Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Monochrome No Kiss (English)

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar

The monochrome blows,

through our colorless encounter.

I shall entrust each of my pains to you.

After I'd melted you tenderly save me  the troublesome icy me and toy around with me with a kiss.

Nevertheless I search for a single form of love.Your dried eyes tied it to the present  from a time far beyond.

If I can I want to end while shrouded like this

Together we concealed our pale selves,the moon is hiding too.

How many nights did I come to love since then?

In a sea of dependance,I forgot even to breathe.

Even with your captivation you only leave behind a tepid of warmth.In the art of knowing when to quit,I dislike your concieted kisses.

Don't leave me alone,color me already.What words will slip out of your room?Bieng confused,falling asleep,can you tell me beyond those?Only the moon is looking at the sighs  lost in the questions lost in the smiles.

When the long needle points to the ceiling,I won't need you anymore.You won't be around anymore.

Nevertheless,I defintely searched for a form of love.Your teary eyes tied it to the present from a time far beyond.If I can I want to end shrouded like this.Your wish and the night bring the morning in vain.

Paint it with a passionate yet cowardly kiss.

The moon ends our final night.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

Books for 11-12 year olds.

Funniest Joke Contest

Who's your favourite Author?

What book are you currently reading?

latest videos