Kw-logo-holiday
welcome to: forums > music > lyrics > my song

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

My Song

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"omgz12" wrote:

this is my song ::Swagger jagger, swagger jagger You should get some of your own Count that money, get your game up Get your game up, get your, get your, game upYou can't stop looking at me, staring at me Be what I be, you can't stop looking at me, So get up out my face, You can't stop clicking at me, Writing 'bout me, tweeting 'bout me, I can't stop, it's what it gone be, My swagger's in checkGet on the floor, get, get, get on the floor My swagger's in check Get on the floor, get, get, get on the floor I got it in checkSwagger jagger, swagger jagger You should get some of your own Count that money, get your game up You're a hater, just let it goSwagger jagger, swagger jagger You should get some of your own Count that money, get your game up Get your game up, get your game upYou can't stop shouting at me, calling at me, Be what I be, you can't stop looking at me, So get up out my way, You can't stop YouTube-ing me, On repeat, runnin' this beat, You can't stop, it's funny to me, I'm laughing all the wayGet on the floor, get, get, get on the floor Get, get, get on the floor Get, get, get on the floor I got it in checkSwagger jagger, swagger jagger You should get some of your own Count that money, get your game up You're a hater, just let it goSwagger jagger, swagger jagger You should get some of your own Count that money, get your game up Get your game up, get your game upHi hater, kiss kiss I'll see you later Hi hater, It was very, very, very nice to meet youGet on the floor... Get, get, get... Get on the floor... Get on the floor... I got it in check Get on the floor... Get on the floor... My swagger's in check Get on the floor... Get on the floor... I got it in check
I'm going to receive so much crap for saying this but... I don't like it.

All We Love We Leave Behind

My Song

Posted By:
omgz12
omgz12
StarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"omgz12" wrote:

this is my song ::Swagger jagger, swagger jagger You should get some of your own Count that money, get your game up Get your game up, get your, get your, game upYou can't stop looking at me, staring at me Be what I be, you can't stop looking at me, So get up out my face, You can't stop clicking at me, Writing 'bout me, tweeting 'bout me, I can't stop, it's what it gone be, My swagger's in checkGet on the floor, get, get, get on the floor My swagger's in check Get on the floor, get, get, get on the floor I got it in checkSwagger jagger, swagger jagger You should get some of your own Count that money, get your game up You're a hater, just let it goSwagger jagger, swagger jagger You should get some of your own Count that money, get your game up Get your game up, get your game upYou can't stop shouting at me, calling at me, Be what I be, you can't stop looking at me, So get up out my way, You can't stop YouTube-ing me, On repeat, runnin' this beat, You can't stop, it's funny to me, I'm laughing all the wayGet on the floor, get, get, get on the floor Get, get, get on the floor Get, get, get on the floor I got it in checkSwagger jagger, swagger jagger You should get some of your own Count that money, get your game up You're a hater, just let it goSwagger jagger, swagger jagger You should get some of your own Count that money, get your game up Get your game up, get your game upHi hater, kiss kiss I'll see you later Hi hater, It was very, very, very nice to meet youGet on the floor... Get, get, get... Get on the floor... Get on the floor... I got it in check Get on the floor... Get on the floor... My swagger's in check Get on the floor... Get on the floor... I got it in check
I am finding an Mod to lock this forum.

nicki minja
this is something that nobody should said to you: did not accept you to be your friend, I just wanted you to know, you've been reported.
Please, don't be so rude.
Anyway, I think you owe an apology to all the people who you called losers.
As a user I'm not happy about that, please don't try to start/hurt anyone's feelings. I hope yo

My Song

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"omgz12" wrote:

I'm not locking a thread simply because someone posts a conflicting opinion. Thank you.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

My Song

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"omgz12" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"omgz12" wrote:

Just because  don't like your song?  *Facepalm*

My Song

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
The Mods here are cool.

My Song

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
whats going on? I thought Ashleigh had just ya know put her sisters song on here.....I thought this was Kidzworld not youtube.

1 3 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Blank space Taylor Swift

Making A Movie

What's 9+10?

What's 9+10?

Making A Movie

Greetings New Users!

latest videos