Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

We are Broken

Posted By:
Bri x33
Bri x33
StarStarStarStar
I am outside And I've been waiting for the sun With my wide eyes I've seen worlds that don't belong My mouth is dry with words I cannot verbalize Tell me why we live like this Keep me safe inside Your arms like towers Tower over me Yeah Cause we are broken What must we do to restore Our innocence And oh, the promise we adored Give us life again cause we just wanna be whole Lock the doors Cause I like to capture this voice it came to me tonight So everyone will have a choice And under red lights I'll show myself it wasn't forged We're at war We live like this Keep me safe inside Your arms like towers Tower over me Cause we are broken What must we do to restore Our innocence And oh, the promise we adored Give us life again cause we just wanna be whole Tower over me Tower over me And I'll take the truth at any cost Cause we are broken What must we do to restore Our innocence And oh, the promise we adored Give us life again cause we just wanna be whole.

Never Give up
Believe in yourself.
Love Never Fails

We are Broken

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
Love the lyrics

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Pumpkin pumpkin cannon its Blair
Add us

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

How many friends do u have here?

new people

Introducing Me!

Why do people base tweens little kids?

What new KW features has you noticed?

Ferguson

latest videos