Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Metal
Love music with massive sound? From grunge and hardcore punk to heavy metal, chat about the best music, artists and trends,

Do you think metal is considered music?

Posted By:
coffeebb8
coffeebb8
StarStarStarStar
I don't think it is. I personally dont like this style of 'music'. Its just screaming and loud noise. Other artists have calm,soothing music. Write your opinion below.

Thumbs Up For One Direction!

Please check out my profile!
my favorite celebrities
ONE DIRECTION
GHOST ADVENTURES
MICHAEL JACKSON
Smile because it happened, don’t cry because it’s over.”-Dr. Seuss

Posted By:
NecroToTheHolic
NecroToTheHolic
StarStarStarStar
It isn't just noise. It has wonderful lyrics half the time, better than the crap on the radio. That 'screaming' takes more vocals than OPERA. Do you know how hard that is? Believe it or not, playing those instruments does take talent. You're ignorant.

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
StarStarStarStarStar
Of course it is. Metal isn't always screaming and loudness. I'm pretty sure Screamo is, but metal isn't necessarily. Everyone has there own opinion. Of course metal is music. Everyone has their own liking.  Sometimes lyrics is metal songs are much deeper than those in more easy-listening genres of music. 

John Green is my spirit animal.

Posted By:
NecroToTheHolic
NecroToTheHolic
StarStarStarStar
Scremo is terrible. Metal, on the other hand, is awesome.

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"coffeebb8" wrote:

I don't think it is. I personally dont like this style of 'music'. Its just screaming and loud noise. Other artists have calm,soothing music. Write your opinion below.
Before we get into this, can we define the difference between "screamo" and "metal"? When I think of metal, I think of Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax, etc. And then you get screamo. BvB, Asking Alexandria, etc.  I think Metal is pretty good.  However, I don't like screamo. 

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
StarStarStarStarStar
I agree but I don't listen to much metal. I tried listening to a Screamo song once. I started getting a migraine so I decided not to injure myself listening. On genre I think is really cool is dubstep. I don't really listen to it, though. 

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
StarStarStarStarStar

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"coffeebb8" wrote:

Before we get into this, can we define the difference between "screamo" and "metal"? When I think of metal, I think of Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax, etc. And then you get screamo. BvB, Asking Alexandria, etc.  I think Metal is pretty good.  However, I don't like screamo. 
^^ Words of Wisdom above. ^^

Posted By:
maggot#809 Lock
maggot#809
StarStar
By my name you can probably tell I'm a maggot, and to me that was offensive. You just described a genre by one of its sub-genres. That is basically saying, I hate pop music because i heard a song where there were a bunch of terrible singers singing songs they didn't right. What did you listen to? You know what, just leave.

Posted By:
XxSweetnessxX
XxSweetnessxX
StarStarStarStarStar
All music is connsidered music. It's pretty offensive to me to even ask that. Frustrated

Take a risk. Take a chance. Make a change.♥

B r e a k a w a y ♥

Posted By:
iAmTori Lock
iAmTori
StarStarStarStar
Of course it's music.  I don't like all you're soothing Zen stuff .  Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's not music . Have you ever taken the time to listen to the lyrics of metal music ? It's deeper than most songs of ANY genre .  I'm not going to argue the reasons of why it's music since I think it was pretty much covered by the people before me. But, I must disagree, I enjoy Screamo . >-

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Favourite book

Favourite book

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

Recruiting DayZ Standalone players.

supernatural adventures episode 8 FRIENDS ...

latest videos