Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

The Mortician's Daughter - Black Veil Brides.

Posted By:
*My Desire*
*My Desire*
StarStar
Okay, so I'm like the biggest fan of BVB And so I wanted too post my favorite song by them: I open my lungs dear,  I sing this song at funerals, no rush. These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush. Baby boy you've held so tightly, this pain it visits almost nightly. Missing hotel beds, I feel your touch. I will await dear,  A patience of eternity, my crush. A universal still, no rust. No dust will ever grow on this frame,  One million years, I will say your name. I love you more than I can ever scream. Booked our flight those years ago,  I said I love you as I left you. Regrets still haunt my hollow head,  I promised you, I will see you again. Again. I sit here and smile dear.  I smile because I think of you, I blush. These bleeding hollow dials, this fuss. Fuss is made of miles and travels when roadways are but stones and gravel. A bleeding heart can conquer every grudge. Booked our flight those years ago,  You said you loved me as you left me. Regrets still haunt your saddened head but I promised you, I will see you. We booked our flight those years ago,  I said I loved you and I left you. Regrets no longer in my head,  But I promised you and now I'm home again, again, again, again, again, again.  I'm home again.

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
I love this song (=  Black Veil Brides are amazing! x'] 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

Posted By:
*My Desire*
*My Desire*
StarStar
I know, so is My Chemical Romance. Oh my god, I am in love with them. xD

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
*o* My Chemical Romance are perfection. 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

Posted By:
*My Desire*
*My Desire*
StarStar
YES YES YES xD I am obsessed with them, I have like 4 T-shirts and they are my banner on facebook, xD I LOVE them c:

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm really really digging Justin Bieber's music right now.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted By:
bvbarmychick
bvbarmychick
Star

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

I'm really really digging Justin Bieber's music right now.
Something's wrong with you. Black Veil Brides are so amazing. I cry like every time I hear this song, has everyone seen Andy's hair cut???

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Related Game!

HELP!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!

The Related Game!

HELP!!!!!!!

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos