Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Metal
Love music with massive sound? From grunge and hardcore punk to heavy metal, chat about the best music, artists and trends,

Metal Music Is " Aggresive "

Posted By:
Mustache_Kitten_Swag
Mustache_Kitten_Swag
StarStarStar
Lol. This music is very " aggresive "

Mustacheieieie Kitten

Cats? Mustaches? Swag? I'm not a directioner, but i'm a mustachioner! (; . (; THIS PANDA WILL ROCK YOUR WORLD! ( not exactly, he's that lame kind of panda ) LOLI know I have flaws. Everyone has flaws, some more than others.

Me, well, I have more flaws than I would be able to count, but you want to know somet

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
Not all of it is.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Metal music is aggressive and demonic.No one should listen to this crap. The devil possesses the people who write this bull.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Some of it isn't.

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"apenforyourthoughts" wrote:

Metal music is aggressive and demonic. #### addicts #################### this stuff. No one should listen to this crappy music. Ugh.

Please be trolling because i'm losing IQ points by reading that.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Metal music is aggressive and demonic. #### addicts #################### this stuff. No one should listen to this crappy music. Ugh.

No. I'm not "trolling". Losing IQ points? Hmm, can't be from me. I'm on the tenth grade reading and arts level so if anything I'd be giving you IQ points

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

No. I'm not "trolling". Losing IQ points? Hmm, can't be from me. I'm on the tenth grade reading and arts level so if anything I'd be giving you IQ points

How can someone so smart say something so misguided and ignorant??? That's like me saying that Pop is nothing but fake instruments and bad singing over auto-tune. It's obviously not true.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

How can someone so smart say something so misguided and ignorant??? That's like me saying that Pop is nothing but fake instruments and bad singing over auto-tune. It's obviously not true.

Most pop music is. And I'm not saying anything ignorant. It's true. Metal music is demonic and very aggressive. My brother started listening to that music and it totally changed his attitude. It as a lot of demonic influence but metal isn't the only type of music with demonic influence

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Most pop music is. And I'm not saying anything ignorant. It's true. Metal music is demonic and very aggressive. My brother started listening to that music and it totally changed his attitude. It as a lot of demonic influence but metal isn't the only type of music with demonic influence

You can't say most Pop music is if you've only listened to mainstream Pop which doesn't even make up 1% of Pop Music that's out there. You're making generalization about different genres which again, isn't very smart at all.
Metal music is not demonic. Some bands have satanic influence such as Mayhem and Carpathian Forest but most don't have anything to do with satanism at all. Your brother is probably some impressionable teenager so of course it's going to change his attitude for the better or the worst. It hasn't really changed my attitude though because I look at it as music to listen to and enjoy. that's it.

Saying all Metal has demonic influence is really ignorant since there's also a ton of Christian Metal bands such as Antestor and Times of Grace. Listen to "Live in Love" by Times of Grace and tell me they're demonic.

Posted By:
-systemofabreakd0wn
-systemofabreakd0wn
StarStarStarStar
Not all metal music is. There are a lot of different types of metal, ranging from soft to death/black/doom/grind. 
At least it has beat and is real music, rather than some autotuned dolly with music that a group of primary school kids could probably create.

This signature will appear below each of your posts.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What book are you currently reading?

what are your hobbies and interests?

Death Of Friend/family member

I'm Kinda New But Add Me Here

How old are u now??

you love the new look of KW??

latest videos