Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Metal
Love music with massive sound? From grunge and hardcore punk to heavy metal, chat about the best music, artists and trends,

2012 Revolver Golden Gods Concert

Posted By:
Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling!
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, who is going to Epiphone's Revolver Golden Gods 2012 concert? (Or who wants to?) It's April 11, 2012 at Club Nokia, LA. It's a live concert with Marliyn Manson, Slash, Evanescence, Sixx A.M., and Black Veil Brides. Its hosted by Chris Jericho. I really wanna go, cuz I LOVE all these bands, and Marilyn Manson and Black Veil Brides is my favorite band that I obsess over. My bday is April 2 and this is 9 days after! This is the only thing I asked for for my bday but my family won't lemme go cuz they say it's dangerous or some other bull like that. They said I can only see Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato in concert but I HATE THEM WITH A BURNING PASSION!! So..tell meh what ya think....and if u r going or want to!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What is your favorite Pokemon?

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Vampires Or werewolves?-moved

Newbie-moved

Newbie-moved

Different meaning of LOL

latest videos