Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Metal
Love music with massive sound? From grunge and hardcore punk to heavy metal, chat about the best music, artists and trends,

Top 15 Metallica Songs

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar
These go in no particular order, just my personal favorite 15 songs by them. 1. One. 2. Nothing Else Matters. 3. Fade to Black. 4. Enter Sandman 5. Master of Puppets. 6. Ride the Lightning 7. The Unforgiven I 8. Call of Ktulu 9. Seek and Destroy 10. Sad but True 11. Disposable Heroes 12. Seek and Destroy 13. Sanitarium 14. Wherever I May Roam 15. For Whom the Bell Tolls

Top 15 Metallica Songs

Posted By:
master_of_puppetz Lock
master_of_puppetz
StarStarStarStarStar
Master of Puppets and One are the best. I don't like the other songs though.

Top 15 Metallica Songs

Posted By:
SadButTrue Lock
SadButTrue
StarStarStarStar
1. Damage, Inc 2. Master of puppets 3. Fade to black 4. Hit the lights 5. Seek and destroy 6. Jump in the fire 7. One 8. Creeping death 9. Sad But True 10. Enter sandman 11. King nothing 12. The day that never comes 13. For whom the bell tolls 14. St. Anger 15. Fight fire with fire

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." ~ Winston Churchill

Top 15 Metallica Songs

Posted By:
cuty muty
cuty muty
StarStarStar
yo.....

Top 15 Metallica Songs

Posted By:
disturbed97 Lock
disturbed97
StarStarStarStar
1. One.  2. Nothing Else Matters.  3. Fade to Black.  4. Enter Sandman  5. Master of Puppets.  6. Ride the Lightning  7. The Unforgiven I  8. Fuel  9. Seek and Destroy  10. Sad but True  11. DIE DIE DIE  12. Seek and Destroy  13. Sanitarium  14. King Nothing 15. the memory remains

Are you ready?

These powers bleed your tears
The darkness calls your name
I'm staring down your fears
There's pleasure in this pain

Don't think you are alone
'Cause soon I think you'll find
I am the voice you hear
Screaming inside your mind

I get inside your mind
I hypnotise

I am the mindfreak
Mindfreak
There's no reality
Just this world of ill

Top 15 Metallica Songs

Posted By:
BlurredSacrifice
BlurredSacrifice
StarStarStarStarStar
1. Master Of Puppets. 2. Fuel. 3. Fade To Black. 4. One. 5. So What. 6. Seek And Destroy. 7. Sad But True. 8. Nothing Else Matters. 9. Ride The Lightning. 10. Enter Sandman. 11. Turn The Page. 12. Fight Fire With Fire. 13. The Memory Remains. 14. Sweet Amber. 15. The Unforgiven.

We're just trying to find some colour in this black and white world..

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Which Color?

Homestuck

Which Color?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Which Color?

What's your typing speed? (WPM)

latest videos