Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Movies
What to see this weekend? Ask other kids what they recommend right here. Saw something you loved or hated? Write your review as well

"Warm Bodies"

Posted By:
Crimson Commune Lock
Crimson Commune
StarStarStarStar
It looks frippin dumb.

I mean, if all the zombies were too busy wandering around and playing with telephones and looking at old family pictures and trying to remember their human lives instead of eating people, the authorities; the police, the national guard, the army, whatever, would just roll in kill them all, and the zombie outbreak wouldn't even develop.

And if they didn't attack and bite people, there wouldn't be a lot of zombies in the first place, would there?

maiks no sens

And now for something completely different.

"Warm Bodies"

Posted By:
LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo
StarStarStarStar
one its only one zombie first off.  second a bite or scratch is not the only way to get infected.  and last.... its still a better love story then Twilight .-.

Baka-Idiotas

"Warm Bodies"

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

its still a better love story then Twilight .-.
hehehe

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

"Warm Bodies"

Posted By:
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
StarStarStarStarStar

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

one its only one zombie first off.  second a bite or scratch is not the only way to get infected.  and last.... its still a better love story then Twilight .-.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

"Warm Bodies"

Posted By:
LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo
StarStarStarStar

"LoVeAnDhAtEmE" wrote:

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

lol

Baka-Idiotas

"Warm Bodies"

Posted By:
BroJoeJoe
BroJoeJoe
StarStarStarStar

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

its still a better love story then Twilight .-.

Agreed! But then again, pretty much any love story can be better than Twilight. The first 10-15 minutes of 'UP' was a better love story then Twilight ever was. I mean, come on, even the Romantic sub-plot in Madagascar 3 between King Julian and that circus bear was a better love story than Twilight.

I have a dream that one day, all this hype over Twilight will simply die away and never return. Perhaps we can start now by not mentioning the 'T' word again. ._.

I post stuff with my monitor turned off. Yes, I have acquired these certain set of skills over a life-time of inter-webbing.
Live long and prosper! .___.

"Warm Bodies"

Posted By:
randomg123
randomg123
Star
its a good movie but not really interesting but its still a better love story than twilight

vocaloid rocks

"Warm Bodies"

Posted By:
Let.Me.Fly
Let.Me.Fly
StarStarStar
loved it but i didnt say "OmG OmG OmG SO GOOD"

cat marshmellow
marshmellow!!!
dont be afriad to play it loud because if its turned down low , you will never be heard
- me

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Loom Band tutorials

what you like most about ur school ?

First word that comes to mind?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What's your favorite song?

speak about the above user

latest videos