Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Metal
Love music with massive sound? From grunge and hardcore punk to heavy metal, chat about the best music, artists and trends,

Any one like punk rock or heavy metal?

Posted By:
UnderBlackRoses
UnderBlackRoses
Star
My favorite bands are: Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, My Chemical Romance, LeATHERMOUTH,  Falling In Reverse, Three Days Grace, Slipknot, and Coldplay. Anyone like them?

Ever wonder what is burried under black roses? I know the answer. The bodies of those who didn't listen.. The bodies of those who didn't care..

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I like your tastes in music smile  There not me favourite bands but I does like them. Alot xD

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Zeppelin" wrote:

I'm not sure about your taste in music but those aren't metal nor punk. Mine would be Metallica, The Clash, S℮x Pistol, Black Sabbath and The Smith.
[coughs and wonders is the Smiths actually the Indie or Alternatives cos there not the Metal or Punk either] Wink I loves your tastes in music even more and the Ramones and the Clash are me favourite bands ever Big Grin

Posted By:
SelenaGomezForever
SelenaGomezForever
StarStarStarStarStar
I love MCR (:

Posted By:
emogamergirl
emogamergirl
StarStarStarStar
YES LOVE THOSE TYPE OF MUSIC

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Zeppelin" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Zeppelin" wrote:

I'm not sure about your taste in music but those aren't metal nor punk. Mine would be Metallica, The Clash, S℮x Pistol, Black Sabbath and The Smith.
[coughs and wonders is the Smiths actually the Indie or Alternatives cos there not the Metal or Punk either] Wink I loves your tastes in music even more and the Ramones and the Clash are me favourite bands ever Big Grin
I mention The Smith because their music could be put as Punk based on couple of their songs. The Ramones is one of my favorite Punk band. Forgot to mention them. - Beat On The Brat. - I Wanna Be Sedated. - Go Home Ann. - Pet Sematary.
Mkay  [bows humbly] smile Beat on the Brat is me favourite song. Ever. Your gonna love JiMi [-Ramones] when you meets him on KW and he loves loads of the same bands as you Big Grin

Posted By:
superhyper
superhyper
Star
i luv black veil brides, asking alexandria, and falling in reverse but my favorite would have to be blessthefall and/or sleeping with sirens which is not on here but i do like some of these

Lalalalalalala wate what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
StarStarStarStarStar

"UnderBlackRoses" wrote:

My favorite bands are: Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, My Chemical Romance, LeATHERMOUTH,  Falling In Reverse, Three Days Grace, Slipknot, and Coldplay. Anyone like them?
Those aren't punk rock or heavy metal. But I do loves most of them. =] My Chemical Romance and LeATHERMØUTH are amazing! LeATHERMØUTH can be classified as punk rock. Big Grin

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
StarStarStarStarStar

"Zeppelin" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Zeppelin" wrote:

I mention The Smith because their music could be put as Punk based on couple of their songs. The Ramones is one of my favorite Punk band. Forgot to mention them. - Beat On The Brat. - I Wanna Be Sedated. - Go Home Ann. - Pet Sematary.
*Cemetery xD

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah. I like some.

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Word that start with A-moved

Word that start with A

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos