrote:

It's by Ryan Star! ^.^

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

Aisha's Favorite Songs

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
Really Really Amazing, Claps! ^.^

Aisha's Favorite Songs

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar

"Baby260" wrote:

Big Grin Same reaction here. Big Grin

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥

Aisha's Favorite Songs

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"Super-Girl16" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

Big Grin Same reaction here. Big Grin
Yeah, Lol (;

Aisha's Favorite Songs

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
smile Yeah, I love this song. It reminds me of someone I obsess about. ^.^

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

Aisha's Favorite Songs

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
In My Veins
Nothing goes as planned. Everything will break. People say goodbye. In their own special way. All that you rely on And all that you can fake Will leave you in the morning But find you in the day Oh you're in my veins And I cannot get you out Oh you're all I taste At night inside of my mouth Oh you run away Cause I am not what you found Oh you're in my veins And I cannot get you out. Everything will change. Nothin stays the same. And nobody here's perfect. Oh but everyones to blame All that you rely on And all that you can save Will leave you in the morning And find you in the day Oh you're in my veins And I cannot get you out Oh you're all I taste At night inside of my mouth Oh you run away Cause I am not what you found Oh you're in my veins And I cannot get you out. No I cannot get you out. No I cannot get you. Everything is dark. It's more than you can take. But you catch a glimpse of sun light. Shinin, down on your face. Oh you're in my veins And I cannot get you out Oh you're all I taste At night inside of my mouth Oh you run away Cause I am not what you found Oh you're in my veins And I cannot get you out

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

Aisha's Favorite Songs

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll tell you an epic song Trololololololo hohohoho Lololololololol ahahahaha hahahaha lololololololololololol LOL

Left.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Rate the band above you

Favorite metal bands?

MEGADETH OR METALLICA

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos