Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Figure out the lyrics

Posted By:
redvelvetcake
redvelvetcake
StarStar
Ok well first let me introduce myself hi I'm kiki and I'm not doing nothing what soo ever ok well basically what u do is guess what lyrics the songs from ok here's the lyrics Good Luck smile I'm so alone here on my own and I am waiting for u 2 call I want to be a part of u ,think of all the things we could do And everyday your in my head Ok what's the song and the band smile

Redvelvetcake

Figure out the lyrics

Posted By:
Skull Candi
Skull Candi
StarStarStar

"redvelvetcake" wrote:

Ok well first let me introduce myself hi I'm kiki and I'm not doing nothing what soo ever ok well basically what u do is guess what lyrics the songs from ok here's the lyrics Good Luck smile I'm so alone here on my own and I am waiting for u 2 call I want to be a part of u ,think of all the things we could do And everyday your in my head Ok what's the song and the band smile

My pb&j rocks ur world! R u jelly yet?

Figure out the lyrics

Posted By:
i wuw zayn malik
i wuw zayn malik
StarStarStarStar
give u this give u tht ___ a kiss take it back if i looked inside ur brain    guess!!

i love Zayn Malik i am Mrs.Zayn Malik ZAYN JAWADD MALIK IS MINE i luv one direction! ~Zayn Malik~Liam Payne~Harry Styles~Niall Horan~Louis tomlinson~ luv 1D
Vas Happenin - Zayn Malik
niall ♥
Love 1D
if u dont like one direction... (part 1)
if u dont like one direction im judging u (prt 2)
imagine this
read imagine first

Figure out the lyrics

Posted By:
alex684
alex684
StarStarStar
Can U Guess These Lyrics? you be yellin' boom boom when your really pum pum thats all. its gonna be a hard one  Big Grin

Nicki Minaj Rocks

Figure out the lyrics

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
Lulz

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

One Direction or Jonas brothers

what instrument do you play

What's your favorite song

One Direction VS One Republic

A song I wrote...

who is excited for mockingjay

latest videos