Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

A "Like" Song * Original*

Posted By:
SeddieRox
SeddieRox
StarStarStarStarStar
(Spoke) So this really isn't a love song It's more like a "like" song (Singing) There's this guy on my mind But he's not there all the time I doodle his name,  But I've felt the same before.  Don't really want to ask him out I just like his hair His eyes, his smile (Spoke) But I don't love them  Refrain: So this is a like song Not a love Not really sure what love is yet This is a like song Not a love song Never really felt love So I'll write you a love song Love is what my mom and dad have What my dog and meat got.  Like is when you doodle their name But, you wouldn't die for them.  I like the way you make me laugh,  I like the way you take you tests (Spoke) But I don't love them  Refrain: So this is a like song Not a love Not really sure what love is yet This is a like song Not a love song Never really felt love (Bridge) I'll feel the same way for another guy  Soon enough But it won't be like Refrain: So this is a like song Not a love SO THIS IS A LIKE SONG NOT A LOVE! Not really sure what love is yet This is a like song Not a love song Never really felt love It's a like song I'll write you a like song It's a like song...

You're Perfect
Stronger
Go Out
Red Rose
LoVe iS rAnDoM

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Workout Tips

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Evermoor (Disney Show)

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Becky G

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos