Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Metal
Love music with massive sound? From grunge and hardcore punk to heavy metal, chat about the best music, artists and trends,

CLASSIC ROCK, YO

Posted By:
Rainbow Dash fan
Rainbow Dash fan
StarStarStar
hey everyone. im an 11 year old girl and i like all that 80s classic rock like guns n roses, cinderella, ratt, death leopard, beastie boys, and whatnot. probably cuz i was raised by 2 boys, my dad and brother who listen to rock music all the time. my mom thinks im weird because i cant stand all that crappy music like that stupid call me freakin maybe song or stuff like that or country music. is she right?

CLASSIC ROCK, YO

Posted By:
HoldingMyLastBreath
HoldingMyLastBreath
StarStarStarStar
just because you don't listen to the most popular genre of music doesn't make you weird. it's good to be different:3 and i agree that call me maybe is terrible xD

Peter Pan

"To die, would be an awfully big adventure."

Aw

CLASSIC ROCK, YO

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
SABOTAGE!

Jeffery and Darrel

CLASSIC ROCK, YO

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
StarStarStarStar
Is it weird that you seek the approval of something completely subjective? Yes. Is it weird that you believe your mother's opinion should have this much value? Yes. Is it weird that you think listening to classic rock is unique? Yes. Is it weird that you think country sucks? Yes. Is it weird that you think Carly Rae is bad? Yes. Is it good to be weird? No.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

name a wild animal

name a wild animal

What did u eat for lunch and what do u wan...

This or That??

this post can help u earn a higher level o...