Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Movies
What to see this weekend? Ask other kids what they recommend right here. Saw something you loved or hated? Write your review as well

scary movies?

Posted By:
miku34 Lock
miku34
StarStarStarStar
who likes them

Calling мє FAKE ωση’т мαкє уσυ REAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє DUMB ωση’т мαкє уσυ SMART ¢αℓℓιηg мє WEAK ωση’т мαкє уσυ STRONG, ¢αℓℓιηg мє UGLY ωση’т мαкє уσυ PRETTY, ¢αℓℓιηg мє ORDINARY ωση’т мαкє уσυ UNIQUE, ¢αℓℓιηg мє MEAN ωση’т мαкє уσυ NICE, ¢αℓℓιηg мe WEIRD ωση’т мαкє уσu NORMAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє BORING ωση’т мαкє уσυ FUN!

scary movies?

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
not me! i hate em yet i still watch them Wink

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

scary movies?

Posted By:
mathcrazy2013
mathcrazy2013
StarStarStar
Love them! I have seen all of Paranormal Activities, a vampire PG movie called "Let me in", and "Insidious".  

This is who I AM!!!
This is stuff about me:
I am 12, female, and I love to read books. If you want, you can add me to be my KW friend. Last...I LOVE KIDZWORLD!! There is no other site like this! Well, Bye.

scary movies?

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
I like them. (:

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

scary movies?

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

I LOVE THEM! I am a horror and gore freak, you name a scary movie, or a horror movie and chances are ive seen them, ive seen literally all zombie movies that you can name and classics and other horror movies! and none of them really scare me, i get jittery but i never get scared Big Grin

My boyfriend is the same way actually, we have ocasional horror movie marathons ;D

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

scary movies?

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

I LOVE THEM! I am a horror and gore freak, you name a scary movie, or a horror movie and chances are ive seen them, ive seen literally all zombie movies that you can name and classics and other horror movies! and none of them really scare me, i get jittery but i never get scared Big Grin

My boyfriend is the same way actually, we have ocasional horror movie marathons ;D

if i see any movies that are scary then i can pretty much forget sleeping. lucky you for not getting scared! 

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

scary movies?

Posted By:
PretentiousSmile
PretentiousSmile
StarStarStarStar
I love them! Although I almost only watch Slasher films in the horror genre. (Scream, Halloween, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, etc).

Scream -- it's my favorite scary movie... (see what I did there? XD)

Obtuse, rubber goose, green moose, guava juice, giant snake, birthday cake, large fries, chocolate shake!

scary movies?

Posted By:
-BlurredDreams
-BlurredDreams
StarStar
Meh.
I have watched Sinister and it wasn't scary. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Its a never ending game!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos