Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > music > lyrics > my song

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

My Song

Posted By:
-MissKnowitAll-_2289100 Lock
-MissKnowitAll-_2289100
StarStarStarStar
I am on my way To the other day when i was sitting down and everything was normal. I grabbed best friend's hand we started laughing and Oh Everything was normal At least until He came our way and ruined my day by flirting with my best friend. He's a player He ain't worth it but she don't know it cause shes got his deasese. He Don't love her He will just use her And she has the Jock deasese. Like it? Its not finished yet.

Hiya Guys! I am Miss Know it All! Come to me for advice and more about GF BF troubles, Fashion flops, Friends and Family issues!
CALL me Know it all
Miss Know it All

My Song

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Nice Big Grin

My Song

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar

"-MissKnowitAll-" wrote:

I am on my way To the other day when i was sitting down and everything was normal. I grabbed best friend's hand we started laughing and Oh Everything was normal At least until He came our way and ruined my day by flirting with my best friend. He's a player He ain't worth it but she don't know it cause shes got his deasese. He Don't love her He will just use her And she has the Jock deasese. Like it? Its not finished yet.
Wow, I love it! c:

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥

My Song

Posted By:
-MissKnowitAll-_2289100
StarStarStarStar
THANKS!

Hiya Guys! I am Miss Know it All! Come to me for advice and more about GF BF troubles, Fashion flops, Friends and Family issues!
CALL me Know it all
Miss Know it All

My Song

Posted By:
-MissKnowitAll-_2289100
StarStarStarStar
Heres the next verse: She' running around with that big fat jerk I Cannot believe She calls him "Herc" That's just not his name there is only one name for the virus I will not take any of this sleaz CAUSE SHE GOT THAT JOCK DEASESE

CALL me Know it all
Miss Know it All

My Song

Posted By:
-MissKnowitAll-_2289100
StarStarStarStar
SHE GOT THAT JOCK DEASEEEEEEEEEEEESE!! YEAH YEAH YEAHY YEAHY YEAH! Awooooooo! Flirting along The Lil' High school path I'm acting like a total Physco path, I just don't know why she likes him. Just HONEY PLEASE! [wait] YOU GOT THAT JOCK DEASESE! (she got the jock deasese) YOU GOT DAT JOCK DEASES! YEAH, YEAH YEAH!

CALL me Know it all
Miss Know it All

My Song

Posted By:
sparkle 321
sparkle 321
Star
nice good song

My Song

Posted By:
-MissKnowitAll-_2289100
StarStarStarStar
Thanks!

CALL me Know it all
Miss Know it All

My Song

Posted By:
Impeccable
Impeccable
StarStarStarStarStar
Hahah, nice.

Count Your Rainbows
Not Your Thunderstorms.

My Song

Posted By:
-MissKnowitAll-_2289100
StarStarStarStar
Ok, here's some more: Now that my song Is comin' to an end the truths and facts have to have a little bed The Jock is cute, sure, but who the hell cares? And we don't care who good you glare, That jock has something more than just sleaz this guy has the JERK DEASESE AND MY FRIEND SHE GOT THE JOCK DEASESE  SO STAND UP PEOPLE, LEMME HEAR U ROAR  FOR ON THE VIRUS SOME INFO A LITTLE MORE!

CALL me Know it all
Miss Know it All

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.