Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

What makes yu beautiful-OneDirection:)

Posted By:
CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93
StarStarStarStar
You're insecure, Don't know what for, You're turning heads when yu walk through the do-o-or, Don't need make-up to cover up, Being the way that yu are is eno-o-ugh EVryone else in the room can see it, Everyone else but yu-u Baby yu light up my world like nobody else, The way that yu flip yur hair gets me overwhelmed But when yu smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell Yu don't know o-oh Yu don't know you're beautiful If only yu saw what I can see You'll understand why I want yu so desperately Right now, I'm looking at yu and I can't believe Yu don't know o-oh Yu don't know you're beautiful o-oh That's what make yu beautiful So c-come on Yu got it wrong To prove I'm right I put it-in a so-o-ong I don't know why You're being shy And turn away when I look into your a-a-eyes Everyone else in the room can see it Everyone else but yu-u Baby yu light up my world like nobody else The way that yu flip your hair gets me overwhelmed But when yu smile at the ground It ain't hard to tell Yu don't know o-oh Yu don't know you're beautiful If only yu saw what I can see You'll understand why I want yu so desperately Right now I'm looking at yu and I can't believe yu don't know o-oh Yu don't know you're beautiful o-oh That's what makes yu beautiful. Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Baby yu light up my world like nobody else, The way that yu flip your hair gets me overwhelmed But when yu smile at the ground It ain't hard to tell Yu don't know o-oh Yu don't know you're beautiful Baby yu light up my world like nobody else, The way that yu flip your hair gets me overwhelmed But when yu smile at the ground It ain't hard to tell Yu don't know o-oh Yu don't know you're beautiflu If only yu saw what I can see You'll understand why I want yu so desperately Rigt now I'm looking at yu and I can't believer Yu don't know o-oh Yu don't know you're beautiful o-oh Yu don't know you're beautiful O-OH That's what makes yu beautiful. Hey everybody, my name is Shimmersmile

Dha name's Shimmer (:
Be my friend (:
#swag
#beautiful

What makes yu beautiful-OneDirection:)

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar
how long did that take you to type?? lol

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

why the hell is swearing wrong?

Windows vs Linix-moved

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D