Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

your song your way

Posted By:
Fashiongirl12
Fashiongirl12
Star
hey people i got the lyrics to your fav songs just tell me and i'll post them ok..........................ok good we got umm lady gaga,rihanna,1D  u know what its your way so tell me and i'll give it to bye  smile

life can be hard for me but i small but mighty i claire on kw will make new friends stop cyber bullying and
make all people on here smile on the computer

your song your way

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
StarStarStarStar
If someone has the mental capabilities to find sites like this, I'm sure they have the mental capability to use the basics of Google Search. This entire subforum lacks value.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

p-moved

Favorite book?

The Good Gamer's Tier List to games.

Cheeseburger or hotdog?

Cheeseburger or hotdog?

Cheeseburger or hotdog?

latest videos