x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Music

← Previous 1 3
Posted By:
waffledemon62
waffledemon62
Member since:
October 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9
Star
From what I can see you all just listen to a bunch of whiny boy bands.

Posted By:
Nerdalox Lock
Nerdalox
Member since:
October 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1437
StarStarStarStarStar

"waffledemon62" wrote:

From what I can see you all just listen to a bunch of whiny boy bands.


Nah, I flippen HATE boy bands. They're always putting "you" instead of "she" or "her" in their stupid songs. That's the only way they get girls to listen to that crap they call music. I wouldn't be surprised if a forty year old woman went to a concert and screamed: I LOVE YOU TOO!!! Metal, on the other side, is pretty dang good. :T 

When you decide to come, I will be waiting.


Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
A lot of people here listen to Metal, but it's usually just metalcore that's popular with the scene kids.
But yeah I like Metal. Ulcerate and Gorguts had great albums this year.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nerdalox" wrote:



Nah, I flippen HATE boy bands. They're always putting "you" instead of "she" or "her" in their stupid songs. That's the only way they get girls to listen to that crap they call music.

But it is music lol.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
Nerdalox Lock
Nerdalox
Member since:
October 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1437
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah, but I never said it was good music. xD

When you decide to come, I will be waiting.


Posted By:
waffledemon62
waffledemon62
Member since:
October 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9
Star
No i'm talking about the so called metal bands that people talk about here

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nerdalox" wrote:

Yeah, but I never said it was good music. xD

No one said it was good.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar

"waffledemon62" wrote:

No i'm talking about the so called metal bands that people talk about here

So Bring ME the Horizon, Of Mice and Men and basically any other band you could find at the Hot Topic at your mall?

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
Nerdalox Lock
Nerdalox
Member since:
October 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1437
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"Nerdalox" wrote:


Yeah, but I never said it was good music. xD

No one said it was good.



The normal people didn't, anyway. :T 

When you decide to come, I will be waiting.


Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nerdalox" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"Nerdalox" wrote:



Yeah, but I never said it was good music. xD

No one said it was good.



The normal people didn't, anyway. :T 

That makes absolutely no sense.

All We Love We Leave Behind


← Previous 1 3

Latest Forum Posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Rate the band above you

Rate the song above you

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Who is your favorite country artist???

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Names From A-Z

Latest Videos

Play Online Games