x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Music

Guess that song chain!

← Previous 1 3
Posted By:
lexilove1998_1672731 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
lexilove1998_1672731
Member since:
December 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 187
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Kay i've just decided I would start one, but i'm doing two songs. You only have to guess one. So here it goes:


No I just wanna hold ya. Give a little time to me, well burn this out. Well play hide and seek to turn this around. All I want, is the taste that your lips allow. My my, my my, give me love.



Striped to the waist, we fall into the river. Cover your eyes, so you don't learn the secret. I've been tryin' to hide. We held our breath to see our name's were written in the year of 86'. That was the year I knew the panic was over.

Don't let others live your life for you. Walk off the traveled road. Do whats in your heart and dreams, and never fade.


Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
The Mighty Ra_2013871
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 230
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Ed Sheeran and Ellie Goulding are both awful.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


Posted By:
lexilove1998_1672731 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
lexilove1998_1672731
Member since:
December 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 187
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

Ed Sheeran and Ellie Goulding are both awful.

Just because you don't like that kind of music, doesn't mean you have to hate on them. I'd like to see you try to sing or do anything half as good as they do. 

Don't let others live your life for you. Walk off the traveled road. Do whats in your heart and dreams, and never fade.


Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
The Mighty Ra_2013871
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 230
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"lexilove1998" wrote:


Just because you don't like that kind of music, doesn't mean you have to hate on them.

I'm merely stating that I don't like them while giving the answer(s).

"lexilove1998" wrote:

I'd like to see you try to sing or do anything half as good as they do. 


"You shouldn't criticise because I doubt you could do better"

Please stop.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


Posted By:
lexilove1998_1672731 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
lexilove1998_1672731
Member since:
December 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 187
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

"lexilove1998" wrote:


Just because you don't like that kind of music, doesn't mean you have to hate on them.
I'm merely stating that I don't like them while giving the answer(s).

"lexilove1998" wrote:

I'd like to see you try to sing or do anything half as good as they do. 

"You shouldn't criticise because I doubt you could do better"

Please stop.

You were the one who "merely stated" the fact that you don't like either one of them. I was "merely" defending them. And no, I couldn't do better than them. That's why I like them. 

Don't let others live your life for you. Walk off the traveled road. Do whats in your heart and dreams, and never fade.


Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
The Mighty Ra_2013871
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 230
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"lexilove1998" wrote:

You were the one who "merely stated" the fact that you don't like either one of them. I was "merely" defending them.

Making baseless accusations about hating doesn't seem like a good defence.

"lexilove1998" wrote:

And no, I couldn't do better than them. That's why I like them. 


What kind of logic is that?
I can't do better than Rush, but I still think they're a poor excuse for prog rock.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


Posted By:
TheEternalStud_2286278 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
TheEternalStud_2286278
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 251
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

Ed Sheeran and Ellie Goulding are both awful.


HOW DARE YOU. HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT ED SHEERAN. HE IS PERFECTION.

The Vampire Diaries
Ed Sheeran
Taylor Swift
Harry Potter
One Republic
Delena
Klaroline


Posted By:
C.C.XYZ_1579535 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
C.C.XYZ_1579535
Member since:
August 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1336
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
wow guys, you turned a harmless game into an argument

~~~Life Is What You Make It~~~


Posted By:
TheEternalStud_2286278 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
TheEternalStud_2286278
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 251
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"C.C.XYZ" wrote:

wow guys, you turned a harmless game into an argument


... woops. I just can't help but defend Ed Sheeran.

The Vampire Diaries
Ed Sheeran
Taylor Swift
Harry Potter
One Republic
Delena
Klaroline


Posted By:
C.C.XYZ_1579535 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
C.C.XYZ_1579535
Member since:
August 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1336
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"TheEternalStud" wrote:

"C.C.XYZ" wrote:

wow guys, you turned a harmless game into an argument

... woops. I just can't help but defend Ed Sheeran.


^ lol

~~~Life Is What You Make It~~~


← Previous 1 3

Latest Forum Posts

Please help me with this Fantasy world!!

LAST ONE TO SAY BACON WINZ!!!

Please help me with this Fantasy world!!

LAST ONE TO SAY BACON WINZ!!!

World is ending in 2017?

#BLM

Please help me with this Fantasy world!!

Manchester Arena Attack

Who do you think was the best president?

The Downfall Of America

Latest Videos

Play Online Games