Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Favorite lyric ever?

Posted By:
Bethanylovestocheer
Bethanylovestocheer
StarStarStarStar
What is your favorite lyric? The one that means the most to you? Lyric: "I'm just a moment, don't let me pass you by"  Artist: All time low

Thats me!

Favorite lyric ever?

Posted By:
CookieRaider(:
CookieRaider(:
StarStarStarStar
I'm gonna say: Lyric: You can break everything I am, you can take everything thing I have like I'm made of glass....Like I'm made of paper. But I will be rising from the ground like a skyscraper.... c: Artist: Demi Lovato. I just love that woman. I just do... (:

Favorite lyric ever?

Posted By:
jessie makes u smile (:_2242279 Lock
jessie makes u smile (:_2242279
StarStarStarStar
Lyric: "if we could only have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. You know ill be your life your voice your reason to be, my love my heart is breathing for this, moment in time i find the words to say, before you leave me today..." Moments ~ One Direction

Omg! Its jessie duh... -.- i have a son. Yes so tf what hehe add me cuz i love u alreday!! Lalll idk what to say i love 1d and sleeping with sirens and ross lynch and never shout never and justin bieber hehe byezz!! :*

Favorite lyric ever?

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
StarStarStarStar
I just want you to know, that your so so beautiful Cody Simpson Be the one Paradise

Tongue Tied!!

Favorite lyric ever?

Posted By:
xcaptain_Chrisx
xcaptain_Chrisx
StarStarStar
Lyric: "Am I more than you bargained for yet?" Artist: Fall out boy

Favorite lyric ever?

Posted By:
makeupguru
makeupguru
StarStarStarStar
Lyric" Sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song" Artist: The Band Perry

Favorite lyric ever?

Posted By:
Painting.Flowers
Painting.Flowers
StarStarStar
"I hate the ending myself, but it started with an alright scene." Artist: My Chemical Romance

ye

Favorite lyric ever?

Posted By:
Austin160
Austin160
Star
"The spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly." Song: Vanilla Twilight by Owl City.

Favorite lyric ever?

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Lyrics: "...And in the dark, I can hear your heartbeat, I try to find the sound. But then, it stopped, and I was in the darkness, so darkness I became." Artist: Florence Welch/Florence and the Machine

Favorite lyric ever?

Posted By:
Jamis Lock
Jamis
StarStar
You got to trust your instincts and let go of regret you got to bet on yourself, now, star 'Cause that's your best bet Band: 311

A proud Libertarian rabble rouser and a fan of Ayn Rand. I'm a friendly person but I do bite when frustrated.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How many Tabs do you have open now??

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos