Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Song Competition

Posted By:
Aishwarya the fairy
Aishwarya the fairy
StarStarStarStar
i will post lyrics of a song and with the last letter you must post a song lyrics

Song Competition

Posted By:
Aishwarya the fairy
Aishwarya the fairy
StarStarStarStar
You know you love me, I know you careJust shout whenever, and I'll be thereYou are my love, you are my heartAnd we will never, ever, ever be apart Are we an item? Girl, quit playin'"We're just friends," what are you sayin'?Said "there's another," and looked right in my eyesMy first love broke my heart for the first time And I was like baby, baby, baby, ohLike baby, baby, baby, noLike baby, baby, baby, ohI thought you'd always be mine, mine Baby, baby, baby, ohLike baby, baby, baby, noLike baby, baby, baby, ohI thought you'd always be mine, mine For you, I would have done whateverAnd I just can't believe we're here togetherAnd I wanna play it cool, but I'm losin' youI'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring And I'm in pieces, baby fix meAnd just shake me 'til you wake me from this bad dreamI'm goin' down, down, down, downAnd I just can't believe my first love won't be around And I'm like baby, baby, baby, ohLike baby, baby, baby, noLike baby, baby, baby, ohI thought you'd always be mine, mine Baby, baby, baby, ohLike baby, baby, baby, noLike baby, baby, baby, ohI thought you'd always be mine, mine When I was 13, I had my first loveThere was nobody that compared to my babyAnd nobody came between us who could ever come aboveShe had me going crazy, oh I was starstruckShe woke me up daily, don't need no Starbucks She made my heart poundI skip a beat when I see her in the streetAnd at school on the playgroundBut I really wanna see her on a weekendShe know she got me dazin' 'cause she was so amazin'And now my heart is breakin' but I just keep on sayin' Baby, baby, baby, ohLike baby, baby, baby, noLike baby, baby, baby, ohI thought you'd always be mine, mine Baby, baby, baby, ohLike baby, baby, baby, noLike baby, baby, baby, ohI thought you'd always be mine, mine I'm all gone(Yeah, yeah, yeah)(Yeah, yeah, yeah)Now I'm all gone(Yeah, yeah, yeah)(Yeah, yeah, yeah)Now I'm all gone(Yeah, yeah, yeah)(Yeah, yeah, yeah)Now I'm all gone, gone, gone, goneI'm gone

Song Competition

Posted By:
nilon3
nilon3
Star
well, i like writing songs and everything, it's the trouble picking one to write down on paper so i am going to post 4 songs on and i would like someone to pick one for me, as i said really hard. jar of hearts by christina perri count on me by bruno mars pefect two by auburn part of me by katy perry if you do decide to choose one, please quote or reply please.   smile

it doesn't matter what it is

Song Competition

Posted By:
-Myelah-
-Myelah-
Star
If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go I can take you places you ain’t never been before Baby take a chance or you’ll never ever know I got money in my hands that I’d really like to blow Swag swag swag, on you Chillin by the fire why we eatin’ fondue I dunno about me but I know about you So say hello to falsetto in three two [Pre-Chorus] I’d like to be everything you want Hey girl, let me talk to you [Chorus] If I was your boyfriend, never let you go Keep you on my arm girl, you’d never be alone I can be a gentleman, anything you want If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go, I’d never let you go [Verse 2] Tell me what you like yeah tell me what you don’t I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe I don’t never wanna fight yeah, you already know I am ‘ma a make you shine bright like you’re laying in the snow Burr Girlfriend, girlfriend, you could be my girlfriend You could be my girlfriend until the ---- world ends Make you dance do a spin and a twirl and Voice goin crazy on this hook like a whirl wind Swaggie [Pre-Chorus] I’d like to be everything you want Hey girl, let me talk to you [Chorus] If I was your boyfriend, never let you go Keep you on my arm girl you’d never be alone I can be a gentleman, anything you want If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go, I’d never let you go [Bridge] So give me a chance, ‘cause you’re all I need girl Spend a week wit your boy I’ll be calling you my girlfriend If I was your man, I’d never leave you girl I just want to love you, and treat you right [Chorus] If I was your boyfriend, never let you go Keep you on my arm girl you’d never be alone I can be a gentleman, anything you want If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go, never let you go Na na na, na na na, na na na Ya girl Na na na, na na na, na na na ey Na na na, na na na, na na na ey Na na na, na na na, na na na ey If I was your boyfriend  Cool

Tongue Out

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Why is swearing wrong?

How much battery has you got right now?

Crushes

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Crushes

Why is swearing wrong?

latest videos