Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Carly Rae Jepsen-Call me maybe,lyrics

Posted By:
CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93
StarStarStarStar
I threw a wish in the well Don't ask me I'll never tell I looked to yu as it fell And now, you're in my way I'd. Trade my soul for a wish Pennies and dimes for a kiss I wasn't lookiing for this But now you're in my way Your stare was holdin' Ripped jeans, skin was showing Hot night, wind was blowin" Where yu think you're going baby? Hey I just met yu, And this is crazy, But here's my number, So call me maybe Its hard to look right, At yu baby But here's my number, So call me maybe. Hey I just met yu And this is crazy But here's my number So call me maybe All the other boys Try to chase me But heres my number So call me maybe Yu took your time with the call But I took no time with the fall Yu gave me nothing at all But still you're in my way I beg and borrow, and steal Have foresight and its real I didn't know I would feel it But its in my way Your stare was holdin" Ripped jeans, skin was showing Hot night, wind was blowin" Where do. Yu think you're going baby? Hey I just mey yu And this is crazy But here's my number So call me maybe Its hard to look right At yu baby But heres my number So call me maybe Hey I just met yu And this is crazy But here's my number So call me maybe All the other guys, Try to chase me But here's my number So call me maybe Before yu came into my life I missed yu bad I missed yu bad I missed yu so,so bad Before yu came into my life I missed yu bad And yu should know that I missed yu so,so bad Its hard to look right At yu baby But heres my number So call me maybe Hey I just met yu And this is crazy, But here's my number So call me maybe All the other boys Try to chase me But here's my. Number So call me maybe Before yu came into my life I missed yu bad I missed yu bad I missed yu so,so bad Before yu came into my life I missed yu so,so bad And yu should know that So call me maybe? smile

Shimmer here! smile

Posted By:
ElisabethLove Lock
ElisabethLove
Star
Yuh are jus plain crazy and yuh nah get anything good fah doo! LOL jus kidding! love this dis song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smilesmilesmile)smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmileTongue Out

Elisabeth Singh♥- the one that got away♥

Posted By:
Princess of Webkinz
Princess of Webkinz
StarStarStarStar
i love this song soo much! i cant get it outta my head-- that usually bugs me but its a good enough song to not annoy me!

❤ Princess of Webkinz ❤

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
StarStarStarStarStar
Mhm.... The song is okay, I guess...

Posted By:
CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93
StarStarStarStar
I know I'm crazy! Lol, glad yu commentedsmile

Shimmer here! smile

Posted By:
kmarkie Lock
kmarkie
Star
I

Good Friends Are Like Stars You Don't Always See Them But You now They Are There

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

3 Facts About You!

3 Facts About You!

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Pancakes Or Waffles

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Tis ma jam

latest videos