Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Do you Like These Song Lyrics?-moved

Posted By:
Smidch
Smidch
StarStar
You're Too Slow For Us by Smidch Oh oh, here we go now!Everybody on the beach now(Chillin  chillin)We’re not leaving we’re not goingWe’re arriving on the shoreShore shore shore shore,Everybody hear us nowWe’re singing like nothing you’ve ever heard before!So come on!We can’t hang about and sleep! So,Hit it Chaz! Come on, that’s good,Come on, that’s bad,You’re here with usSo have some funThat’s what you better do!Hey!There’s no way that you can catch us cuz....I can’t say it, kill it now Mallz! CHORUSThat’s what we call itThat’s what we are gonna doYeah!We hear you loudly rockingEveryday!So what do you say?(This better be good)So you say hey?Yes, we knowThat you are gonna go,I see you know we’re gonna goCuz you’re too slow for us[/color][color=#f79646]Repeat, you said,You’re too slow for us!Yeah!You’re too slow for uhuhus!Come on, yeah,You’re too,You’re too slow for us!I know now,You’re too slow for us!Okay, let me say thatYou’re too slow for us! I guess,[/color]([color=#8064a2]You never knew in the first place)That you’re too slow for us!(You said you didn’t know)I did, I know I did(No Chaz!)Oh I did know,Just get youOh no you didn’t, baby!(Yeah)Get up get downFollow my leadWe’re in this crown now(Yeah)You’re just wasting my time now Ooh, and you’re waiting for this bomb to blowBlow up, blow downJust blowowowowow get onI know your waiting for meI know you want me too!I know this ain’t a joke now,So you better get it up, ooh!And, I say in your defence that,We never understood you,But when your rocking on the rainbow tiled dance floor,I know for life that this is true,Oh hey yeah!So if you don’t careI say you get it all goneYeah, like sing it Tabz! That’s me?I know that isSo get out of my way before I get into a tizz now(Yeah)Oh? So you wanna join in?Let me say it first before you get a little thin like,Ay, that’s what you wanna beAm I right? I’m right? So when you’re on the beachWith those little little shells likeI’ve seen you,You can’t hide it,So follow my lead and hear it sung by Mallz!Okay okay!  CHORUSThat’s what we call itThat’s what we are gonna doYeah!We hear you loudly rockingEveryday!So what do you say?(This better be good)So you say hey?Yes, we knowThat you are gonna go,I see you know we’re gonna goCuz you’re too slow for us[/color][color=#f79646]Repeat, you said,You’re too slow for us!Yeah!You’re too slow for uhuhus!Come on, yeah,You’re too,You’re too slow for us!I know now,You’re too slow for us!Okay, let me say thatYou’re too slow for us! So, if you want me unharmed,You better take a chance and runaway with my life now yeahBut I know you can’tCuz I’m gonna get you anyway,Cuz I’m too fast  for youAnd like the rest of us,We form our little group no one else can touch likeAnd we wait for a bad boom,When we hear it blow we go! You’re too slow for us!You’re too slow for us!You’re too slow for us!You’re too slow for uuuuuus!You’re too slow for us!You’re too slow for us!You better say it now Chaz! I better say it better say itCuz I know you’re gonna catch me!I guess we’re fastI guess you’re slow,We fly like the smoke,We run like the wind,We zoom across the water now before you sink likeOh!(Just get on with it!)Okay I guess you have me beatAt least I have some time to eatCuz when we roll we don’t just goWe glide like powerade’s inside,Come on Chaz!Don’t leave us here,You’re wasting our timeDon’t want you to waste mine!Okay, so I leave you to do it nowIf you don’t you’re dead!So yeah, now you’re too slow,Too slow, you’re too slowWho are you too slow for?Us! Yeah,You’re too slow for us!I say againYou’re too slow for us! Hey,So I guess we’re rollingSo I guess we’re glidingSo I guess we’re going right out your way Say hey!(Hey!)Good girls,But we are older than you,I don’t care!You better move before I swing you a boomerang! Yeah, you caught us red handed,But I guess we can flyStraight through the skyCuz you’re too slow for us!You’re too slow for us!(I know)I know you know,That’s all we hear now hear us sing it CHORUSThat’s what we call itThat’s what we are gonna doYeah!We hear you loudly rockingEveryday!So what do you say?(This better be good)So you say hey?Yes, we knowThat you are gonna go,I see you know we’re gonna goCuz you’re too slow for us[/color][color=#f79646]Repeat, you said,You’re too slow for us!Yeah!You’re too slow for uhuhus!Come on, yeah,You’re too,You’re too slow for us!I know now,You’re too slow for us!Okay, let me say thatYou’re too slow for us! Haahaahahahaaa!!That was like amazing[/color][color=#9bbb59]No way like so better LOL!Nothing could be better!No like absolute hysterical!Shut up the songs still on!OMGSheesh kebab!Get off!Sorry about themSay CHEESE!!!!!Happy shopperTime for randoms!You’re still too slow for us!Let’s all do thisYou’re too slow for us! Thanks for reading!!

I'm a KillJoy. You ain't gonna change me.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicknames by Livi x3

Favorite song?

Daddy, why is mommy game.

Nicknames by Livi x3

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Favorite song?

latest videos