Back left
Back right
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Yay! I'm Team Edward, too! I don't see why people hate it so much! They obviously haven't read it. I don't like Harry Potter, though. It's weird.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1900

"idyllic_cougaress" wrote:

Yay! I'm Team Edward, too! I don't see why people hate it so much! They obviously haven't read it. I don't like Harry Potter, though. It's weird.

Nice bump.

OP- Twilight Is the Boringest Film series I've ever known.

the rest is silence 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Possibly the most boring book I've ever read, and the movies are awful.
Seriously, I read the first 5 chapters and most of it was 'Bella looked into Edward's eyes, her heart skipping a beat, her eyes full of hope only to realize the flicker that was in her eye wasn't in his'
-.-


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 5568

"Blind Faith" wrote:

"Team: Guy who almost ran over Bella with a car" XD
LOL this ^

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

"jasmine0310" wrote:



"Blind Faith" wrote:


"Team: Guy who almost ran over Bella with a car" XD
LOL this ^

I'm with you lol


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 5568

"KokoForeverAlone" wrote:



"jasmine0310" wrote:






"Blind Faith" wrote:




"Team: Guy who almost ran over Bella with a car" XD
LOL this ^

I'm with you lol
Bella, get's extremely on my nerves.

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
And Twilight is so boring owo


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity