Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Metal
Love music with massive sound? From grunge and hardcore punk to heavy metal, chat about the best music, artists and trends,

Okay , Avenged Sevenfold , Black Veil Brides ?

Posted By:
WeAreTheCoolKids
WeAreTheCoolKids
StarStarStar
Excuse me , this metal ? -scoffs- No . this is not metal . Metal to me is more Chelsea grin , white chapel . Black Veil Brides is a disgrace to music. They autotune their screams , oh their talented. 'But Andy sixx is hot and understands me' he got a free ride to college , hes rich , hes never had a hard day in his life , wow . & andy sixx is just some wanna be emo . lame . lame lame.

I wanna be rich
Buy myself a huge loft
Get effing tattoos.
Buy fifty tons of indie clothes
& Effing Live .

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Black Veil Brides is just another overrated band that can't even make a good song. Screamo is a disgrace to Music.

Posted By:
WeAreTheCoolKids
WeAreTheCoolKids
StarStarStar

"-Ramones-" wrote:

Black Veil Brides is just another overrated band that can't even make a good song. Screamo is a disgrace to Music.
Now not all screamo is bad to me . I see your point in it though . I couldnt listen to it all day , but featured in some songs , it isnt to bad .

I wanna be rich
Buy myself a huge loft
Get effing tattoos.
& Effing Live .

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ieffedyourmom" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

Now not all screamo is bad to me . I see your point in it though . I couldnt listen to it all day , but featured in some songs , it isnt to bad .
Screamo is a copy of Metal which is stupid. There is nothing good about screamo at all.

Posted By:
WeAreTheCoolKids
WeAreTheCoolKids
StarStarStar

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"Ieffedyourmom" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

Screamo is a copy of Metal which is stupid. There is nothing good about screamo at all.
well your persistent , trolling perhaps ?

I wanna be rich
Buy myself a huge loft
Get effing tattoos.
& Effing Live .

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ieffedyourmom" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"Ieffedyourmom" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

If you look at my post, you can see that I speak my mind. I don't think a Troll would get more than 10k post. Most Troll I've seen come and go basically failed and got no life. Some people accuse someone of being a Troll because they speak their mind.

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't like any of those... I'm strictly Adele, BOTDF, Basshunter, Green Day, Pink Floyd, and Florida.

I would make this all cool and stuff, but I am far too lazy to do so.

Posted By:
WeAreTheCoolKids
WeAreTheCoolKids
StarStarStar

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"Ieffedyourmom" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"Ieffedyourmom" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

If you look at my post, you can see that I speak my mind. I don't think a Troll would get more than 10k post. Most Troll I've seen come and go basically failed and got no life. Some people accuse someone of being a Troll because they speak their mind.
Questioning it , not accusing , and well I guess thats true ; But we all have opinions , and I guess I'll respect yours . (:

I wanna be rich
Buy myself a huge loft
Get effing tattoos.
& Effing Live .

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ieffedyourmom" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"Ieffedyourmom" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"Ieffedyourmom" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

Questioning it , not accusing , and well I guess thats true ; But we all have opinions , and I guess I'll respect yours . (:
I shall respect yours as well.

Posted By:
WeAreTheCoolKids
WeAreTheCoolKids
StarStarStar

"shadgirl1" wrote:

I don't like any of those... I'm strictly Adele, BOTDF, Basshunter, Green Day, Fink Floyd, and Florida.
BODTF , is just for like , jerkingoffforguys.  Their music is disgusting and poorly made . They have horrible vocals under all the autotune , Now some autotuned people , for instance ,  Owl City , A Rocket To The Moon , perfect with it , they just make it disgusting , just saying , the other stuff though , a bit mainstream , but alright.

I wanna be rich
Buy myself a huge loft
Get effing tattoos.
& Effing Live .

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Ferguson

Ferguson

Favorite Cold Drink?

Ferguson

Ferguson

latest videos