Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Movies
What to see this weekend? Ask other kids what they recommend right here. Saw something you loved or hated? Write your review as well

New Star Wars Movie.

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
Back when Disney bought LucasFilm last year, the plan was to make a new "Star Wars" trilogy as well as stand-alone movies set within that universe. Now word has come that the first individual "Star Wars" film may star a familiar little green Jedi.

According to a loosely sourced report at Ain't It Cool News, Yoda will be the main character of a "Star Wars" film that is separate from the already announced new trilogy.

The report at AICN doesn't offer much more in the way of details, including whether the movie would focus on a younger Yoda, the elderly one from the original films, or the Jedi Master at some other stage of his life.

AICN also mentions in passing the possibility of a movie based around Jabba the Hut, the slug-like crime boss who controlled much of the planet Tatooine in the first six films.

These aren't the only "Star Wars" spinoffs that have been rumored. Director Joe Johnston ("Captain America") has indicated his desire to build a movie around the mysterious bounty hunter Boba Fett, while Vulture reported recently that Zack Snyder ("Man of Steel") was going to direct a "Star Wars" film inspired by "The Seven Samurai" -- a report that Snyder's reps denied.

But with Disney hoping to bring out a new "Star Wars" adventure "every two or three years," according to CEO Robert Iger, spin-off adventures starring supporting characters would seem to be a natural complement to the main trilogy. The first episode of that is going to be directed by J.J. Abrams and is tentatively due out in 2015.

How about it, "Star Wars" fans? Does a movie about Yoda sound like a winner to you? Any other characters you'd like to see get their own starring vehicle?

I own nothing above. the filter wont let me say the name of the website though. nsm (backwards)

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

New Star Wars Movie.

Posted By:
Ichigo2013
Ichigo2013
StarStarStarStar
*Mourns for the loss of George Lucas-made movies*

*Gets into a rage about Disney buying it*

Sad  Angry

"Asta la viesta, baby." Arnold Schwarzenegger

New Star Wars Movie.

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
He's still working with Disney on them though.

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

New Star Wars Movie.

Posted By:
Ichigo2013
Ichigo2013
StarStarStarStar

"nascarawesome" wrote:

He's still working with Disney on them though.

Disney already own CP, and tons of other things. Star Wars is off limits.

"Asta la viesta, baby." Arnold Schwarzenegger

New Star Wars Movie.

Posted By:
xXDawnie
xXDawnie
StarStarStarStar
I really like the star Wars franchise but I don't think Disney should tamper with it.
I really hope the movies don't turn out.... mediocre....

Bored
Haters gonna h8

New Star Wars Movie.

Posted By:
hutcherfan1 Lock
hutcherfan1
StarStarStarStar
isn't Josh Hutcherson supposed to play Like Skywalker?? I read that somewhere. Just where??

One Way or Another

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

What was the last thing you ate?

Reese's vs. Kit-Kat's

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos