Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Metal
Love music with massive sound? From grunge and hardcore punk to heavy metal, chat about the best music, artists and trends,

Metal v.s. Justin bieber

Posted By:
woahitskar
woahitskar
Member since:
February, 2014
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 258
It really depends on what metal band it is. In my opinion, Blood on the Dance Floor is just as bad as Bieber, as they're going down the wrong path and their lyrics are about things that young ears should not be hearing.

I like metal over any genre, but again, it depends on the band.

Do me a favor: look in the mirror, and observe the reflection that's staring right at you. Do you see that? That's an alive, breathing, human being, that deserves to be happy, like anybody else in this world. That's a human being that deserves love. A being that's went through so much, but stood so strong. I'm so proud of you.


Metal v.s. Justin bieber

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4450

"woahitskar" wrote:

It really depends on what metal band it is. In my opinion, Blood on the Dance Floor is just as bad as Bieber, as they're going down the wrong path and their lyrics are about things that young ears should not be hearing.



I like metal over any genre, but again, it depends on the band.

botdf aren't metal though.
but yeah i agree with you. if you're comparing justin bieber to bands like black veil brides or waking the cadaver, then i think justin would win tbh lol.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Metal v.s. Justin bieber

Posted By:
woahitskar
woahitskar
Member since:
February, 2014
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 258

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"woahitskar" wrote:


It really depends on what metal band it is. In my opinion, Blood on the Dance Floor is just as bad as Bieber, as they're going down the wrong path and their lyrics are about things that young ears should not be hearing.







I like metal over any genre, but again, it depends on the band.

botdf aren't metal though.
but yeah i agree with you. if you're comparing justin bieber to bands like black veil brides or waking the cadaver, then i think justin would win tbh lol.


You're right, they're not metal, but by society's terms, they fit in that genre, sadly. 

Do me a favor: look in the mirror, and observe the reflection that's staring right at you. Do you see that? That's an alive, breathing, human being, that deserves to be happy, like anybody else in this world. That's a human being that deserves love. A being that's went through so much, but stood so strong. I'm so proud of you.


Metal v.s. Justin bieber

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4450

"woahitskar" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:








"woahitskar" wrote:




It really depends on what metal band it is. In my opinion, Blood on the Dance Floor is just as bad as Bieber, as they're going down the wrong path and their lyrics are about things that young ears should not be hearing.















I like metal over any genre, but again, it depends on the band.

botdf aren't metal though.
but yeah i agree with you. if you're comparing justin bieber to bands like black veil brides or waking the cadaver, then i think justin would win tbh lol.


You're right, they're not metal, but by society's terms, they fit in that genre, sadly. 

anyone who thinks they're metal needs to get their ears checked. i don't even think they scream in their music anymore (even though screaming isn't only used in metal so that really wouldn't matter anyways)

All We Love We Leave Behind


Metal v.s. Justin bieber

Posted By:
woahitskar
woahitskar
Member since:
February, 2014
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 258
You're so right on that! Preach!  Angel

Do me a favor: look in the mirror, and observe the reflection that's staring right at you. Do you see that? That's an alive, breathing, human being, that deserves to be happy, like anybody else in this world. That's a human being that deserves love. A being that's went through so much, but stood so strong. I'm so proud of you.


Metal v.s. Justin bieber

Posted By:
andysixs
andysixs
Member since:
May, 2014
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 20
i say put Justin in a tank of sharks with cuts in his wrist because  i did cut's for beiber and now i cut every single day and metal is better because he sings like a two year old girl 

every day we all wake up is another day we get
closer to death


Metal v.s. Justin bieber

Posted By:
andysixs
andysixs
Member since:
May, 2014
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 20
i love botdf and i was hearing that stuff way before they ever came out 

every day we all wake up is another day we get
closer to death


← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

NICKELBACK

Do You Love Anyone?

Leave My Heart Out Of This - Fifth Harmony

Do You Love Anyone?

Fire And Ice By Me!

MYTHICAL CREATURES XD

latest videos