x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Music

← Previous 1 3
Posted By:
UnderBlackRoses_2061083 Lock
UnderBlackRoses_2061083

Star
Posted over 4 years ago
My favorite bands are: Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, My Chemical Romance, LeATHERMOUTH,  Falling In Reverse, Three Days Grace, Slipknot, and Coldplay. Anyone like them?

Ever wonder what is burried under black roses? I know the answer. The bodies of those who didn't listen.. The bodies of those who didn't care..

Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
I like your tastes in music smile  There not me favourite bands but I does like them. Alot xD

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"Zeppelin" wrote:

I'm not sure about your taste in music but those aren't metal nor punk. Mine would be Metallica, The Clash, S℮x Pistol, Black Sabbath and The Smith.
[coughs and wonders is the Smiths actually the Indie or Alternatives cos there not the Metal or Punk either] Wink I loves your tastes in music even more and the Ramones and the Clash are me favourite bands ever Big Grin

Posted By:
SelenaGomezForever
SelenaGomezForever

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
I love MCR (:

Posted By:
emogamergirl
emogamergirl

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
YES LOVE THOSE TYPE OF MUSIC

Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"Zeppelin" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Zeppelin" wrote:

I'm not sure about your taste in music but those aren't metal nor punk. Mine would be Metallica, The Clash, S℮x Pistol, Black Sabbath and The Smith.
[coughs and wonders is the Smiths actually the Indie or Alternatives cos there not the Metal or Punk either] Wink I loves your tastes in music even more and the Ramones and the Clash are me favourite bands ever Big Grin
I mention The Smith because their music could be put as Punk based on couple of their songs. The Ramones is one of my favorite Punk band. Forgot to mention them. - Beat On The Brat. - I Wanna Be Sedated. - Go Home Ann. - Pet Sematary.
Mkay  [bows humbly] smile Beat on the Brat is me favourite song. Ever. Your gonna love JiMi [-Ramones] when you meets him on KW and he loves loads of the same bands as you Big Grin

Posted By:
superhyper
superhyper

Star
Posted over 4 years ago
i luv black veil brides, asking alexandria, and falling in reverse but my favorite would have to be blessthefall and/or sleeping with sirens which is not on here but i do like some of these

Lalalalalalala wate what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"UnderBlackRoses" wrote:

My favorite bands are: Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, My Chemical Romance, LeATHERMOUTH,  Falling In Reverse, Three Days Grace, Slipknot, and Coldplay. Anyone like them?
Those aren't punk rock or heavy metal. But I do loves most of them. =] My Chemical Romance and LeATHERMØUTH are amazing! LeATHERMØUTH can be classified as punk rock. Big Grin

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"Zeppelin" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Zeppelin" wrote:

I mention The Smith because their music could be put as Punk based on couple of their songs. The Ramones is one of my favorite Punk band. Forgot to mention them. - Beat On The Brat. - I Wanna Be Sedated. - Go Home Ann. - Pet Sematary.
*Cemetery xD

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
Yeah. I like some.

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

← Previous 1 3

Latest Forum Posts

Favorite Anime/Fandoms You're In?

Turkish Pride?

~~Rename the person above you game~~

Crush confusion

Turkish Pride?

Turkish Pride?

The Hold "x" Key Without Breathing Game