x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Music

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
Posted By:
xXbaby-emoXx
xXbaby-emoXx
Member since:
December, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14
StarStar
which on you rather? c:

yeahh b!atch ima dinosaur! watch me rawr! c; lol RAWWR!

blehh ima random chick soo shush! Big Grin aha


Posted By:
xXLuce _Luvz_YewXx_1826848 Lock
xXLuce _Luvz_YewXx_1826848
Member since:
June, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 295
StarStarStarStar
Blood On The Dance floor is one of my favorite bands i listen to them all of the time!! Big Grin

I
LOVE
Luce!!


Posted By:
Nerdling_1894704 Lock
Nerdling_1894704
Member since:
September, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1453
StarStarStarStarStar
They're both terrible. Scremo is the pre-pubesent version of Metal...

"The President bombed another country whose name we couldn't pronounce"


Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
Member since:
September, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12692
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nerdling" wrote:

They're both terrible. Scremo is the pre-pubesent version of Metal...


Posted By:
xXLuce _Luvz_YewXx_1826848 Lock
xXLuce _Luvz_YewXx_1826848
Member since:
June, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 295
StarStarStarStar

"Nerdling" wrote:

They're both terrible. Scremo is the pre-pubesent version of Metal...
Your Point?

I
LOVE
Luce!!


Posted By:
Nerdling_1894704 Lock
Nerdling_1894704
Member since:
September, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1453
StarStarStarStarStar

"xXLuce _Luvz_YewXx" wrote:

"Nerdling" wrote:

They're both terrible. Scremo is the pre-pubesent version of Metal...
Your Point?
My point was stated; they are both terrible bands. Scremo is horrible music and a simple rip off to punk and metal.

"The President bombed another country whose name we couldn't pronounce"


Posted By:
xXLuce _Luvz_YewXx_1826848 Lock
xXLuce _Luvz_YewXx_1826848
Member since:
June, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 295
StarStarStarStar

"Nerdling" wrote:

"xXLuce _Luvz_YewXx" wrote:

"Nerdling" wrote:

They're both terrible. Scremo is the pre-pubesent version of Metal...
Your Point?
My point was stated; they are both terrible bands. Scremo is horrible music and a simple rip off to punk and metal.
Screamo is amazing. Don't say mean things. ):

I
LOVE
Luce!!


Posted By:
HeartbrokenLullaby
HeartbrokenLullaby
Member since:
November, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 94
StarStarStar
I love both bands. I met BVB without Andy and I met Jayy from BOTDF. Their both amazing bands and BVB and BOTDF isn't really Screamo. BVB is Rock and I dunno what to call BOTDF

I'm Obsessed With JJ Demon And Jeydon Wale

This Is My Siggy.

You Jelly?


Posted By:
xXNothingAtAllXx Lock
xXNothingAtAllXx
Member since:
July, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 64
StarStarStar

"xXLuce _Luvz_YewXx" wrote:

"Nerdling" wrote:

"xXLuce _Luvz_YewXx" wrote:

"Nerdling" wrote:

They're both terrible. Scremo is the pre-pubesent version of Metal...
Your Point?
My point was stated; they are both terrible bands. Scremo is horrible music and a simple rip off to punk and metal.
Screamo is amazing. Don't say mean things. ):
Sorry, Babe, but sceamo is just annoying. :\

-Meh.


Posted By:
Nerdling_1894704 Lock
Nerdling_1894704
Member since:
September, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1453
StarStarStarStarStar

"xXLuce _Luvz_YewXx" wrote:

"Nerdling" wrote:

"xXLuce _Luvz_YewXx" wrote:

"Nerdling" wrote:

They're both terrible. Scremo is the pre-pubesent version of Metal...
Your Point?
My point was stated; they are both terrible bands. Scremo is horrible music and a simple rip off to punk and metal.
Screamo is amazing. Don't say mean things. ):
It's not mean, it's simply an opinion. Scremo is terrible.

"The President bombed another country whose name we couldn't pronounce"


← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

latest forum posts

Random Fact About You :3

Random Fact About You :3

Random Fact About You :3

Random Fact About You :3

Weird Pet Names?

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

Do u think 11 is to young to Date!

What songs are in your top 10 list?

what kind of phone do you have??

chicken vs.beef

Latest Videos

Play Online Games