Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

One Direction Lyrics

Posted By:
i wuw zayn malik
i wuw zayn malik
StarStarStarStar
I want you guys to type some or all of 1 one direction song cause i love them and while u do tht tell me ur fave 1  my fave one is Zayn Malik ♥Zayn Jawaad Malik♥  ♥Liam James Payne♥          ♥Harry Edward Styles♥  ♥Niall James Horan♥    ♥Louis William Tomlinson♥  One Direction - what makes you beautiful Liam: ur insecure dont kno wht for ur turning heads when u walk though the door dont need make-up. to cover-up. being the way tht u are is enough Harry: everyone else in the room can see it everyone else but you... baby u light up my world like nobody else the way tht u flip ur hair gets me overwelmbed but when u smile at the ground it aint hard to tell u dont know u dont know ur beautiful All: if only u saw wht i could see u understand why i want u so despraly right now im looking at u and i cant believe you dont kno... u dont kno ur beautiful Zayn: so come on u got i wrong to prove im right im put it in a song idk why ur being shy untill the way tht i look into ur eyes! Harry: everyone else in the room can see it everyone else but u.. baby u light up my world like nobody else the way tht u flip ur hair gets me overlwelmbed but when u smile at the gorund it aint hard to tell u dont kno u dont kno ur beautiful. All: na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Harry: baby u light up my world like nobody else the way tht u flip ur hair gets me overwelmbed but when u smile at the gorund it aint hard to tell.. All: u dont know ur beautiful if only u saw wht i could see u understand y i want u so despratly right now im looking at u and i cant believe u dont kno u dont kno ur beautiful Harry: u dont kno ur beautiful.... (2x) thts wht makes u beautiful

i love Zayn Malik i am Mrs.Zayn Malik ZAYN JAWADD MALIK IS MINE i luv one direction! ~Zayn Malik~Liam Payne~Harry Styles~Niall Horan~Louis tomlinson~ luv 1D
Vas Happenin - Zayn Malik
niall ♥
Love 1D
if u dont like one direction... (part 1)
if u dont like one direction im judging u (prt 2)
imagine this
read imagine first

One Direction Lyrics

Posted By:
alex1212
alex1212
StarStarStar
[Verse 1][Liam]You're insecure, Don't know what for, You're turning heads when you walk through the door, Don't need make-up, To cover up, Being the way that you are is enough, [Bridge][Harry]Everyone else in the room can see it, Everyone else but you, [Chorus][All]Baby you light up my world like nobody else, The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, You don't know, Oh oh, You don't know you're beautiful, If only you saw what I can see, You'll understand why I want you so desperately, Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe, You don't know, Oh oh, You don't know you're beautiful, Oh oh, That's what makes you beautiful [Verse 2][Zayn]So c-come on, You got it wrong, To prove I'm right, I put it in a song, I don't know why, You're being shy, And turn away when I look into your eye eye eyes, [Bridge][Harry]Everyone else in the room can see it, Everyone else but you, [Chorus][All]] Baby you light up my world like nobody else, The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, You don't know, Oh oh, You don't know you're beautiful, If only you saw what I can see, You'll understand why I want you so desperately, Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe, You don't know, Oh oh, You don't know you're beautiful, Oh oh, That's what makes you beautiful Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na [x2] [Middle 8][Harry]Baby you light up my world like nobody else, The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, [All]You don't know, Oh oh, You don't know you're beautiful, [Chorus][All]Baby you light up my world like nobody else, The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, You don't know, Oh oh, You don't know you're beautiful ([HarryGrin Oh), If only you saw what I can see, You'll understand why I want you so desperately ([HarryGrin desperately), Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe, You don't know, Oh oh, You don't know you're beautiful, Oh oh, You don't know you're beautiful ([HarryGrin beautiful) , Oh oh, [Harry]That's what makes you beautiful

If it were legal, Id marry food. -Niall Horan
Just because you have the flaws, does not mean you arent beautiful. -Zayn Malik
It only takes a second to call a girl fat and She'll take a lifetime trying to starve herself.. think before you act. -Harry Styles
I love Carrots!- Louis Tomlinson
Daddy-Liam Perry

One Direction Lyrics

Posted By:
CukieMonsta♥
CukieMonsta♥
StarStarStar
^^ me too!! sory i don hav time to post da entire lyrics so: I......I WANNA SAVE YOU WANNA SAVE YOUR HEART TONIGH....T  COS' YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING... COS' I CAN LOVE YOU MORE THAN THIS.. I LIFT YOU UP I NEVER STOP YOU KNOW I TAKE YOU TO ANOTHER WORLD ITS GOTTA BE YOUUUUUUU.... KATY PERRY'S ON REPLAY, SHE'S ON REPLAY...DJ GOT THE FLOOR TO SHAKE, THE FLOOR TO SHAKE... CIRCLES, WE GOING IN CIRCLES...DIZZY'S ALL IT MAKES US.. TELL ME I'M A SCREWED UP MESS... STOLE MY HEART TONIGHT... I WANT IWANT IWANT BUT THATS CRAZY !!!! love all these songs, mayb forgoten some.... I love all 5 boys.. they're my life !!! [color=#008080];LETS BE FOREVER YOUNG AND LIVE WHILE WERE YOUNG !!!!

1DDDD

One Direction Lyrics

Posted By:
singingstar25
singingstar25
StarStarStarStar
p.s i have one direction infection         One Thing One Direction    Ive tried playing it cool but when im looking at you i cant ever be brave cause you make my heart blaze. shot me out out of the sky your my kryptonite you keep making me weak frozen and cant breathe. some things gotta give now cause im dying just to make you see. that i need you here with me now.... cause you got that one thing so get out, get out, get out of my head falling to my arms instead i dont ,i dont, dont know what it is but i need that one thing and you've got that one thing. my fav. is liam 2nd louis 3rd harry 4th niall 5th zayn. smile

Some people call me obsessed, But I say I'm dedicated.
DEFINITELY ME!!
its gotta be u

Liam, Harry, Louis, Niall, and Zayn ♥

Directioner officially for, four years #Proud ♥

One Direction Lyrics

Posted By:
Shauntay-Is-A-Babe
Shauntay-Is-A-Babe
Star
Your Ugly

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos