x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Music

← Previous 1 3
Posted By:
UnderBlackRoses_2061083 Lock
UnderBlackRoses_2061083
Member since:
March 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8
Star
Posted about 4 years ago
My favorite bands are: Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, My Chemical Romance, LeATHERMOUTH,  Falling In Reverse, Three Days Grace, Slipknot, and Coldplay. Anyone like them?

Ever wonder what is burried under black roses? I know the answer. The bodies of those who didn't listen.. The bodies of those who didn't care..


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30551
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
I like your tastes in music smile  There not me favourite bands but I does like them. Alot xD

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30551
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"Zeppelin" wrote:

I'm not sure about your taste in music but those aren't metal nor punk. Mine would be Metallica, The Clash, S℮x Pistol, Black Sabbath and The Smith.
[coughs and wonders is the Smiths actually the Indie or Alternatives cos there not the Metal or Punk either] Wink I loves your tastes in music even more and the Ramones and the Clash are me favourite bands ever Big Grin

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
SelenaGomezForever
SelenaGomezForever
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8232
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
I love MCR (:

Posted By:
emogamergirl
emogamergirl
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 260
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
YES LOVE THOSE TYPE OF MUSIC

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30551
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"Zeppelin" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Zeppelin" wrote:

I'm not sure about your taste in music but those aren't metal nor punk. Mine would be Metallica, The Clash, S℮x Pistol, Black Sabbath and The Smith.
[coughs and wonders is the Smiths actually the Indie or Alternatives cos there not the Metal or Punk either] Wink I loves your tastes in music even more and the Ramones and the Clash are me favourite bands ever Big Grin
I mention The Smith because their music could be put as Punk based on couple of their songs. The Ramones is one of my favorite Punk band. Forgot to mention them. - Beat On The Brat. - I Wanna Be Sedated. - Go Home Ann. - Pet Sematary.
Mkay  [bows humbly] smile Beat on the Brat is me favourite song. Ever. Your gonna love JiMi [-Ramones] when you meets him on KW and he loves loads of the same bands as you Big Grin

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
superhyper
superhyper
Member since:
October 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3
Star
Posted about 4 years ago
i luv black veil brides, asking alexandria, and falling in reverse but my favorite would have to be blessthefall and/or sleeping with sirens which is not on here but i do like some of these

Lalalalalalala wate what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?


Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2668
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"UnderBlackRoses" wrote:

My favorite bands are: Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, My Chemical Romance, LeATHERMOUTH,  Falling In Reverse, Three Days Grace, Slipknot, and Coldplay. Anyone like them?
Those aren't punk rock or heavy metal. But I do loves most of them. =] My Chemical Romance and LeATHERMØUTH are amazing! LeATHERMØUTH can be classified as punk rock. Big Grin


Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2668
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"Zeppelin" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Zeppelin" wrote:

I'm not sure about your taste in music but those aren't metal nor punk. Mine would be Metallica, The Clash, S℮x Pistol, Black Sabbath and The Smith.
[coughs and wonders is the Smiths actually the Indie or Alternatives cos there not the Metal or Punk either] Wink I loves your tastes in music even more and the Ramones and the Clash are me favourite bands ever Big Grin
I mention The Smith because their music could be put as Punk based on couple of their songs. The Ramones is one of my favorite Punk band. Forgot to mention them. - Beat On The Brat. - I Wanna Be Sedated. - Go Home Ann. - Pet Sematary.
*Cemetery xD


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12233
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
Yeah. I like some.

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


← Previous 1 3

Latest Forum Posts

Super Strict Parents Won't Let Me Go Out?!

Are you Team Captain America or Iron Man?

Are you Team Captain America or Iron Man?

The wrong anwsers game! :3

Are you Team Captain America or Iron Man?

Favorite Youtubers? 2015 and 2016

Favorite Youtubers? 2015 and 2016

Favorite Youtubers? 2015 and 2016

Favorite Youtubers? 2015 and 2016

The wrong anwsers game! :3

Latest Videos

Play Online Games