x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller
post
here
welcome to: forums > music > metal > ~

Music

~

← Previous 1
Posted By:
Thenamesalexx
Thenamesalexx
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3
Star
Black Veil Brides, Falling In Reverse, Sleeping With sirens, etc. aren't heavy metal. They're not even heavy at all. Killwitch Engage, Dying Fetus, Whitechapel, Meshuggah, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Alkaline Trio, etc. are heavy metal bands.~

Posted By:
NianDragon
NianDragon
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 57
StarStarStar
At last... Someone who talks sense!

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you OP. Dying Fetus is awesome btw!

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1622
StarStarStarStarStar
I love Iron Maiden <3 Thanks for asking  Blush

Posted By:
essiEo
essiEo
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 112
StarStarStarStar

"NianDragon" wrote:

At last... Someone who talks sense!


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14867
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeeha!


Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1570
StarStarStarStarStar
Most metal music scares me o.o but black veil brides are ok


-- Rhema Joy ♥


Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar

"Rhema J" wrote:

Most metal music scares me o.o but black veil brides are ok

Oooooh Metal isn't scary once you listen to it for a while. I recommend Times of grace if you want something easy on the ears. And their lyrics are positive too.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14867
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"Rhema J" wrote:


Most metal music scares me o.o but black veil brides are ok

Oooooh Metal isn't scary once you listen to it for a while. I recommend Times of grace if you want something easy on the ears. And their lyrics are positive too.


By the way, do you know Dead Saints by Fall City Fall?


Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"Rhema J" wrote:




Most metal music scares me o.o but black veil brides are ok

Oooooh Metal isn't scary once you listen to it for a while. I recommend Times of grace if you want something easy on the ears. And their lyrics are positive too.


By the way, do you know Dead Saints by Fall City Fall?

Yeah, and boy was it bad!

All We Love We Leave Behind


← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

Taylor Lautner's Birthday !!!! (Thursday F...

WOULD YOU HELP NEW USERS ?

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

who r ur BFF'S on kw?

who r ur BFF'S on kw?

The Banning Game

where in the world is hugebear?

who r ur BFF'S on kw?

The Banning Game

Latest Videos

Play Online Games