Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Metal
Love music with massive sound? From grunge and hardcore punk to heavy metal, chat about the best music, artists and trends,

Metal v.s. Justin bieber

Posted By:
woahitskar
woahitskar
StarStarStarStar
It really depends on what metal band it is. In my opinion, Blood on the Dance Floor is just as bad as Bieber, as they're going down the wrong path and their lyrics are about things that young ears should not be hearing.

I like metal over any genre, but again, it depends on the band.

Do me a favor: look in the mirror, and observe the reflection that's staring right at you. Do you see that? That's an alive, breathing, human being, that deserves to be happy, like anybody else in this world. That's a human being that deserves love. A being that's went through so much, but stood so strong. I'm so proud of you.

Metal v.s. Justin bieber

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"woahitskar" wrote:

It really depends on what metal band it is. In my opinion, Blood on the Dance Floor is just as bad as Bieber, as they're going down the wrong path and their lyrics are about things that young ears should not be hearing.

botdf aren't metal though.
but yeah i agree with you. if you're comparing justin bieber to bands like black veil brides or waking the cadaver, then i think justin would win tbh lol.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Metal v.s. Justin bieber

Posted By:
woahitskar
woahitskar
StarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"woahitskar" wrote:

but yeah i agree with you. if you're comparing justin bieber to bands like black veil brides or waking the cadaver, then i think justin would win tbh lol.

You're right, they're not metal, but by society's terms, they fit in that genre, sadly. 

Do me a favor: look in the mirror, and observe the reflection that's staring right at you. Do you see that? That's an alive, breathing, human being, that deserves to be happy, like anybody else in this world. That's a human being that deserves love. A being that's went through so much, but stood so strong. I'm so proud of you.

Metal v.s. Justin bieber

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"woahitskar" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"woahitskar" wrote:

You're right, they're not metal, but by society's terms, they fit in that genre, sadly. 

anyone who thinks they're metal needs to get their ears checked. i don't even think they scream in their music anymore (even though screaming isn't only used in metal so that really wouldn't matter anyways)

All We Love We Leave Behind

Metal v.s. Justin bieber

Posted By:
woahitskar
woahitskar
StarStarStarStar
You're so right on that! Preach!  Angel

Metal v.s. Justin bieber

Posted By:
andysixs
andysixs
StarStar
i say put Justin in a tank of sharks with cuts in his wrist because  i did cut's for beiber and now i cut every single day and metal is better because he sings like a two year old girl 

every day we all wake up is another day we get
closer to death

Metal v.s. Justin bieber

Posted By:
andysixs
andysixs
StarStar
i love botdf and i was hearing that stuff way before they ever came out 

every day we all wake up is another day we get
closer to death

Metal v.s. Justin bieber

Posted By:
Brett_Capricorn
Brett_Capricorn
Star
 Metal wins. Also, listen to Beartooth! They're a starting-out metal band.

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What song reflects your life?

Chat

Chat

Chat

Boy's Only/ Girl's Only Thread

Boy's Only/ Girl's Only Thread

latest videos