Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Movies
What to see this weekend? Ask other kids what they recommend right here. Saw something you loved or hated? Write your review as well

A hunted house

Posted By:
lil miss swagger BTL
lil miss swagger BTL
Star
Have anybody ever seen a hunted house cause if you didn't you need to go and see it. It's funny and then again it's nasty. IF you didn't go see it i suggest you get up and go see it. smile

A hunted house

Posted By:
real4life14
real4life14
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, I Have And It Was Awesome  Big Grin

Dare to be something more ♥

A hunted house

Posted By:
lil miss swagger BTL
lil miss swagger BTL
Star
If you get a chance to do something you should take it because you may not get that chance again. Life is not always easy. smile

A hunted house

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
StarStarStarStarStar
I haven't seen it yet, but I am going to soon. My family always waits until it's in Red-Box to get it. It's way cheaper than a theater, and we're much less likely to get shot and killed by some psycho who thinks they're the Joker. :L

A hunted house

Posted By:
brandonswagg
brandonswagg
StarStarStar
omy gaws that movie is fudging hilarious!!!!! is also has nudity

;* ♥

A hunted house

Posted By:
Puppylover5660
Puppylover5660
Star
eww it was so nasty

hi im sarah but call me fuzzy bunny but for short call me fuzz.i have a new subject bulling no just dont soo leave me and my frainds alone oh else people dont call me evel bunny for nuthing!!!!

A hunted house

Posted By:
lil miss swagger BTL
lil miss swagger BTL
Star
Well that sounds serious and true. But that movie is sort of like pernormal activity then again that movie isn't scary.

A hunted house

Posted By:
lil miss swagger BTL
lil miss swagger BTL
Star
Have anybody seen Teenwolf, well if you didn't it's good and it need to hurry up and come back on. I'm not going to lie I fell in love with that movie.

A hunted house

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"Karri Iero" wrote:

I haven't seen it yet, but I am going to soon. My family always waits until it's in Red-Box to get it. It's way cheaper than a theater, and we're much less likely to get shot and killed by some psycho who thinks they're the Joker. :L

Haha you're family's cool

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Fault In our Stars! ♥

The KW bar goes down with the page?

no one gets me

latest videos