x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Music

Posted By:
-BlueSkies- Lock
-BlueSkies-
Member since:
January 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 674
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
Ok...
So I've noticed that when people come to the Metal part of the music threads, they like to post bands like:
Pierce the Veil
Bring Me The Horizon
Black Veil Brides
Escape the Fate
Etc.

Those are not metal bands.... They're more punk-rock and post-hardcore. Know your music genre, guys.

Here are some actual metal bands:
Black Sabbath
Metallica
Pantera
Iron Maiden
Slayer
Megadeth
Korn
Slayer
White Zombie
And so on.


Thank you for taking the time to read this (:


Posted By:
AquaGGR
AquaGGR
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 935
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
A lot of us have noticed that.  It'll probably never get fixed, though.   Tired

The end is near...fif_signature


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"AquaGGR" wrote:

A lot of us have noticed that.  It'll probably never get fixed, though.   Tired

Unfortunately, you're probably right. Big Frown 

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
AquaGGR
AquaGGR
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 935
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"AquaGGR" wrote:


A lot of us have noticed that.  It'll probably never get fixed, though.   Tired

Unfortunately, you're probably right. Big Frown 

 Sad Sad Sad

The end is near...fif_signature


Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
Junior Mod
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8292
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
I think that because there's not a very wide variety of genres in the sections, they're trying to fit it in where they think it would be most similar, without going into 'Everything Music' where it'll just get lost.
Or perhaps our generation is just very uneducated about music.


sig


Posted By:
furbyfriend
furbyfriend
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 51
StarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"-BlueSkies-" wrote:

Ok...

So I've noticed that when people come to the Metal part of the music threads, they like to post bands like:

Pierce the Veil

Bring Me The Horizon

Black Veil Brides

Escape the Fate

Etc.



Those are not metal bands.... They're more punk-rock and post-hardcore. Know your music genre, guys.



Here are some actual metal bands:

Black Sabbath

Metallica

Pantera

Iron Maiden

Slayer

Megadeth

Korn

Slayer

White Zombie

And so on.





Thank you for taking the time to read this (:

PREACH SISTER, I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. I kinda neeed a grunge section though. Will the great gods of Kidzworld bless me? Only time will tell.


Cobain


Latest Forum Posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Favorite anime?

Hot Potato!

♪♫♩ A Story From Lyrics ♪♫♩ Game

Predictive Text GAME!

speak about the above user

Last one to say postman pat wins

last one to say 'summer" wins!

Which Grade Are You ?

The person below me

Latest Videos

Play Online Games