Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > music > lyrics > my song

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

My Song

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't like it. It's almost as if you're trying too hard to rhyme, and then the lyrics end up being pointless and unnecessary.

All We Love We Leave Behind

My Song

Posted By:
-MissKnowitAll-_2289100 Lock
-MissKnowitAll-_2289100
StarStarStarStar
All I can say to your comment is when are you actually going to make Your signature witty? or are you going for the whole "I am an idiot" look?

Hiya Guys! I am Miss Know it All! Come to me for advice and more about GF BF troubles, Fashion flops, Friends and Family issues!
CALL me Know it all
Miss Know it All

My Song

Posted By:
-MissKnowitAll-_2289100 Lock
-MissKnowitAll-_2289100
StarStarStarStar
Thank you for those comments I will be telling My baby sister EXACTLY what you said, Razina and that dumb troll.

Hiya Guys! I am Miss Know it All! Come to me for advice and more about GF BF troubles, Fashion flops, Friends and Family issues!
CALL me Know it all
Miss Know it All

My Song

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar

"Razina" wrote:

Annoyed A bit Frustrated So ................ first - a song needs a good lyrics second - and -  of cuz the music should be melodious And it's not an easy job, i think it's a really hard work  BUT ---------- if you can't play the piano or may be quitar my advise : YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CREATE A SONG Annoyed
You don't need to know how to play the piano or guitar to create a song.

My Song

Posted By:
sparkle 321
sparkle 321
Star
hi what you doing abat song i am going to hug my kiten

My Song

Posted By:
IsaBellaCat Lock
IsaBellaCat
StarStarStarStar

"-MissKnowitAll-" wrote:

I am on my way To the other day when i was sitting down and everything was normal. I grabbed best friend's hand we started laughing and Oh Everything was normal At least until He came our way and ruined my day by flirting with my best friend. He's a player He ain't worth it but she don't know it cause shes got his deasese. He Don't love her He will just use her And she has the Jock deasese. Like it? Its not finished yet.
Amazing! Big Grin

My Song

Posted By:
sparkle 321
sparkle 321
Star
hi what tune is it

My Song

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"-MissKnowitAll-" wrote:

All I can say to your comment is when are you actually going to make Your signature witty? or are you going for the whole "I am an idiot" look?
Ok, someone can't handle criticism.

All We Love We Leave Behind

My Song

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"-MissKnowitAll-" wrote:

All I can say to your comment is when are you actually going to make Your signature witty? or are you going for the whole "I am an idiot" look?
I've read his post, I don't think that of him at all. I think his signature is cute.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

May everyone grow to be nicer people and accept other's without judgement.

My Song

Posted By:
omgz12
omgz12
StarStar
this is my song ::Swagger jagger, swagger jagger You should get some of your own Count that money, get your game up Get your game up, get your, get your, game upYou can't stop looking at me, staring at me Be what I be, you can't stop looking at me, So get up out my face, You can't stop clicking at me, Writing 'bout me, tweeting 'bout me, I can't stop, it's what it gone be, My swagger's in checkGet on the floor, get, get, get on the floor My swagger's in check Get on the floor, get, get, get on the floor I got it in checkSwagger jagger, swagger jagger You should get some of your own Count that money, get your game up You're a hater, just let it goSwagger jagger, swagger jagger You should get some of your own Count that money, get your game up Get your game up, get your game upYou can't stop shouting at me, calling at me, Be what I be, you can't stop looking at me, So get up out my way, You can't stop YouTube-ing me, On repeat, runnin' this beat, You can't stop, it's funny to me, I'm laughing all the wayGet on the floor, get, get, get on the floor Get, get, get on the floor Get, get, get on the floor I got it in checkSwagger jagger, swagger jagger You should get some of your own Count that money, get your game up You're a hater, just let it goSwagger jagger, swagger jagger You should get some of your own Count that money, get your game up Get your game up, get your game upHi hater, kiss kiss I'll see you later Hi hater, It was very, very, very nice to meet youGet on the floor... Get, get, get... Get on the floor... Get on the floor... I got it in check Get on the floor... Get on the floor... My swagger's in check Get on the floor... Get on the floor... I got it in check

nicki minja
this is something that nobody should said to you: did not accept you to be your friend, I just wanted you to know, you've been reported.
Please, don't be so rude.
Anyway, I think you owe an apology to all the people who you called losers.
As a user I'm not happy about that, please don't try to start/hurt anyone's feelings. I hope yo

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LLAMAS ARE ACTUALLY PLANTS

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

latest videos