Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Metal
Love music with massive sound? From grunge and hardcore punk to heavy metal, chat about the best music, artists and trends,

heavy metal for begginers?

Posted By:
iLoveOneDirectionxx
iLoveOneDirectionxx
StarStarStar
Any heavy metal tracks/artists for someone just getting into it? Thanks smile

Perfection He's perfection!

Class of 2011 will miss Mr Crozier Frown You'll always be in our hearts, Mr C!

Posted By:
master_of_puppetz Lock
master_of_puppetz
StarStarStarStarStar
Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden are probably the most iconic heavy metal bands. Check them out. Here are some really cool albums every metalhead should know: Holy Diver - Dio Paranoid - Black Sabbath The Number of The Beast - Iron Maiden Piece of Mind - Iron Maiden Blizzard of Ozz - Ozzy Osbourne British Steel - Judas Priest

Posted By:
FutureRockstarBVB
FutureRockstarBVB
Star
Umm...my first band and still my fav is black veil brides... composed of andy-singer ashley-bass jake-guitar jinxx-guitar and violin and cc-drums... the ideal song to listen to would be first knives and pens and then saviour after that anything but their music cuts really deep into me and thousands of others so... yea

Posted By:
NecroToTheHolic
NecroToTheHolic
StarStarStarStar

"master_of_puppetz" wrote:

Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden are probably the most iconic heavy metal bands. Check them out. Here are some really cool albums every metalhead should know: Holy Diver - Dio Paranoid - Black Sabbath The Number of The Beast - Iron Maiden Piece of Mind - Iron Maiden Blizzard of Ozz - Ozzy Osbourne British Steel - Judas Priest
Just go with this guy.

Posted By:
NecroToTheHolic
NecroToTheHolic
StarStarStarStar

"FutureRockstarBVB" wrote:

Umm...my first band and still my fav is black veil brides... composed of andy-singer ashley-bass jake-guitar jinxx-guitar and violin and cc-drums... the ideal song to listen to would be first knives and pens and then saviour after that anything but their music cuts really deep into me and thousands of others so... yea
Black Veil Brides are not metal. And aside from that, they suck.

Posted By:
-GuitarHeroFreak Lock
-GuitarHeroFreak
Star
Black veil brides are the band who have that really ugly singer right?  And Master_of_puppetz you forgot Master of Puppets by Metallica and Rust in peace by Megadeth.      Tongue Out

"I have no idea." ~ Medic

Posted By:
manstar8
manstar8
StarStarStarStarStar
Iron Maiden's:Number Of The Beast,Hallowed Be Thy Name,Dance Of Death and Fear Of The Dark Black Sabbath's:Iron Man,Crazy Train,Heaven and Hell Metallica's : Master Of Puppets,Nothing Else Matters,Enter Sandman and Seek and Destroy Then The Heavy Stuff Like Lamb Of God Disturbed  and The New Bands Like BVB Asking Alexandria,Falling in Reverse Escape the Fate etc...

Posted By:
manstar8
manstar8
StarStarStarStarStar
Don't Forget Slipknot 

Posted By:
maggot#809 Lock
maggot#809
StarStar
Start off with something like Before I Forget and work your way up.

Posted By:
Vampire Goth
Vampire Goth
StarStarStarStar
Bullet For My Valentine

The fine line between love and hate is so blurred, it's basically not even there

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

dreams vs reality

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Let's Talk About School!

something good

latest videos