x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Music

← Previous 1 3
Posted By:
lexilove1998
lexilove1998
Member since:
December 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 187
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Kay i've just decided I would start one, but i'm doing two songs. You only have to guess one. So here it goes:


No I just wanna hold ya. Give a little time to me, well burn this out. Well play hide and seek to turn this around. All I want, is the taste that your lips allow. My my, my my, give me love.



Striped to the waist, we fall into the river. Cover your eyes, so you don't learn the secret. I've been tryin' to hide. We held our breath to see our name's were written in the year of 86'. That was the year I knew the panic was over.

Don't let others live your life for you. Walk off the traveled road. Do whats in your heart and dreams, and never fade.


Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 230
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Ed Sheeran and Ellie Goulding are both awful.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


Posted By:
lexilove1998
lexilove1998
Member since:
December 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 187
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

Ed Sheeran and Ellie Goulding are both awful.

Just because you don't like that kind of music, doesn't mean you have to hate on them. I'd like to see you try to sing or do anything half as good as they do. 

Don't let others live your life for you. Walk off the traveled road. Do whats in your heart and dreams, and never fade.


Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 230
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"lexilove1998" wrote:


Just because you don't like that kind of music, doesn't mean you have to hate on them.

I'm merely stating that I don't like them while giving the answer(s).

"lexilove1998" wrote:

I'd like to see you try to sing or do anything half as good as they do. 


"You shouldn't criticise because I doubt you could do better"

Please stop.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


Posted By:
lexilove1998
lexilove1998
Member since:
December 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 187
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

"lexilove1998" wrote:


Just because you don't like that kind of music, doesn't mean you have to hate on them.
I'm merely stating that I don't like them while giving the answer(s).

"lexilove1998" wrote:

I'd like to see you try to sing or do anything half as good as they do. 

"You shouldn't criticise because I doubt you could do better"

Please stop.

You were the one who "merely stated" the fact that you don't like either one of them. I was "merely" defending them. And no, I couldn't do better than them. That's why I like them. 

Don't let others live your life for you. Walk off the traveled road. Do whats in your heart and dreams, and never fade.


Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 230
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"lexilove1998" wrote:

You were the one who "merely stated" the fact that you don't like either one of them. I was "merely" defending them.

Making baseless accusations about hating doesn't seem like a good defence.

"lexilove1998" wrote:

And no, I couldn't do better than them. That's why I like them. 


What kind of logic is that?
I can't do better than Rush, but I still think they're a poor excuse for prog rock.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


Posted By:
TheEternalStud
TheEternalStud
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 251
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

Ed Sheeran and Ellie Goulding are both awful.


HOW DARE YOU. HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT ED SHEERAN. HE IS PERFECTION.

The Vampire Diaries
Ed Sheeran
Taylor Swift
Harry Potter
One Republic
Delena
Klaroline


Posted By:
C.C.XYZ_1579535 Lock
C.C.XYZ_1579535
Member since:
August 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1336
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
wow guys, you turned a harmless game into an argument

~~~Life Is What You Make It~~~


Posted By:
TheEternalStud
TheEternalStud
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 251
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"C.C.XYZ" wrote:

wow guys, you turned a harmless game into an argument


... woops. I just can't help but defend Ed Sheeran.

The Vampire Diaries
Ed Sheeran
Taylor Swift
Harry Potter
One Republic
Delena
Klaroline


Posted By:
C.C.XYZ_1579535 Lock
C.C.XYZ_1579535
Member since:
August 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1336
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"TheEternalStud" wrote:

"C.C.XYZ" wrote:

wow guys, you turned a harmless game into an argument

... woops. I just can't help but defend Ed Sheeran.


^ lol

~~~Life Is What You Make It~~~


← Previous 1 3

Latest Forum Posts

Does anyone do this???

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

The wrong anwsers game! :3

The wrong anwsers game! :3

Words That Start With F.

The wrong anwsers game! :3

The wrong anwsers game! :3

The wrong anwsers game! :3

The wrong anwsers game! :3

Latest Videos

Play Online Games