Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Metal
Love music with massive sound? From grunge and hardcore punk to heavy metal, chat about the best music, artists and trends,

MemphisMayFire

Posted By:
Crazydaisies
Crazydaisies
StarStarStarStar
Does anyone like them? They're great o3o.

Well hello there.❤
I'm Millie❤
Add me or something,idek.❤

MemphisMayFire

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
Genericore. 

All We Love We Leave Behind

MemphisMayFire

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Genericore. 

That's not true really. Every band has their own sound.
You have a negative opinion on tons of bands that are actually pretty good and successful. 
Yeah it's your opinion, but I didn't know you were the expert on what's real music and what's fake music. smile

You also ruin forms like this. People who just talk about the band they like and wanna meet others who like it, You obviously don't like it, so why post?

Then again, who cares about what I have to say, right? smile

MemphisMayFire

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Genericore. 

That's not true really. Every band has their own sound.
You have a negative opinion on tons of bands that are actually pretty good and successful. 
Yeah it's your opinion, but I didn't know you were the expert on what's real music and what's fake music. smile

You also ruin forms like this. People who just talk about the band they like and wanna meet others who like it, You obviously don't like it, so why post?

Then again, who cares about what I have to say, right? smile

Yeah, every band has their own sound, but that doesn't mean they can't be generic. I've just recently listened to this band and I can say that it reminded me of a lot of Metalcore bands because of how familiar the riffs and breakdowns sounded. It's stuff like that that makes me think of a certain band as being generic. 
Umm... I never even said that they weren't "real" music, because thy definitely are. No music is "fake", all of it is "real". 

All We Love We Leave Behind

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Box

The Box

is it?

What's your pet?

is it?

seeing locked accounts

latest videos