Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Metal
Love music with massive sound? From grunge and hardcore punk to heavy metal, chat about the best music, artists and trends,

Okay , Avenged Sevenfold , Black Veil Brides ?

Posted By:
WeAreTheCoolKids
WeAreTheCoolKids
StarStarStar
Excuse me , this metal ? -scoffs- No . this is not metal . Metal to me is more Chelsea grin , white chapel . Black Veil Brides is a disgrace to music. They autotune their screams , oh their talented. 'But Andy sixx is hot and understands me' he got a free ride to college , hes rich , hes never had a hard day in his life , wow . & andy sixx is just some wanna be emo . lame . lame lame.

I wanna be rich
Buy myself a huge loft
Get effing tattoos.
Buy fifty tons of indie clothes
& Effing Live .

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Black Veil Brides is just another overrated band that can't even make a good song. Screamo is a disgrace to Music.

Posted By:
WeAreTheCoolKids
WeAreTheCoolKids
StarStarStar

"-Ramones-" wrote:

Black Veil Brides is just another overrated band that can't even make a good song. Screamo is a disgrace to Music.
Now not all screamo is bad to me . I see your point in it though . I couldnt listen to it all day , but featured in some songs , it isnt to bad .

I wanna be rich
Buy myself a huge loft
Get effing tattoos.
& Effing Live .

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ieffedyourmom" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

Now not all screamo is bad to me . I see your point in it though . I couldnt listen to it all day , but featured in some songs , it isnt to bad .
Screamo is a copy of Metal which is stupid. There is nothing good about screamo at all.

Posted By:
WeAreTheCoolKids
WeAreTheCoolKids
StarStarStar

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"Ieffedyourmom" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

Screamo is a copy of Metal which is stupid. There is nothing good about screamo at all.
well your persistent , trolling perhaps ?

I wanna be rich
Buy myself a huge loft
Get effing tattoos.
& Effing Live .

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ieffedyourmom" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"Ieffedyourmom" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

If you look at my post, you can see that I speak my mind. I don't think a Troll would get more than 10k post. Most Troll I've seen come and go basically failed and got no life. Some people accuse someone of being a Troll because they speak their mind.

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't like any of those... I'm strictly Adele, BOTDF, Basshunter, Green Day, Pink Floyd, and Florida.

I would make this all cool and stuff, but I am far too lazy to do so.

Posted By:
WeAreTheCoolKids
WeAreTheCoolKids
StarStarStar

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"Ieffedyourmom" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"Ieffedyourmom" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

If you look at my post, you can see that I speak my mind. I don't think a Troll would get more than 10k post. Most Troll I've seen come and go basically failed and got no life. Some people accuse someone of being a Troll because they speak their mind.
Questioning it , not accusing , and well I guess thats true ; But we all have opinions , and I guess I'll respect yours . (:

I wanna be rich
Buy myself a huge loft
Get effing tattoos.
& Effing Live .

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ieffedyourmom" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"Ieffedyourmom" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"Ieffedyourmom" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

Questioning it , not accusing , and well I guess thats true ; But we all have opinions , and I guess I'll respect yours . (:
I shall respect yours as well.

Posted By:
WeAreTheCoolKids
WeAreTheCoolKids
StarStarStar

"shadgirl1" wrote:

I don't like any of those... I'm strictly Adele, BOTDF, Basshunter, Green Day, Fink Floyd, and Florida.
BODTF , is just for like , jerkingoffforguys.  Their music is disgusting and poorly made . They have horrible vocals under all the autotune , Now some autotuned people , for instance ,  Owl City , A Rocket To The Moon , perfect with it , they just make it disgusting , just saying , the other stuff though , a bit mainstream , but alright.

I wanna be rich
Buy myself a huge loft
Get effing tattoos.
& Effing Live .

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fire And Ice By Me!

MYTHICAL CREATURES XD

Do You Love Anyone?

Internet Band!

Internet Band!

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos