Back left
Back right

Megadeth, anyone?

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
so i see all these slipknots, and avenged sevenfold, and i think if anyone listens to actual metal...
Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer...

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
> actual metal

I'm sorry but I laughed at that. I don't even like Slipknot and Avenged Sevenfold, but I still consider them 'real' Metal. 

But Thrash Metal isn't really my cup of tea unfortunately. So no, I don't really like Megadeth. Frown

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
well yea everyone has his likes and dislikes but thrash metal is EPIC Wink Tongue

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I really like Megadeth, and the other metal bands you listed.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I like Megadeth and Slayer, especially Metallica.

#atyourservice
roll the bones

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
American thrash is worst thrash.

Also Mustaine is musically, lyrically and politically clueless.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Thrash is full of emotion and feeling... Just another way to express yourself... Even if it is about killing yourself.. Still an emotion...

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Betzy123" wrote:

Thrash is full of emotion and feeling... Just another way to express yourself... Even if it is about killing yourself.. Still an emotion...

I don't hear much Thrash with lyrics about killing themselves. That's more DSBM.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Effin Megadeth ! \m/

Eff you ♥

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Megadeth... in my opinion the best band in the world. They are musically and lyrically geniuses. They are very inspiring as well. C'mon people, real music! Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, as real as metal gets. You think singing "oh-oh-oh-oh-yeah-yeah-yeah" is good? That's all anything is anyways. But back in the day, you get awesomeness such as "Tornado of Souls" or "Good Mourning \ Black Friday". People say it's brainless? Try playing a complex guitar solo like Dave Mustaine. ha.
|,,| rock on bro

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity